It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: YouTube has taken down the speech given by Andrew Bridgen in UK Parliament

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Mr Andrew Bridgen

@YouTube have taken down the speech I gave in Parliament today. I am an elected member of the UK Parliament. The speech was given in the Chamber of the House of Commons and responded to by a Government Minister, what chance has anyone else got of putting their views on YouTube?

The speech by Andrew Bridgen can still be found on the YouTube Channel of Dr John Campbell who has made a video about it. Mr Bridgen has given a great speech as usual, and Dr Campbell commented on what the other MPs did to Bridgen by deserting the Parliament after obviously have taken orders and following party lines to walk out which is disgraceful at the very least.

Here is the video

youtu.be...

At the time when Dr Campbell recorded his video the speech was still visible.

The situation with YouTube has become quite unacceptable and their actions have made Mr Bridgen even more popular than he is. As he is an elected member of the UK Parliament he has every right to address his colleagues over this matter the way he wants and it doesn't seem anyone is able to provide a defence for the mRNA products or for the decisions taken by the UK Government to mass vaccinate tens of millions of people with untested, experimental, and as it is proven hazardous products.

Since when YouTube takes down videos of elected members of parliaments or senates or any other representative body? Did they take down the nonsense by Biden when he was arguing that if you get vaccinated you won't get infected and you won't get Covid... Or the mountains of misinformation still visible on the platform that support the debunked official narratives...
edit on 18-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok. I didn't realise there is a thread about the speech by Andrew Bridgen. That's great. This thread is about the censorship by YouTube given that Andrew Bridgen is an elected member of Parliament. If the mods want to combine these two threads I don't mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I read the other thread and without watching the video-which I tend to do only if the commentary here makes it seem worthwhile-so I appreciate a thread like this that explains details about the subject matter.

Walking out while someone is expressing their views is silencing those you disagree with. There will never be a meeting of the minds as long as censorship rules, thus we seem to be destined to war on all fronts.

C'est la vie.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I can't help but wonder if he objected when Trump and other elected officials were banned...

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Shocking, the MP's who walked out should be ashamed.

The reckoning is coming.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Shocking, the MP's who walked out should be ashamed.

The reckoning is coming.

I think only two or three remained and well done to them.

The rest must be ashamed for their action.

It was the perfect opportunity to debate Mr Bridgen and to show him where he was wrong and what mistakes he made in relation to the Covid vaccines and the injuries caused by them.

But nothing! They walked out as they have no valid arguments to debate him.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The birth of world corpocracy is upon us.

Choose which international company you want to be a protected citizen of.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Andrew Bridgen has made again the argument there is no logical explanation on why the booster program is allowed to continue given tbe risks of hospitalisation due to the mRNA products for most age groups outweighs the risk from getting hospitalised because of the virus.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Irrespective of the content of the speech, it's worrying that YouTube and other platforms censor the words of elected Members of Parliament, whilst speaking in the Parliament.

We are grown-ups. We can make our own judgement whether he's talking twaddle, or not.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Irrespective of the content of the speech, it's worrying that YouTube and other platforms censor the words of elected Members of Parliament, whilst speaking in the Parliament.

We are grown-ups. We can make our own judgement whether he's talking twaddle, or not.

Absolutely!

In this particular case it shows in what desperate position the establishment is.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

the suppression of free expression is one of the reasons why I tend to suggest we are at a reformation like point that started with the religious wars of Blair and bush.. and when looking over the channel the other risk is a France 1780s like situation.. then yoinking over the pond to a soviet like fall..

it seems we are all replicating our worst periods of change..

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

it really shows how weak and corrupt it is..

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

it really shows how weak and corrupt it is..

It gives a flavour though on the real number of vaccine injuries and deaths and it makes you wonder how officials have conspired to hide and cover up the truth.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

I'm rusty on it but fairly certain it's against the law for YT to take down an MPs upload of their own speech under Parliamentary law.

There's some backwards copyright laws about broadcasting Parliament (shared by HoP and broadcasters/newspapers) but YT clearly don't enforce it as there's millions of YT videos shows HoC procedure.

Third parties are banned from linking to the MPs upload but YT censoring this while not enforcing it on other speeches clearly shows this is a targetted attack and not standard policy.

Not a fan of the guy myself but it's a disturbing move to censor this.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Can't stand the man, personally, but can't see how it can be right for YT to do this.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

This thread is about the censorship by YouTube given that Andrew Bridgen is an elected member of Parliament.

My mistake mate - seems the censorship of legitimate scientific data is getting pretty profound these days.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am sure there must be something that can be done to hold YouTube into account.

They have made a serious error by taking down the speech of an elected member. Clearly undemocratic and could be unlawful.

Let's see if we can learn who are these fact checkers and moderators of YouTube are.

The good thing is the transgender fact checkers on Twitter have been fired. It would be great if the ones on YouTube are fired too.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: bastion

Can't stand the man, personally, but can't see how it can be right for YT to do this.

Yes of course. You can't stand the truth being said by a non leftie

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I'm a non leftie myself.

Can't stand the man, not because of his views, because of his history.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join