It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish Ambassador Either Ukraine Fights or We will be forced to enter into this conflict

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I'm just saying Russia is aggressively encroaching onto Poland's borders. This is an existential matter for Poland. Image if America was occupying Königsberg and then they started making Czech republic a US state. And then they'd attack Ukraine. Would you be OK with that?

NATO is aggressively encroaching onto Russia's borders.

trying to flip it the other way around is just stupid. but then again, that's exactly what your post history suggests to be expected.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: Cutepants

I'm just saying Russia is aggressively encroaching onto Poland's borders. This is an existential matter for Poland. Image if America was occupying Königsberg and then they started making Czech republic a US state. And then they'd attack Ukraine. Would you be OK with that?

NATO is aggressively encroaching onto Russia's borders.

trying to flip it the other way around is just stupid. but then again, that's exactly what your post history suggests to be expected.

People joined NATO.

Russia is invading, shelling, and annexing land.

One is more aggressive than the other.

And now more nations join NATO, ones that were formerly quasi neutral. More former USSR countries are in NATO than on speaking terms with a nation who used to occupy them.

But more people willingly join NATO.

Yea, we’re the bad guy. Got the whole world in Stockholm Syndrome while a country shedding hundreds of thousands of their own and another nation to land grab is defending themselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Much like Ukraine, Poland remembers the tender mercies of mother russia they will cheerfully light the match that ends everything rather be placed under that boot heel again.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Ummm…good…now that NATO has depleted it’s stocks of artillery…rockets and missiles…and the hardware to put them down range…and now that they openly admit that they don’t even have the raw materials to produce explosives…or gunpowder…or propellants…let’s see how they fare against the country that has all the resources…the war footing ramped up military production…and the reserves to implement major offensives…

None of you apparently have been paying attention to reality while you’ve been sucked into the MSM propaganda machine…

Ya’ll sure do provide endless hours of humor…I’ll give you that…

YouSir

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

this sucks because I have a lot of students there, and I do worry about them. We try not to talk about the war much, but when it does come up, we talk about how they help out the refugees.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Then which parts is NATO occupying? Why do you support Russia expanding, occupying and building new bases around Poland? I'm just exposing your bias here. Would love to see you wriggle out of this one

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
NeoTankies are funny.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

NeoTankies are funny.

Woah man, it’s not tankie to own the libs 😎

Rooting for these countries is fair game, because a lib is in office.

I’m sorry if the extra dimension in chess is confusing you.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I always wonder what that RINO Ronald Reagan would be doing right now if he wasn't too busy spinning around in his grave.

edit on 20-3-2023 by AugustusMasonicus because: Help me....I'm clotting up at altitude!

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I had a feeling you weren’t quite catching on.

Regan would root for Putin because Biden told us not to.

Libtards are literally Satan’s fingertips dancing on earth. Anything they say to do, we need to do the exact opposite.

I’m on day 37 of no water because I heard some communist lunatic say water is good for me. Nice try satan, not today.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Well, I guess it's time to join the rest of the true patriots in the Russian-American Bund.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Just be ready to flip flop in 2024 if Trump wins.

I know he’s saying he would end the war in a day, but he also was the first to give them lethal aid, said Obama didn’t do enough, and also said Biden wasn’t doing enough about a month into the reignited war.

So we just need to be prepared to support whatever he tells us to.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Just be ready to flip flop in 2024 if Trump wins.

What if the little guy wins? He was for it before he was against it too. If I recall, when Obama was taking orders from Soros, our pal Desantis was all like, 'Kill mawr Russians!". Now he's all like, "Whokraine?"

I'm trying to remember if this is called 'evolving one's opinion' or 'pandering'. But that also might be redundant, who knows.

edit on 20-3-2023 by AugustusMasonicus because: Help me....I'm clotting up at altitude!

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I'm trying to remember if this is called 'evolving one's opinion' or 'pandering'. But that also might be redundant, who knows.

Contrarian absolutist.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Contrarian absolutist.

All these politicians are like NPC re-rolls.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Well, I guess it's time to join the rest of the true patriots in the Russian-American Bund.

Respectfully...

Why is it that just because you may not want our country sending so much financial and military aid to Ukraine you are labeled a Putin nut-hugging minion?

Reminds me of being a parent with a blended family of 4 teenage daughters, no matter which side I supposedly 'was on" the other accused me of loving or caring for the other side more. When in fact I loved all of them but more importantly I wanted them to quit WITH THE arguing and fighting and STFU.

Ukraine halfway sold me about them regaining the eastern provinces, by saying if I send you all this aid they can get those territories back. Okay here's all our stuff go get them back a year later not one inch has been reclaimed but now we need to take Crimea too.

It's BS because militarily Ukraine can't take it back, and the only way to MAYBE win this for Ukraine is with NATO forces on the ground and securing whatever victory and territories obtained.

Which in itself prolongs the death and destruction of innocent lives we are hoping to save by intervening in the first place

edit on 20-3-2023 by putnam6 because: to add Respectfully...so perhaps we could have useful dialog along with the always snarky comments

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Why is it that just because you may not want our country sending so much financial and military aid to Ukraine you are labeled a Putin nut-hugging minion?

Hey, I don't like that RINO Globalist Reagan either, he should have let the Soviet Union be, they were our pals. We shouldn't be heading down the same path as him and trying to oppose tyranny.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I can understand where someone is coming from with that view.

But it’s a spectrum, and that view is kind of in the middle.

But look at the rest of this thread even. Some go so far as to say this is all the US’s fault, or the US is evil, and imply Russia is some anti globalist champion.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Hey, I don't like that RINO Globalist Reagan either, he should have let the Soviet Union be, they were our pals. We shouldn't be heading down the same path as him and trying to oppose tyranny.

So no useful dialog but a full helping snarky comment... I am a bit hurt you believe I buy into the globalist BS. I guess I read more of your posts than you read mine. I shall endeavor to persevere

Well. ( I said that in my Ronald Reagan voice BTW) at least you aren't using WWII analogies, welcome to the year 1989 but here in 2023 we use memes to parry snarky comments

Did I miss Biden forcefully telling Putin to stop the war and leave Ukraine or was he too busy writing checks and saying "not one inch of NATO land" which was basically Putin's signal to pound Ukraine into the mud?

Damn when you think about Biden April Glaspied this, but I digress.

Suffice it to say I respect your opinion so how exactly does Biden mirror Reagan's policy? or more to the point how much is it gonna cost? respectfully it's 2 out 3 as we already have shots fired. Biden isn't ending anything, and there is plenty of evidence unfortunately that all of this just prolonged the inevitable, and likely made a few politicians incredibly rich.

www.heritage.org...

Based on intelligence reports and his life-long study, Reagan concluded that Soviet communism was cracking and ready to crumble.

He directed his top national security team to develop a plan to end the Cold War by winning it.

In Margaret Thatcher’s words, Ronald Reagan had ended the Cold War without firing a shot.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Poland and Slovakia are sending surplus Mig 29 to Ukraine, some 33 aircraft, doubling Ukraine force

Ukraine wants F16, but the logistical and training requirements as well as political considerations mean its not in the cards

Ukraine has MIG 29 and is trained on how to fly and maintain them They have been modifying them to use NATO weapons like HARM anti radar missiles and JDAM guided bombs

www.strategypage.com...

First paragraphs explain Ukraine use of MIG 29
edit on 20-3-2023 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join