It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crypto: GET OUT RIGHT NOW

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: KSDakar01

Tether, which is ran by a bunch of criminals

Not to nitpick but technically bankers are pretty much criminals in suits who just happen to own or lobby our lawmakers and politicians.

For the first time, I’m going to agree with you.

I was going to but the "pretty much" put me off.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I can see a rug pull like this happening especially in the current economic climate we are in, especially since a lot of people are moving their money and rushing to crypto as the banks fail.
I stake my holdings and never more than I can afford to lose, so let it come down and I’ll scoop up more for the ride back up.
The bankers will never abandon the US dollar no matter it’s form , and will make $$$ on crypto until they pass laws that ban or restrict it . Crypto has been the wild west for a spell now & the big bad sheriffs are around the corner to clean up the town.
BTC will be illegal soon imo or de-valued after the fat cats are down to the marrow & I hear teeth on bone right now .

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You think your money is safe in a bank atm.. lol

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Crypto is like any other currency, including the US dollar. Its only real value is the belief that it will continue to have value in the future. Once that confidence is gone so is the value. At this point I believe there are too many people who think crypto is the way to go for future payment systems for it to fail completely. But, a severe downward trend could gather momentum.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

this is what triggers crypto bros

that crap is junk and intangible
almost nobody can tell you why crypto is supposedly better than fiat.
in collapsed society or when shtf situation, nobody with 2 brains cells will barter with you if you offer btc

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: spartan002

And yet I’ve made 5% profit on my dollar value since this thread was made. Probably buy myself a new Rolex from crypto profits this summer. That tangible enough?

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: spartan002
a reply to: DerBeobachter

that crap is junk and intangible
almost nobody can tell you why crypto is supposedly better than fiat.

All forms of currency have their pros and cons. Here are some advantages that Bitcoin has over fiat.

1. It can't printed into oblivion. Bitcoin has a creation limit of 21 million BTC. This is similar to how there is a finite amount of minable gold on Earth, and how it must be mined and can't just be printed.

2. No bankers or middlemen are needed. Wallet software allows for the transfer of BTC between two or more parties.

3. Doesn't require a central bank or government. All the central banks and governments could fail, and Bitcoin would still operate.

4. Decentralized distributed ledger technology aids in transparency and honestly within the system. These are things that the current fiat system are greatly lacking. For example, several years ago a Pentagon audit revealed that $6.5 trillion had gone missing. That's a huge deal, if you could realize what could have be done with that money, and what a tremendous loss (theft) that is to Americans.

5. The Bitcoin network can be slow and expensive, but if the dollar collapsed tomorrow, I would bet that people would still accept BTC for big payments and I would transact smaller payments with Litecoin or something similar, along with bartering, and of course, society could always go back to using gold and silver.

As far as any new financial system goes, ISO 20022 seems to be the desired standard, but I could see cryptos like Bitcoin, Ether, and Litecoin being adopted as reserve, or "grandfather" currencies.

You're right about one thing though, I am almost nobody, but it's not my fault that so many people are failing to keep up with our ever changing world.

edit on 26-3-2023 by IndieA because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
If only if followed this advice, I’d be a few thousand pounds poorer.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Gareth Soloway's prediction about BTC going to $13,000 is interesting, and your prediction about a potential collapse affecting BTC's value is valid too. It's essential to stay informed and keep an eye on the market trends.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: KSDakar01
Tether, which is ran by a bunch of criminals, very recently moved what I believe is most of their liquidity into off shore banking, in the Bahamas. When Tether collapses it's going to take out most of the crypto world, or at least devalue it severely. If you follow Gareth Soloway, he's got a new video out right now predicting BTC going to $13,000 or near that. I predict a Tether collapse will take BTC to right around $3,400.

Listen to this article about Tether and the truth about the "audit":

protos.com...

The collapse of Tether is going to be timed in with the 40+ banks that are going to collapse next week.

If crypto does collapse or goes really really low, it will be the perfect time to buy more of it. That's what I'll do.

I've made thousands on crypto so I can't lose my original bets no matter if I buy or sell.

Hmm... Is that You Max Keiser > ?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: KSDakar01
Tether, which is ran by a bunch of criminals, very recently moved what I believe is most of their liquidity into off shore banking, in the Bahamas. When Tether collapses it's going to take out most of the crypto world, or at least devalue it severely. If you follow Gareth Soloway, he's got a new video out right now predicting BTC going to $13,000 or near that. I predict a Tether collapse will take BTC to right around $3,400.

Listen to this article about Tether and the truth about the "audit":

protos.com...

The collapse of Tether is going to be timed in with the 40+ banks that are going to collapse next week.

If crypto does collapse or goes really really low, it will be the perfect time to buy more of it. That's what I'll do.

I've made thousands on crypto so I can't lose my original bets no matter if I buy or sell.

Hmm... Is that You Max Keiser > ?

I'm not him. Saw some of his videos though.

Interesting it's been a year since the thread started and BTC is just over $70,000.00 Hit an all time high last week over 73,000 so it's riding high. About 27k one year ago. Everything seems to ride along with BTC price, and bitcoin is going to 'halve' it's mining rewards in April so the price could really jump much higher.

The odds of making some money using crypto, even meme coins is highly likely from my viewpoint.
I got a co-worker to start using the crypto.com app and they put in
$25.00 last week, and this week their 25 has become $30.00. (haha).

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Crypto is here to stay , it's Inevitable . The Concept of " Mining " for Wealth and the Ease of making Transactions with it is to Appealing to Pass up . It's just a matter of which Version of it Will Dominate the Business World Right Now .

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MadelynnParrish
Regarding the article about Tether and the audit, it's crucial to read from reliable sources and analyze the information carefully.
If you're looking for more insights into the cryptocurrency world, you might want to check out 바이낸스 레퍼럴. They offer some valuable resources and information that could help you navigate these uncertain times in the crypto market.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   

As soon as Bitcoin halves and I make a massive profit off all my meme coins after new buyers flood the marketplace.

Expected date of withdrawal = Around Aprii 20th. And a happy 420 it will be.
edit on 29-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join