It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on the Apocalypse. People will refuse to repent - mass formation psychosis.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
People are going to know, God will see to it.

Ezekiel 38: 22-23

I will enter into judgment with him with pestilence and with blood. I will rain on him, on his hordes, and on the many peoples who are with him, torrential rains with great hailstones, fire, and sulfur. 23 I will magnify myself and sanctify myself, and I will make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they will know that I am Yahweh.”’

Problem is by the time this is happening they can't repent, that time has past, It would be like a person in Sodom praying to God for forgiveness as the Sulphur fire is burning up there home and they are trapped inside........to late.
So people will curse God and die as they accept their fate.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

From my understanding, those Days kick off in grand style with Jesus coming through the clouds. He may or may not call those who have been faithful home to Him then, but even if He doesn't, all will see and know at that point. The problem is that many will do the famous Churchill quote:

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

This is where the first sort of division will occur between sheep and goats. The goats will quickly convince themselves that what they saw was not what they saw - the topic of this thread. The sheep will continue to cling to the hope of what they saw, and the goats will enter into the End of Days persecuting the sheep for reminding them of the truth. After all, God continues to work in the world bringing woe to all. The goats will hate Him and all who follow Him.

They will eagerly seize upon the false prophet and anti-Christ/Beast and its system who will enable their hatred and feed it.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Yes .

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I just feel bad for the people that were led astray by the demon that lives inside the moon. She is on the payroll for granting peoples lunar witchcraft prayers to her reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
For the wicked everything is evil, even atheists think it's right to turn on the light.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Isn't it strange? I have no faith yet I feel a great pity for you. There is a great freedom to be had in the realisation that we are responsible for ourselves and have no need for an overseer.
Empathy and kindness are instinctive human traits and the wise among us follow that path and recognise its value. There is no need for the supernatural. In fact that need should have been and would have been outgrown a long time ago if it was not used by the unscrupulous as a method of control.

Your arrogance is seeping through. History shows us that we are at best, brilliant idiots.
edit on 22-7-2023 by BiffTannen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

In the universe there's no up and down, everything in it that is moving in relation to the universe is going nowhere.

Similar to this we have people.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

what? how does light get here if it isn't moving?

maybe it's similar with the people maybe you are just too one dimensional to see them moving?
edit on 22-7-2023 by Peeple because: # off auto

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Whether psychosis is linked to watching television.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join