It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cooler heads must now prevail

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The democrats are extremely salty about Tucker Carlson exposing their fake insurrection claims by showing capitol police performing as tour guides to the peaceful, patriotic MAGA crowd.

Should Trump be arrested on Tuesday, they are hoping for normal people to react in a way that they can hitch that cart to the dead donkey they call Jan 6.

Now...

This is going to be a little weird coming from me, but I don't see any other option to come away from Tuesday unscathed as they plant agent provocateurs in your midst should things get heated.

If you're going to form any type of protest it has to be a sit down prayer protest.

Preferably at stadiums where there is access control and people can be searched.

1. It will show the rest of the world who the sane people are in America.

2. It will anger the democrats into mistakes

3. It will be easy to spot anyone not sitting down who tries to cause kak.

So.... Pack a picnic basket. Sing the songs of your people. Pray for victory.

Do it right. Don't play the game as they have laid it out.

The world is watching.

You are all in my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
The democrats are extremely salty about Tucker Carlson exposing their fake insurrection claims by showing capitol police performing as tour guides to the peaceful, patriotic MAGA crowd.

Should Trump be arrested on Tuesday, they are hoping for normal people to react in a way that they can hitch that cart to the dead donkey they call Jan 6.

Now...

This is going to be a little weird coming from me, but I don't see any other option to come away from Tuesday unscathed as they plant agent provocateurs in your midst should things get heated.

If you're going to form any type of protest it has to be a sit down prayer protest.

Preferably at stadiums where there is access control and people can be searched.

1. It will show the rest of the world who the sane people are in America.

2. It will anger the democrats into mistakes

3. It will be easy to spot anyone not sitting down who tries to cause kak.

So.... Pack a picnic basket. Sing the songs of your people. Pray for victory.

Do it right. Don't play the game as they have laid it out.

The world is watching.

You are all in my thoughts.

Lol
You telling people how to exercise their rights is so rich.

I’m surprised you didn’t tell them not to exercise their rights.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Tell me what all this waiting and cooler heads have gotten us? I am ready for everything to go to hell. This society has earned its right to be burned down. Let them all do as they wish until the embers are gone and everything is in cinders. Chaos is so close, so very very close and it only needs a little nudge to set it all off. Might even take a trigger like the fictitious ishvalan war. Just saying that it is time for this all to end.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
the thing with stirring dissent like this is you end up where the uk did during the last rounds of civil rights with its "troubles" only this time for the usa establishment the troubles will be times by 100..

I only just avoided being turned into a red mist a few times going to work/out clubbing etc and even now I'm still irked at supposed allies funding those bombing campaigns..

the us is not so well loved that its allies will all blindly support the democrats.. there'll be powerful factions willing to oppose to support the other side..

so this absolute obsession with destroying trump over a lost election is why the USA looks like nothing more than prey to China and its all totally self-inflicted situation..

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Fear not. Just more distraction, and diversion triggering.

I hope I am right, because if they won’t actively stand up for their children, their homes, healthy, safe food and water on their tables, but they then actively standing up for a politician, that is just as much a part of the corrupt system that has made Americans expendable guinea pigs, it will only show just how screw up we really have become in America.

If this is the hill they have chosen to stand on, them America is already as dead as an ass and elephant buried below a the putrid swamp we call Capitol Hill.

Even prayer vigils in stadiums won’t save us.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HarlokOmega

Yeah, the cooler heads line is always great when the communists seem to think that riots, burning cars, attacking everyone that isn't them, canceling, drag shows for little children, turning cities into literal hellholes.

Yeah, let's have cooler heads. Might as well drink some Jim Jones Kool-Aid while we're at it.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HarlokOmega

Tell me what all this waiting and cooler heads have gotten us?

It has gotten you to a point where the Democrat lies are being expose more frequently to the point where they are now over playing their hand with Trump.

This is their hail Mary pass.

