It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cooler heads must now prevail

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well what can I say, although this one has been going on for a while, and the guy just can't seem to stop criming. Seems like Georgia will be next followed by the DOJ.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
ag.ny.gov...

Citizens of the state of New York who have concerns could voice them at the above link.

You know
Civil Rights and all……

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Well what can I say, although this one has been going on for a while, and the guy just can't seem to stop criming. Seems like Georgia will be next followed by the DOJ.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

Beware the pendulum....

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It's pretty funny how the these folks try to find something to put Trump in jail while the Biden crime syndicate seems to be running wild.

If you are paying attention, it's profoundly insane what's going on.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Well, it at least shows who wants to apply logic and who wants to rebuild the reich.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Yep, I think MTG and Boebert have already written like 6 different impeachment articles for Biden already and even though the GOP has stated there's really no illegality they plan on their show investigations into Hunter. So you can spend the next year or so cheering it all on.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

even though the GOP has stated there's really no illegality they plan on their show investigations into Hunter. So you can spend the next year or so cheering it all on.

Sounds strangely familiar to the Jan 6th hearings .

No one ever said Politics isn't petty

But there is a difference and that is Hunter Biden and his father are guilty as sin and you know it .

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Cool story.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Again, the only provocateur right now is Trump. Are you serious?

How about real provocateurs. Letita James and her crew...

Like this....

Link

and this....Link

Letitia James, the incoming New York attorney general, has made no secret of how she feels about President Trump. She calls him an “illegitimate president.” She says her decision to run for attorney general was largely “about that man in the White House who can’t go a day without threatening our fundamental rights.” She has suggested that Mr. Trump could be charged with obstruction of justice, and implied that foreign governments channeled money to Mr. Trump’s family’s real estate holdings, which she characterized as a “pattern and practice of money laundering.”

It is a joke....she ran on, in the words of the media, A vendetta against Donald Trump.

Meanwhile, Crime is up over 50% in NY, murders in broad daylight, car jackings and robbery back to the levels of the 80's.

Good job NY.
edit on Marpm31pmf0000002023-03-18T14:51:31-05:000231 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002023-03-18T14:58:13-05:000213 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

A vendetta against Donald Trump.

"I am your retribution" Donald Trump

She's not calling for people to "protest, protest, protest", and "Take back our nation".

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Will Ray Epps be showing up ?

This is hilarious, damnit Tucker Carlson screwed up our last charade, quick have another!

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I will be at the trump "take back our nation" rally as a producer, with a camera/audio crew for the state archives dept. and I encourage all citizen journalists with a phone to attend, be they right or left. Record, Record, Record and put all your video data on every streaming/social media platform at your disposal. In fact I would hope all with a decent camcorder/dslr/4/3rds unit, with a good zoom to attend and keep all data backed up on a sd card for future reference should it be needed in court.

edit on 18-3-2023 by olaru12 because: syntax

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
I appreciate your exercise of the 1st!

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Just be careful you don't actually end up following other Patriots.

I don't follow anyone, I'm actually capable of thinking for myself...

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This was in reference to your post:

assign 3 or 4 patriots to follow them around filming them the whole time - and if the cops do arrest them follow them around and make sure the cops actually don't just take them somewhere else and release them back into the crowd.

I stated you may be following Patriots, thus setting them up for arrest. Previously they advised to dress in black and look like "antifa" for January 6th as was evidenced by their communications shown in their court cases.

You're capable of thinking for yourself, yet you're jumping to protest an indictment because Trump told you to?

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: olaru12
I appreciate your exercise of the 1st!

Thanks, and I'll exercise my 2nd if the need arises.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: 19Bones79

I just want to add this bit of context.

Stormy Daniels must pay $300k to Donald Trump after losing defamation case appeal

Do not let the media gaslight you to believe this Stormy Daniels case. You don't have to pay your opponents legal fees if you won the case.

So what? That was a civil case between Trump and Stormy. It has no bearing on a criminal case that might be brought against Trump.

The criminal case that looks like it will probably drop on Tuesday is basically that he paid hush money and then lied about it in various ways, thereby probably committing tax fraud among other charges. It doesn't matter whether Trump did or did not defame Stormy. It doesn't even matter whether the two of them had sex. If Trump ends up being charged, it will be for crimes involving money--that's his favorite kind of crime.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

This was in reference to your post:

"assign 3 or 4 patriots to follow them around filming them the whole time - and if the cops do arrest them follow them around and make sure the cops actually don't just take them somewhere else and release them back into the crowd."

I stated you may be following Patriots, thus setting them up for arrest. Previously they advised to dress in black and look like "antifa" for January 6th as was evidenced by their communications shown in their court cases.

I don't play dress up games, but I wasn't talking about how someone was dressed, I was talking about someone engaging in actual behavior or actions that made it clear what their intentions really were.

You're capable of thinking for yourself, yet you're jumping to protest an indictment because Trump told you to?

What on earth makes you think that?
edit on 18-3-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You still believe Tucker Carlson? Who dropped a steaming pile right on your face? People lie right to your face and you are good with that? Man, has desperation made you people dumb. It's not even fun making fun of you anymore, and that's saying a lot, because you make it easy. Looked you dead in the eye, lied to you, and then did it again knowing you knew he had lied already and knowing you don't care if he lies again. And yet you quote him and use what he says as gospel. Your political leaders want you to hate the other side so bad, doesn't matter which side, and you glady take up and wave your hate flag with pride and glee. You are right about one thing, cooler heads need to prevail and tell the hot heads to STFU. War is coming and remember, you brought it on yourselves. Your politicians want you to fight, to kill each other. That hasn't changed in 3000 years, and neither have the people who follow them.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You are correct, I apologize. I mistook you for someone else. You did not state you were going. I'm sorry.

However, related to your post. Patriots have shown us what their intentions are by previous action. Now, stopping anyone who is committing a crime is commendable. As it may be other Patriots, I still recommend you or whoever you're advising, to be safe, you try to stop them, they may turn on you and accuse you of being an leftist infiltrator and attack you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join