It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cooler heads must now prevail

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I am thinking the hundreds of emails between Cohen and his former lawyer, Costello, in which points out the discrepancies and lies of Cohen as he changed claims from one email to the next was more than enough to several people of the grand jury and they reversed their position?

I suspect you are correct.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

What did Cohen lie about? Who did Cohen lie to? Do you know?

One of the key parts of Cohen's testimony involved a plan during the 2016 campaign to build a new Trump Tower in Moscow, and according to the Associated Press, Cohen pleaded guilty to lying about the real estate project to the Senate Intelligence Committee.

www.newsweek.com...

He lied to the Senate Intelligence Committee about Trump's real estate venture in Moscow. He went to prison for protecting Donald Trump's interest in a real estate deal with Putin in Moscow.

He also went to prison for his efforts to protect Trump from scandal as directed by Individual One.

Not to mention, you claim to be a Constitutionalist

LOL What?

What is a "constitutionalist"?

Aren't all Americans Constitutionalist's? Come to think of it, maybe not Marjorie Taylor Green.

edit on 22-3-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Hmmm…..
The DA threw in the towel….

That is too bad.

Trump claps back...

thanks for the publicity.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
LOL What?

What is a "constitutionalist"?

Aren't all Americans Constitutionalist's? Come to think of it, maybe not Marjorie Taylor Green.

I'm a Constitutionalist it's one of my faiths... Most people are satisfied with one faith it took 3 to satiate me.

I identify as a Commie Dommer.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
People lie
Like juicy…..
You know
Justice for juicy?

Lies like that here too!

Imagine finding you here, on the wrong side of the lies again.
Imagine that
Lol

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

People DO lie
Like Donald Trump, who can't help himself, and the lawyers he pays to lie for him.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

I think 99.99% of Americans have faith in our Constitution.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
This time it was the dnc DA lying to the grand jury.
What a butthole.
Why would he do that?
Is he just stupid?

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

a reply to: iamthevirus

I think 99.99% of Americans have faith in our Constitution.

I highly doubt that, in fact there are many Americans who proudly stand opposed to the Constitution and what it represents.

Most of these people are on the Left (Democrats in USA) and if I'm not mistaken the communist party is still active in USA.
edit on 22-3-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

This time it was the dnc DA lying to the grand jury.

Lie? Nope.

You clearly don't understand that a Grand Jury is not a trial. There is no defendant because there has not been an indictment.

The DA isn't obligated to show the Grand Jury anything they don't want to. However, anything that is withheld, will be offered to the defense, once an indictment is made, and will be dealt with during discover or in the court room.

(post by shooterbrody removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The only thing juicy here is Trump's iminent indictments on multimple fronts.

As far as that letter...

Pffft.

Trump's current lawyer, Joe Tacopina, claimed Trump made the payments, just a few days ago.

"I don't know since when we've decided to start prosecuting extortion victims," Tacopina said. "He's vehemently denied this affair, but he had to pay money because there was going to be an allegation that was going to be publicly embarrassing, regardless of the campaign."

"It's not a contribution to his campaign," Tacopina said. "He made this with personal funds to prevent something coming out false but embarrassing to himself and his family's young son. That's not a campaign finance violation, not by any stretch."

abcnews.go.com...

(post by shooterbrody removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

And democrats, including Biden, want to take all of our firearms. What's more he gave an order to the DOJ to institute more stringent gun control laws without the need for executive orders, or for Congress to be involved...

Nobody will take your firearms without a civil war.

War with China is in your future. Nobody is going to kick off a civil war giving China the upper hand.

The MIC will not allow that to happen.

So you can let go of that fear.

Exaggerating?...

Bigly.

You said Biden had already implemented laws making it illegal to be a political opponent of the left and yet the house is filled with majority critical opponents of the left.

That is nothing like having Chavez as a dictator of a communist country.

And they can't do anything.

You call the hearings happening right now nothing and that nothing will come of it and that Trump is lying about the complete revamp that's coming when he becomes 47 in 2024?

Oh ye of little faith.

I never wrote that...and in fact I have stated several times in various threads that Antifa are about 95-99% white...

Americans haven't realized that all this "bending the knee to VIOLENT BLACK AMERICANS" is the "punishment" used by communists to dissuade anyone and force them to comply.

It's about bending the knee to violent Americans, the minority of which is black.

Fixed it for you.

Plus, he is not Jewish, he doesn't believe in God.

You don't recognize atheist Jews?

Why... that's anti-semitism!!!1!22!!

I kid.

You're just uninformed.

Jewish Virtual Library

George Soros is Jewish baby, whether you can admit to it or not.

You were trying to dismiss my valid points by claiming they are nothing to be concerned at..

Feel better now?
edit on 22-3-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Lie? Nope.

A lie by omission is a lie.

The DA isn't obligated to show the Grand Jury anything they don't want to.

Would you be surprised to learn that in many States, you would now be the one who is lying?

That was a rhetorical question. Now that you are or should be aware that you are in fact a real, actual fascist, will you own it? Just admit it. The truth can be liberating. The truth will set you free.

You are aware that the Grand Jury was never intended to be run by the persecution, right? Another rhetorical question of course. It's ok, most people don't know that when Grand Juries were first created, persecutors weren't even allowed in the room, or that if a Grand Jury becomes aware of their real, actual power, they can kick the persecution right out of the room and there's nothing they could do about it.

It really is an amazing system our Founders bled and in many cases died for, then handed to us on a silver platter. All that we need to do is just reach out and take our power back.

However, anything that is withheld, will be offered to the defense, once an indictment is made, and will be dealt with during discover or in the court room.

Yes, and we all know that lying pos persecutors always do what is right, and never withhold exculpatory evidence, am-i-rite?
edit on 23-3-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Nevermind

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-3-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Nevermind

Yeah, except the link I provided was talking specifically about evidence being withheld from the Grand Jury[/b[, not ' the defense'.

But do go on Sookie, you never fail to make me laugh (t5hough I stopped pitying you a loooong time ago)...

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Yeah, except the link I provided was talking specifically about evidence being withheld from the Grand Jury[/b[, not ' the defense'.

Did you even read your own link?

For example, if prosecutors are seeking an indictment of Jane for an armed robbery, they might offer evidence of her fingerprints at the crime scene and a suitcase of money found in her car. In some states and in federal court, they wouldn't have to tell the grand jury that she has an alibi for the robbery.

If prosecutors have strong, credible evidence that points to innocence, they must divulge it. That doesn't mean, however, that they have to offer every piece of evidence that's helpful to the accused or that might be used at trial by the defense.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Did you even read your own link?

Why yes, yes I did. Did you?

Hint: that is why I said 'in many States', and didn't say 'in all States'...

Try not to hurt yourself thinking about it.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

What you're suggesting doesn't apply in any state, according to your own link.

A prosecutor has no legal obligation to present exculpatory evidence to a grand jury.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join