It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals on Bomb Range stop Marine Training

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If you think Abu Grave prison scandal was big. Can you just imagine the outcry from the left in this country, if by accident we had killed one or more of the illegal aliens? I am glade it did not happen. I believe that Bush and congress, be they democrat or republican are derelict of their duties to defend our borders. Not just the one to the south.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil

Originally posted by GodAtum
They could put warning signs up in Mexican:

C'mon - you're not really that ignorant are you?

Warning signs? Every Mexican that crosses our border illegally knows what they're doing. No sign will stop them.

I've been saying for over a decade that we should have our military patrolling our southern border, at least. Bring 'em home from Germany and Korea, station them along the border and set them loose on interdiction. Excellent training.

Oh, but I forgot.. our government isn't serious about doing right by us. What ever was I thinking?!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Mexicans speak Spanish aka the most widely spoken language on this planet.

i read right over that one!~!! geesh.........too funny!!!

angie

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You mean in Spanish, the last time I check the Mexican language was still considered Spanish.

Spanish is the main language of people not only from Mexico but also Spain and "Latino America" regardless of country as long as is Spanish.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
You mean in Spanish, the last time I check the Mexican language was still considered Spanish.

Marg, how do you say WARNING: KEEP OUT! - DANGER! in Spanish?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

"PELIGRO:NO ENTRE, MANTEGASE AFUERA DEL AREA - PELIGRO" or "AREA PELIGROSA NO ENTRE"

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

"PELIGRO:NO ENTRE, MANTEGASE AFUERA DEL AREA - PELIGRO" or "AREA PELIGROSA NO ENTRE"

Muchas Gracias, Seniorina!

Illegal immigrant travels by foot for days.. wandering the blistering desert.. he stops and reads the following sign posted:

PELIGRO:NO ENTRE, MANTEGASE AFUERA DEL AREA - PELIGRO" or "AREA PELIGROSA NO ENTRE!

He shakes his head and sez:
WHATEVER, PENDEJO!!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

So what's the problem, why did the Marines stop practice bombing runs? It should have been very good training for Iraq and soon to be Iran. Live fire training has never been so real.

I kind of had the same thought...

This "detain them, send them back, so they can try again tomorrow" approach is EXACTLY why we have such a problem with this issue. There is NO risk for these people whatsoever, so OF COURSE they will keep trying...
Now, if a few come back with missing limbs, well....it might hit the point home that we mean business here....

I still say my fenced in land mine idea is pretty damn good....

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Muchas Gracias, Seniorina!

Illegal immigrant travels by foot for days.. wandering the blistering desert.. he stops and reads the following sign posted:

PELIGRO:NO ENTRE, MANTEGASE AFUERA DEL AREA - PELIGRO" or "AREA PELIGROSA NO ENTRE!

He shakes his head and sez:
WHATEVER, PENDEJO!!

I believe you
I spend 3 years in the desert and they have various locations of water holes and Oasis, my husband and I took to bicycling during that time and we hike about every Oasis in the local area.

Occurs is recommended not to drink the water because it will make you sick.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I've been out there, too. It's hellish. Can you imagine getting that far - and turning back? Right!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If an illegal person invades our country by the very definition of war any marine has the right to drop the bastard in his tracks. I am just bummed they haven't done it.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I've been out there, too. It's hellish. Can you imagine getting that far - and turning back? Right!

I am going to tell you a very sad story, here in GA when I first move to the area, I started to work with migrant workers children, and one littler girl told me how she was rush in the back of a semi full with goods by a lobo, with her littler baby brother and dad and about fifty more, she said that they traveled for days without getting off the truck from new Mexico to GA, and she said that it was so hot that she could not breath and she was been trample by the rest of the other people because it was not room.

That is barbaric.

Her father was a doctor and the church and the right people help him get up his feet and into a practice, his wife had cancer and he got into some bad deals to pay for her treatment and then had to fleet the country when he could not pay them back.

He is now doing well, now if you have not profession I guess you will have to survive on your own.

[edit on 8-4-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
The illegals were also training for the marines. If they survive the bombing range they get a uniform, meals, and a tour in Iraq. After all that, they get a shot at citizenship.

washingtontimes.com...

[edit on 8-4-2005 by cargo]

Actually they are not illegal. They are Resident Aliens who came into the country legally and joined the military to get a head start in the American way of life or for some other reason. I should know because my brother is one of them.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sad story, but no pity for him if he came here illegally.

He tresspassed, then likely stole services that my taxes pay for.
He's more than welcome to apply for entry, undergo citizenship processes, etc. but I have ZERO tolerance or pity for illegals.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Sad story, but no pity for him if he came here illegally.

He tresspassed, then likely stole services that my taxes pay for.
He's more than welcome to apply for entry, undergo citizenship processes, etc. but I have ZERO tolerance or pity for illegals.

You know I never had any contact with illegals or migrant workers (that is how the call them here in GA) until I started to work for the school system and I never knew the hardship they go through to get into this country, is very depressing.

The church take most of them under their wing and help them a lot, most of them are Catholic and Jehovah witnesses.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Dr Ho. has a problem with Mexicans or Latin American people that’s why he keeps posting these posts. Something is seriously wrong with him. Maybe one of them was banging his chick or something. Or maybe he is just a racist A$$ that likes to troll. Personally I am tired of reading his hate.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

quote from link:
Last summer a Marine pilot dropped a practice bomb on a target and seconds later, a few feet away, a small group of illegal immigrants scrambled from underneath a bush and ran down the range. The near miss was caught on a training tape that Cooney has reviewed.

signs like this should be shown..

pretty self explanatory...

if there are any casualties, they have only themselves to blame.

[edit on 8/4/05 by Klepto]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
We should just close our borders.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If you lay down a long minefield and post enough warningsigns, you dont need human pilots to have to take an awfull decision to kill other persons, it would be purely a risk taken by the tresspasser and any accident that happened is be brought on himselve, ignoring the warning and all...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Mexicans speak Spanish aka the most widely spoken language on this planet.

Not true. The most widely spoken language is Mandarin.

And also, for all those who propse to bomb the illegals -- come on now, you can't be that stone hearted. Some nice Christians you are.

I don't like illegals at all, but taking a life like that is wrong. Many of you did a lot of noise about Terry Schiavo, now you say bombing that other group Catholics (Mexicans in this case) is OK.

Tresspassing is a crime, but it's not punishable by death. I can't believe you wrote this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join