It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: YouTube has taken down the speech given by Andrew Bridgen in UK Parliament

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: Grenade

You really don't know me very well at all, as the your entire rant isn't true. By the way I didn't think that there were any WMDs in Iraq, just a lot of oil that greedy imbeciles like Bush wanted to steal.

You forgot Blair conveniently! He wasn't a conservative as far as I know...

As for Bridgen.. he has something that most politicians in the UK don't have: Balls!!

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: Asmodeus3

You keep thinking that Bridgen is in any way credible.
Frankly, he's not. He's had the whip taken away from him, he's going to lose his seat at the next election. He's regarded as a nutjob.
Which he is.
*Sigh*

Still you haven't made any valid arguments why Andrew Bridgen is a nutjob. You need to qualify your claims but you have failed several times. Anything new or just your intuition?

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Anyone who goes against the narrative is called a nutjob, that's the first way to make what they say irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Since you pop up in this thread, for one last time, kindly deal with this from my earlier link. Nut job? Maybe.

Proven liar, absolutely:

"The 57-year-old was branded "dishonest" by a High Court judge in March - who ruled that Bridgen "lied" under oath. Judge Brian Rawlings said he was so dishonest that nothing he said about the dispute with AB Produce, a vegetable and potato supplier based in Measham, could be taken at face value."

Lied under oath.

Proven in the High Court.

You align yourself with a proven liar?

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: anonentity

Since you pop up in this thread, for one last time, kindly deal with this from my earlier link. Nut job? Maybe.

Proven liar, absolutely:

"The 57-year-old was branded "dishonest" by a High Court judge in March - who ruled that Bridgen "lied" under oath. Judge Brian Rawlings said he was so dishonest that nothing he said about the dispute with AB Produce, a vegetable and potato supplier based in Measham, could be taken at face value."

Lied under oath.

Proven in the High Court.

You align yourself with a proven liar?

There is nothing there that is blow to his credibility. Let me remind you that 25 Jewish scientists and medical professionals have sent a letter to Rishi Sunak arguing that Andrew Bridgen is not an antisemite and the questions he has raised in relation to the pandemic, its response, and the vaccines, are very legitimate.

Clearly a blow to the establishment and a massive boost to his credibility.

YouTube has tried to censor him again but has failed...

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Anyone who goes against the narrative is called a nutjob, that's the first way to make what they say irrelevant.

Unqualified claims for once more with nothing to substantiate them.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join