It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Parliament

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Yes indeed mate, oldest trick in the book.

originally posted by: SkyAngel

Most people don't learn from history, sad but true!

Yup, and this old trick still tricks most humans!

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It's a matter of national shame & disgrace that the MPs from both sides of the chamber refused to stay to listen to Andrew. The data he put forward was utterly decimating to the COVID propaganda narrative - i have summarised some of the human health aspects of it below, but also important to be aware of is that it was (& still is) costing between (approx, from memory) £1,000,000 to £9,000,000 of spending on the vaccines/ boosters, to prevent a single person from being admitted to hospital in a given age range.

Shocking data follows (direct from the UK government's own sources) showing the vast number of booster jabs required to be administered, as well as how many people were killed, disabled or hospitalised - simply to prevent a single patient from being admitted to hospital due to COVID-19...

MP Andrew Bridgen (Conservative) stood to deliver these figures to Parliament last week, and faced a cross-party walkout (before his speech started) of almost every MP in chambers as a result - all of whom (even Tories) were apparently under the whip/peer-pressured to ensure they didn't listen to his data & comments regarding this tragic (& still ongoing) situation. When you see the data, you will see the truth – it is a scandal at the highest levels of government that they aren't even willing to let their MPs listen to the information.

In the Healthy 50-59 years age group, it was seen that 256,400 booster jabs were required to be administered in order to prevent one severe COVID hospitalisation. This would have put 321 people in hospital with a severe vaccine-related injury resulting in death, permanent disability or the need of intensive care treatment including oxygen/intubation & other methodologies.

In the Healthy 40-49 years age group, it was seen that 932,500 booster jabs were required to be administered in order to prevent one severe COVID hospitalisation. This would have put 1165 people into hospital with a severe vaccine-related injury resulting in death, permanent disability, or the need of intensive care treatment including oxygen/intubation & other methodologies.

In the Healthy 30-39 years age group, nobody knows how many booster jabs were needed to prevent a single admission to intensive care, because it's never happened - there has never been a single healthy 30-39 year old admitted to hospital with COVID of the current variant, but following the take-up of booster jabs, at least one in every eight hundred healthy people in this age range have been hospitalised because of vaccine-related harms leading to death, permanent disability, or serious harms requiring medical treatment in an intensive care unit.

Bridgen is not a maniac, he's a calm & compassionate individual who supports the rights of those harmed by these experimental mRNA 'vaccines' to be heard by the governing groups that allegedly serve the people of the United Kingdom. As far as I understand it, those in authority have a duty of care to listen to both sides of a debate before drawing any conclusions. It seems that nobody in officialdom wants to grant us that right, to have our elected representatives listen to foundational information on this subject. Because it proves some pretty shocking stuff about the vaccines, with implications for an understanding of the way in which the evolving narrative was spun by government both during & after the pandemic (indeed it is still ongoing, judging by the Bridgen walkout).

And yet somehow the public voted to keep Matt Hancock 'in the Jungle' until the very end. It says a lot about the extent to which the 'powers that be' are exerting a powerful hypnotic control over the masses.

Cheers,

FITO.

edit on MarchWednesday2313CDT06America/Chicago-050004 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Bridgen isn't a Tory any more, he's an Independent. He was chucked out of the Tory Party for deluded wingnuttery and comparing the Covid-19 vaccine to the Holocaust, which was beyond belief even for the Tories. He's toast at the next election.
Citing his drivel is not the trump card that you seem to think it is.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Is that all you have in response to that huge post?

edit on 24-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yes.
Bridgen's a nutcase. Parliament has had a lot of nutcases in the past, particularly ones in safe seats where they literally weight the votes on election day, but he's too much even for the Tories, who believed all kinds of silliness over Brexit.
So, when Bridgen opines, I yawn.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Going after the player, not the ball?

I don't suppose you noticed that even the pre rollout trials showed a 1 in 800 chance of getting a serious adverse event.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

When the player's frothing mad, there's a good chance the ball doesn't exist. I am sick and tired of this anti-vaccination rubbish and the frenzied efforts of people to re-write history.
By the way, please provide a cite for your claim and even if it's true 1 in 800 means a 0.125% chance of having an adverse reaction.
I'm vaccinated, my friends and family are all vaccinated, I haven't heard of a single adverse effect. If we are offered another booster to protect from the latest variant we'll all probably take it.
edit on 24-3-2023 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

You must be too sick and tired to go and look for the study yourself.

