It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea tonights Japan news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well, the video sends North Korea a message and that is the US Military will do what is necessary to take out North Koreas known missile sites and their military factories .
www.thestar.com.my...

Some comments.
1. The deployment immediacy of the US and South Korean forces is high.

2. I don't like the feeling that both of us are steadily preparing for war.

I found this comment interesting...
Does North Korea really think they can beat the US and South Korea?
Or do you think Russia and China will join the war?

edit on 0300000043442023-03-19T08:44:43-05:00444303am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Well, our American military is said to be woke, and it certainly is vaccinated. Besides we have all sorts of things floating and maneuvering over our country with little resistance right now. If you asked me the question of, if our country’s military was up-to-par a few years ago, I would not have hesitated in saying yes…now, I am not as sure.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

Well, our American military is said to be woke, and it certainly is vaccinated. Besides we have all sorts of things floating and maneuvering over our country with little resistance right now. If you asked me the question of, if our country’s military was up-to-par a few years ago, I would not have hesitated in saying yes…now, I am not as sure.

Well, in Asia, the US military is always training. Stateside, now that might be a different story.
Not sure why Americans think north korea is a backward country, they are not .

www.thestar.com.my...

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Well, in Asia, the US military is always training. Stateside, now that might be a different story.

Boots on the ground are no match for missiles. Maybe a surprise first strike to take out ALL of North Korea's silos? Then on to all of the other countries with such capabilities that hate western ideology?

The 1% can watch the show from the safety of their bunkers while the majority of citizens perish. All part of the Green agenda?

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Without boots on the ground you have nothing.

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Exactly my point; all it takes is a well-placed missile to eliminate the boots on the ground. Then what have you got? Nothing.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Why do you think we have those soldiers-ready-to-fight news coming out of NK?

"We have 800,000 people ready to fight, take THAT weak NATO!"

"Sir, Russia had to conscript that many and they're still not winning over just Ukraine?"

"Uh... well... I mean WE HAVE 1.4 MILLION PEOPLE READY TO FIGHT WEAK NATO!!! Phew saved."

new topics

top topics

join