It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on the Apocalypse. People will refuse to repent - mass formation psychosis.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Have you ever read the Book of the Revelation of St John & wondered why the people refused to turn to God, even when God had proven His existence through miracles, prophecy, signs in the Heavens & the witness of the believers who were trying to share the truth about the blessings they themselves had received? Even when it was made fully apparent to them that they were experiencing a time of testing, challenge, refinement - perhaps even a form of 'living purgatory', to cause them to reconsider their perspective, to encourage them to turn away from their godless, heartless, murderous beliefs, which had been set in context as a literally Satanic worldview inculcated in their hearts & minds in the time before the End of Days came upon the world for real? The descent into corruption that this world has witnessed over the past seventy years is astonishing, even breathtaking when you view it in sequence as a series of steps downwards towards doctrines which are literally Hell-inspired.

How Satanism conquered America

And that's not limited to America, it's all over the Western world. I despair to see videos of girls out on the town on a night out in Manchester, UK, when questioned about abortion rights by a news reporter, these young girls (aged around 23, 24 yrs) literally cackled like witches & started chanting "Kill the f**ing babies, kill the fu**ing babies" to the horror of the reporter. And it's not unique - such mockery of the murder of unborn infants can be found all over social media, and most chilling, in the new Chris Rock Netflix 'COMEDY' special. He literally stands up there on stage & makes joke after joke about how he supports the murder of infants, right up to the nine month mark - and then he 'jokes' about killing them after they're born, a 'late stage abortion'. He elicits screams & roars of laughter from the packed out audience of thousands in Baltimore, hooting & hollering in support of the mockery of the murder of unborn infants.

I had to switch it off, I simply couldn't watch any more, it was brutal, tragic, it cut me to my core, I was shocked. To see so many thousands of people revelling, glorying in the brutal & painful death of unborn infants, who, let us remember, are perfectly viable living beings from the age of 24 weeks gestation in these times of modern technology & comfortable living standards. To see such cruel mockery of the miracle of lilfe, as though they were not a living soul to begin with, as though they were instead some sort of cancerous tumour to be removed, excised from the body of the mother as if they were a malignant growth designed to cause her pain & discomfort, rather than the wonderment of a mother's creation - simply tragic.

When we look at the music industry nowadays, we see the disgusting filth peddled as 'art', with 'artists' openly glorifying Satan, sin & degradation of the sanctity of human life. Perversion, degenerate shock culture, LGBTQPEDO+ affiliated personalities who deliberately lead the children into debasement & sadomasochism before the age of thirteen. We look at the world of children's animation, and we see utterly corrupt & perverse shows designed to warp the minds of the CHILDREN who they are aimed at, even though they are loosely claimed to be 'adult' programmes. The creator of Ren & Stimpy, way back in the 90's, was a paedophile. The guy who created Rick & Morty created a bunch of child rape scenes in his previous commissioned animation work for various TV studios. The show 'Human Resources' is one of the sickening offshoots of the degenerate perverse filth many will be aware of as the animation 'Big Mouth' which is all about 'monsters' who encourage children to masturbate & get involved in perversion & degeneracy. Human Resources is worse than Big Mouth, as if such were even possible - but it is. We look at Hollywood & we see it is propping up Human Trafficking of children, the elite paedophile rings which cruise around in international waters & literally butcher children for snuff movies, island hopping in the genre of Epstein.

This world is so horribly, horribly corrupt at this moment in history, it is literally worse than it has ever been, and sadly it seems as it's a one way street, there seems to be no turning back, we are sliding down a razor's edge to the gates of Hell. The elites are letting all this filth grow, festering beneath the surface, dressing it up as acceptable 'comedy', as 'enlightened' views about 'bodily autonomy' (forgetting the hypocrisy when this argument couldn't be applied to a person's right to refuse mRNA injections).