Do not take the bait you will lose.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The only reason we're talking about the possibility of Trump getting arrested on Tuesday is because Trump said so. The only reason we're talking about protests is because Trump is calling for protests. The only provocateur is Trump.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I doubt it will be more than 200-300 people showing up. Though it's possible this time they'll maybe be armed and desperate.
But on the other hand the protestors won't know where Trump is and it's very likely he won't even be in NY.
So what's the point of it all, really?
It's a lot of hype but 1. there's not even in theory any target that'd make a difference and 2. there's plenty of posturing but will the Trumpets really go frontal against the USA in armed conflict? No.
One or the other might target private property of a D or Hunter Biden might better stay home but that's probably it.
You'd have to have a deathwish if you think you could make a difference on tuesday by force.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So now you are talking about Trump because of Trump? My goodness...just....think about that statement. Everything is about Trump to you.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Strange. I remember a summer where US democrat politicians called for not only protests but looting and burning cities.

Where were you at that time? Oh right, here on the board, defending it.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So now you are talking about Trump because of Trump? My goodness...just....think about that statement. Everything is about Trump to you.

Just wait for the mueller report, oh. Never mind…

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Best thing for conservatives, Republicans, Trump supporters to do is stay home, don't react in public at all.

The chances are way too high you will be arrested and charged, even if you sit quietly and pray and the DOJ knows why you are sitting and silently praying, bothering no one.

That is the way it is in the US right now.

Instead, talk in person to known conservatives (not on any device, pc or phone) and quietly organize specifically and only
for the 2024 election cycle to get out the vote.

PLAN where it is legal, of course, to "out harvest" the Dems and get there first.

PLAN to volunteer to be election observers and poll watchers. But DO NOT tell anyone you are a conservative when you volunteer. You don't have to answer that question at all, or by law I believe. VOLUNTEER to man polls at polling stations and encourage your friends to do so and to observe with eagles eyes and the behavior of doves.

Go stealth, stay quiet, stay totally and completely non-violent, do not carry a weapon to any event.

Record, record, record on video any and all illegal, in public, behavior you see on the part of those who hate conservatives. Push send to sympathetic media before you can be intimidated into erasing it.

Stay cool, stay home on "arrest day" and avoid public protests unless you want to end up like the Jan 6 people, held long term without charges and in wretched isolated conditions.

This is the only safe thing to do in today's political climate and with the DOJ compromised in favor of Democrats. I may even be arrested for saying this much, to stay home, to organize quietly offline a "get out the vote" effort, to legally "harvest ballots" only where allowed by law, to volunteer at polling stations, and to video all questionable public behavior at polling stations.

edit on 3/18/23 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

She just can't get him out of her head. He lives there rent free tormenting her daily.
edit on 3/18/23 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

From the OP

but I don't see any other option to come away from Tuesday unscathed as they plant agent provocateurs in your midst should things get heated.

Again, the only provocateur right now is Trump.

link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Best thing for conservatives, Republicans, Trump supporters to do is stay home, don't react in public at all.

Hmmm
Something about civil rights or something

You people are truly vile

link   

Sigh, how are people still parroting the "held long term without charges and in bad conditions" narrative about J6? It is factually false. And how did video taping all the people at ballot boxes go in Arizona? Not too well right? I mean besides harassing legitimate voters? And questionable behavior to those with no clue is how you ended up with a woman hired to windex voting machines get laughed out of court with her claims of "fraud".
edit on 18-3-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Nah, all that needs to happen is to be very watchful for the agent provacateurs, and when you spot one, grab them and sit on them and call for the cops. Get it all on camera, and if the cops won't arrest them, assign 3 or 4 patriots to follow them around filming them the whole time - and if the cops do arrest them follow them around and make sure the cops actually don't just take them somewhere else and release them back into the crowd.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Hmmm
Something about civil rights or something

You people are truly vile

What civil rights?

Conservatives no longer have them in this current political climate as far as I can see.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

how did video taping all the people at ballot boxes go in Arizona? Not too well right?

Another exposes their disgust for civil rights

Thanks for that!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join