It's online......find it if you want....or don't.....but its there.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   

as opposed to the nutcases who steal our wealth and rob us blind ordering crazy policies against us to line their pockets
that type of nutcase?

they are all #in nuts in that place

I'd even suggest you are a bit crazy if you believe they have our best interests at heart
which they obviously dont.

edit on 24-3-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

By the way, please provide a cite for your claim and even if it's true 1 in 800 means a 0.125% chance of having an adverse reaction.

You appear to have misread my post......
Read it again:

I don't suppose you noticed that even the pre rollout trials showed a 1 in 800 chance of getting a serious adverse event.

An adverse reaction can be a sore arm or a runny nose.........a serious adverse event is something different.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Double post.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   
They know!

How can they not know?!

All you have to do is to connect the dots!

I want to be wrong because this is almost too painful to handle.

Humans can be God in their lives, but they should never be God over others because that is a universal crime!

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

When the player's frothing mad, there's a good chance the ball doesn't exist. I am sick and tired of this anti-vaccination rubbish and the frenzied efforts of people to re-write history.
I'm vaccinated, my friends and family are all vaccinated, I haven't heard of a single adverse effect. If we are offered another booster to protect from the latest variant we'll all probably take it.

You seem to be engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality as well as defending the pharmaceuticals.

Really? You haven't heard heard of any single adverse reaction? You better have a look at my threads or get a reality check after all

www.independent.co.uk...

36-year old mother dies due to the Pfizer vaccine

And myriads of other serious and debilitating adverse conditions caused by these untested, experimental, and dangerous products.

Stop the vaccine apologetics please.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Yes.
Bridgen's a nutcase. Parliament has had a lot of nutcases in the past, particularly ones in safe seats where they literally weight the votes on election day, but he's too much even for the Tories, who believed all kinds of silliness over Brexit.

Prove it. That's an unsubstantiated claim of yours.

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel
They know!

How can they not know?!

All you have to do is to connect the dots!

I want to be wrong because this is almost too painful to handle.

Humans can be God in their lives, but they should never be God over others because that is a universal crime!

I need to add something to my post here just to prevent misunderstandings.

I don't think any humans are God, but I think we come from God and therefore we are a part of that energy - and therefore we have an obligation to always fight for love and truth.

Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Yes.

Prove it.

They can't prove something that isn't true!

So you are wasting your time here Asmodeus3!

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

sadly lots of people are defending what they know is wrong and are happy to continue doing so just to never deal with being wrong or accepting believing lies as if they do then they have to accept how morally reprehensible it was to remove familial and spiritual safeguards for the dying.. that causing such misery to those at end of life is not the greatest of goods..

and that would require to begin acknowledging how wrong it was to criminalise giving comfort to the bereaved..

its the single biggest reason this version of society won't survive, it has nothing good going for it..

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

sadly lots of people are defending what they know is wrong and are happy to continue doing so just to never deal with being wrong or accepting believing lies as if they do then they have to accept how morally reprehensible it was to remove familial and spiritual safeguards for the dying.. that causing such misery to those at end of life is not the greatest of goods..

and that would require to begin acknowledging how wrong it was to criminalise giving comfort to the bereaved..

its the single biggest reason this version of society won't survive, it has nothing good going for it..

Please sweetie, we still have true love here - I know many humans are lost right now because they believe in nonsense!

However....

Don't let what you see with your human eyes fool you - try to look deeper.

Then you will see that this planet is full of love.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   

its not though covid has shown the true hearts of most and its not a pleasant sight.. its why I phrased it as, its this version of society that's not worth saving not society as a whole, just this version led by this version of Westminster.

it came so close to be so much more with the millions who came forward to shield or pick crops to only be sidelined by larger majority who convince themselves its beneath the people here to pick crops or help the sick as they are so sure the young should hate the elderly rather than respect or care for them.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

its not though covid has shown the true hearts of most and its not a pleasant sight.. its why I phrased it as, its this version of society that's not worth saving not society as a whole, just this version led by this version of Westminster.

it came so close to be so much more with the millions who came forward to shield or pick crops to only be sidelined by larger majority who convince themselves its beneath the people here to pick crops or help the sick as they are so sure the young should hate the elderly rather than respect or care for them.

Hate has nothing to do with it.

We should always help people in need no matter how old they are (or what demons they have).

Again, look deeper.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join