The left wing views which have been programmed into vast swathes of society also are so extreme in some cases that they border on diagnosable insanity. Christians are mocked, excluded from the national debates, they are pursued vindictively in the courts by activists who scream & rage on behalf of the 0.5% of the population who have genuine gender dysphoria. Any 'watchful waiting' or 'talking therapies' are vehemently protested, in favour of affirmative action to mutilate the bodies of children who have expressed even the merest hint of any weak 'indication' that they are questioning gender roles, or borrowing mum's beads & shoes for dress up one afternoon - suddenly they're trans....

The more I look at what is being permitted, encouraged, supported & promoted towards our children, and with regards to 'acceptable' views on the disposability of human life & the apparent need to pervert the minds of those children we do permit to live, the more I can understand why the End of Days judgments actually are a necessary fact of salvation - people are so damn lost they haven't even the slightest idea that they have been corrupted at such a deep level. It's mainly been achieved, sadly, by the insanity & perversion which is dressed up as comedy, over the past thirty years in particular - a literal wolf in sheep's clothing, something which seems so fun & innocuous - but look where it's taken us now..

It seems to me that the Apocalypse will be a wakeup call for those who have been conditioned into these corrupt & perverse mindsets. It is foretold that they will persist & continue to refuse to repent despite the obvious implications of what is unfolding - until the very end, when finally some will. They are so lost that they question the God who created a beautiful world, who created life itself, who prepared a place for us in Heaven when our work here is done. The mysteries of faith are so far from the minds of ordinary men & women these days that they view God as their enemy, or feel entitled to 'the Universe' doing them all sorts of favours while requiring nothing in return in terms of holiness, peace, grace, humility & so on. Faith, hope & love are what is required of us, with love being the greatest - but solely human love for our friends & relatives isn't enough, in terms of ethical responsibility towards the world & the people around us, not only our friends & family.

edit on MarchSunday2313CDT01America/Chicago-050032 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The truth about the Christian faith is so denigrated & denied these days that people don't have the first clue about what God requires of us.

Here it is:

Work justice, love mercy, walk in humility before your God ~ Old Testament summary.

Faith, hope & love [your neighbour as yourself] ~ New Testament summary.

It's really quite simple, but the details are difficult to absorb, as the revelations of faith were laid down thousands of years ago. The complex legal strictures of the Old Testament require a lifetime to understand - the community of modern church since the New Testament period is a glorious & straightforward prospect, if we follow along with the guidance of the apostolic leaders who wrote the New Testament literature.

That's all for now, please feel free to contribute your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

God favors the fool and half the people on this planet are idiots (by design), but the religious text he gave to humanity, to save their souls, is so complex and difficult to understand, it takes a lifetime to do it?

You see any logic in this, or is god just a complete jerk?

Also:

even when God had proven His existence through miracles, prophecy, signs in the Heavens

How has he proven this? What miracles and prophecies or signs in the heavens?

Are you taking writings in a book as definitive evidence? If that is the case...

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   
People have been brainwashed. Your statement is correct.

It truly is mass formation psychosis, and it has been going on for many centuries, if not thousands of years.

The science is there to prove Biblical truth.

As you likely know, my family migrated from Turkey in 1913. We lived near the base of Mount Ararat. I received information from my grandfather in 1965 that supports Biblical reports about Noah's Ark. My family was also spared a horrible death, by listening and obeying God. They were saved by prophecy. All who didn't leave Turkey and Armenia were murdered about 2 1/2 years after we left. 1.5 million Armenians lost their lives.

The so-called science being peddled on this planet is so full of holes, its like Swiss cheese, yet people believe and defend it.

I know you are discussing the last book, but I think people need to go back to the first book, and understand real science backs it up 100%.

We need a firm foundation to build on, and here it is. Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Thoughts on the Apocalypse. People will refuse to repent

God gave us interlect, free will, and reasoning.

I have this theory that He prefer those of His children that utilize His gifts and does not show blind faith; i.e. the non-religious.

Now wouldn't that be a kicker, being turned away at The Gates, for squandering His greatest gifts?

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

God favors the fool and half the people on this planet are idiots (by design), but the religious text he gave to humanity, to save their souls, is so complex and difficult to understand, it takes a lifetime to do it?

You see any logic in this, or is god just a complete jerk?

Also:

even when God had proven His existence through miracles, prophecy, signs in the Heavens

How has he proven this? What miracles and prophecies or signs in the heavens?

Are you taking writings in a book as definitive evidence? If that is the case...

the 10 commandments are hard to understand for you?

what book do you follow? or is it just mr science fauci? some real good science there!

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It is only through sin we can be saved. We are reaching a time of peak sinning as a society, a moral rock bottom from whose depths we can find redemption. What I detested back in the 70's and 80's were the tv preachers who seemed to care mostly about raising money. The Moral Majority thought they should legislate morality as if the 10 commandments needed rewriting. Thanks to their hypocrisy I was able to find my own basis for faith. I feel great pity for those without it for I know the terrible weight they carry. I knew the depths of despair to the point of self-destruction many times. To be free of that burden is the gift of faith and salvation. As it is said you can lead a horse to water but cannot make him drink the same is true of the basis of faith. We must each find our own path as treacherous a journey as that may be but without it we cannot know the redemptive power of salvation nor feel an authentic need to be saved. Living in sin is a casting of the seed which will result in the greatest harvest. The crop is nearly ripe.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Individualistic...

My biggest issue with religions is when they're wielded like a weapon by the operator, usually towards sects of society or society at large.

I guess condemnation and scrutiny is caring although I would say such activities are hardly productive to society.

The want and need to change will always be individualistic, the trigger might be external, it might even be subtle but it'll always be a personal decision. Otherwise it's just mockery of the ideals and fundamentals.

A mass psychosis around spiritualism could be happening, it seems something stunts the growth of individuals and something in a % of us activates an "awareness" I don't particularly like to define. Thing is morality and culture go hand and hand and we're living in an international world... Things will continue to change, the potential to mould things is stronger than ever too.

So is the desire?
edit on 19-3-2023 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Isn't it strange? I have no faith yet I feel a great pity for you. There is a great freedom to be had in the realisation that we are responsible for ourselves and have no need for an overseer.
Empathy and kindness are instinctive human traits and the wise among us follow that path and recognise its value. There is no need for the supernatural. In fact that need should have been and would have been outgrown a long time ago if it was not used by the unscrupulous as a method of control.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   
*Eats popcorn*
No, I have not the faintest shred of interest in nonsense written in a book of religious grovelling by a man who was apparently off his head on magic mushrooms.
However, please continue to entertain me.
*Eats more popcorn*

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

To me it would seem both is true. We are responsible for ourselves. And have a huge need for the supernatural.
Even if all religions, esoteric schools and interpretations of the supernatural are bs (which they certainly are) the need for it is so deeply encoded in our history down to the modern individual it stares you pretty much in the face when you think about it.
I'm not even talking about OP who abuses his spiritual cloak to cover his own demons.
But ordinary people, of whom only a tiny minority is truly atheist. The 'transgenders' of the spiritual. (lol because 'identity disphoria nvm)
The moment you die, you too will cry out to the supernatural.
And pretty much everybody I know has a little sthg as fetish in his life. Be it a little ritual, like lighting a candle for a deceased loved one, or item that has a deeper meaning, all per history human expression of the need for the supernatural.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The Revelation of Saint John scarcely merits the title. Far from being a revelation, it is the most abstruse book in the whole Bible; and it was not written by any apostle called John. Indeed most of the material is secondhand, being borrowed liberally from the Old Testament books of Isaiah, Ezra, Ezekiel and, in particular, Daniel (which also has fantastic images of the End Time and refers to ‘one like a son of man’). Revelation essentially is Jewish scripture.
In Revelation we see intermediate stages in the assimilation of preexisting, and for the most part pagan fantasy. For example, one of the godly emanations is a Christ figure, who appears in many different – and peculiar – forms. The Christ of Revelation is actually born in heaven, and under pretty extraordinary circumstances (his mother is ‘clothed in the sun, with the moon at her feet, wearing twelve stars as a crown’ – a reasonable description of Isis). This infant is going to be a bit of a Tartar:

"And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne." – Revelation 12.5.

Thus, unlike the later books of the New Testament, Revelation has a Christ born in Heaven who rules on earth – rather than a Christ born on earth who rules in Heaven!
edit on 19-3-2023 by redchad because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Isn't it strange? I have no faith yet I feel a great pity for you. There is a great freedom to be had in the realisation that we are responsible for ourselves and have no need for an overseer.
Empathy and kindness are instinctive human traits and the wise among us follow that path and recognise its value. There is no need for the supernatural. In fact that need should have been and would have been outgrown a long time ago if it was not used by the unscrupulous as a method of control.

I think you are confusing religion with faith and belief. There is a big difference between the two. Religions are created by man to control man, they have nothing to do with Elohim.

Apparently unlike you, I have great faith and no pity for anyone. You buy your ticket and you take your ride. People's own choices are what damn them, that is why everyone has their own free will. Empathy and kindness are not that instinctive obviously given the state of the world today and everything going on.

Police and the judicial system wouldn't exist if we have "no need for an overseer"

I mean, we don't live in fairytale land where everyone is nice and law abiding. That is why I take comfort in knowing that in the end, the bad people will get what is coming for them.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The moment you die, you too will cry out to the supernatural.
And pretty much everybody I know has a little sthg as fetish in his life. Be it a little ritual, like lighting a candle for a deceased loved one, or item that has a deeper meaning, all per history human expression of the need for the supernatural.

I doubt I would. There are many peaceful deaths where crying out is not evident. I have no fetish or ritual. For me the dead are dead. That might be painful as we all lose loved ones but we take that on the chin and move on as best we can.
I am not a hard headed pragmatist though. I have my own view on the subjective reality and experience of dying but that too is subjective. People always seem to want more don't you think? This life is never enough. There has to be more, and it has to be wonderful.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

Police and the judicial system wouldn't exist if we have "no need for an overseer"

Oh we need cops, people are downright dangerous, religious or not.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

We need police we can trust. Here in the UK the Metropolitan Police are about to get ripped to shreds in yet another report that shows how sexist/racist/corrupt they are after a string of disgusting scandals that have horrified people.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

We need police we can trust. Here in the UK the Metropolitan Police are about to get ripped to shreds in yet another report that shows how sexist/racist/corrupt they are after a string of disgusting scandals that have horrified people.

I don't like or trust cops. Even the 'decent' ones will turn on you in a heartbeat.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
That wasn't just about Noah's Ark and the great flood but was how humanity has been lied to and "tricked" into junk science. I really enjoyed that and found it to be great lessons in learning that the fossils of prehistoric dinosaurs having been made from attempting to escape the flood, the flash frozen fossils explanations. Also the wood and fossils found in regions that current historic theories can not support. Great work put into that movie. For the record i have always, intuitively known evolution was a farce. Thanks for that visitedbythem.

edit on 19-3-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

To me it's just logical, nothing in this universe just vanishes, if it does it vaporizes, changing it's form and substance, and rides on the burst of energy wave that gave birth to it.
The question is: do you believe your mind exists beyond your body?
Another chicken or egg problem: does your mind allow this clump of sqishy matter to live, or does your mind emerge from sqishy matter?

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

outstanding job OP. today's society seems determined to be as anti-Christian as possible. the Bible warns of people who will not only do immoral acts, but encourage and celebrate others in doing so.

Isaiah 5:20 projects people who will call good evil, and vice versa. we see those all around us, not just on the fringe, but in positions of power, educators and media and many holding political office.

I fear that the world, not least the USA, is very close to judgment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join