It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Parliament

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Some of us knew something wasn't right from the start.

It was very hard to stay sane and strong because of all the stress, but when you know you are fighting for the truth then it will give you strength to go through many kinds of madness.

The truth will win in the end - I said this years ago when the madness started, some believed me, others didn't - but I hope this video will wake more people up.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I do find it sad that most politicians aren't there to listen, it shows how little they actually care about the people they are supposed to represent!

I wish the whole system would change because it is clearly toxic for humanity.

They are our servants, we need to remind them of that!

But, hasn't this always been the case?

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

Great video, many thanks for posting it.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   
There is a certain wry humour in associating "UK Parliament" under "diseases and pandemics". . .

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

You are welcome.

I am curious.... what thoughts come to your mind when you listen to this?

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268
There is a certain wry humour in associating "UK Parliament" under "diseases and pandemics". . .

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel

Well, since you asked.

Admittedly may be very wrong but my thoughts were on the global crypto-eugenics programme being in full swing and how the majority of politicians are now in lockstep with.the bankster families who promote and profit by it.

"They had to pursue a strategy … called “crypto-eugenics.” In essence, “You seek to fulfill the aims of eugenics without disclosing what you are really aiming at and without mentioning the word.” This is how the Eugenics Society conceived of its funding for the IPPF.

– Matthew Connelly, Fatal Misconception: The Struggle to Control World Population

Also don't think it's an accident that the individual companies who made up I.G. Farben are now back under different guises and right at the front of the enforced ,experimental mRNA injection money train.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The truth will win in the end - I said this years ago when the madness started, some believed me, others didn't - but I hope this video will wake more people up.

I think here in is the problem, Hoping that once enough people wake up that things will change. We are to far gone for that. The best thing you can do is live outside the system as much as possible, join or form a community of like minded people that wish to do the same. Pool your resources and skills and get off grid.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It was very hard to stay sane and strong because of all the stress, but when you know you are fighting for the truth then it will give you strength to go through many kinds of madness.

www.youtube.com...

So much respect for Dr. John Campbell, it takes a lot of integrity to shift your viewpoint, he follows the data, kudos. He seems like the first UK source to begin questioning the official narrative.

and seriously why are there so many missing in the Parliament, was this planned because of the subject matter? I always shake my head when I see this in Congress

Russ Kick was right...

edit on 18-3-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There was a video I watched yesterday that showed what happened as Andrew started his speech. There were very few MP's in the House, but more than shown in your video.
As he started his speech, MP's started getting up and walking out, one even crossed the floor to advise Labour MP's to leave, which they promptly did.
Plausible deniability comes to mond if a constituent asks their MP about Bridgen's speech.... "I wouldn't know, I wasn't there".
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Is there a transcript?
Or a synopsis?

I can't watch the video but I'd love to know what's going on

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Is there a transcript?
Or a synopsis?

I can't watch the video but I'd love to know what's going on

try here it might be the only honest form of journalism left

uriweiss.substack.com...

philosophers-stone.info...

edit on 18-3-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Transcripts of all speeches made in Parliament should be available at Hansard.

hansard.parliament.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Nvm

edit on 18-3-2023 by Dalamax because: Nvm

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Well, since you asked.

Admittedly may be very wrong but my thoughts were on the global crypto-eugenics programme being in full swing and how the majority of politicians are now in lockstep with.the bankster families who promote and profit by it.

"They had to pursue a strategy … called “crypto-eugenics.” In essence, “You seek to fulfill the aims of eugenics without disclosing what you are really aiming at and without mentioning the word.” This is how the Eugenics Society conceived of its funding for the IPPF.

– Matthew Connelly, Fatal Misconception: The Struggle to Control World Population

Also don't think it's an accident that the individual companies who made up I.G. Farben are now back under different guises and right at the front of the enforced ,experimental mRNA injection money train.

Many people believe blindly in things without questioning (from all sides).

However, If you can see a pattern in things then it's important to follow the tracks.

It is very good how you do your best to solve the puzzle here - and it's also good how you question yourself at the same time.

When I post a topic then I want to create it in a simple way because I don't want to tell people what to believe, etc. I want people to think for themselves and form their own opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I think here in is the problem, Hoping that once enough people wake up that things will change. We are to far gone for that. The best thing you can do is live outside the system as much as possible, join or form a community of like minded people that wish to do the same. Pool your resources and skills and get off grid.

I have similar thoughts, and I do this as well as I can in my own life, but the way we have created our society makes it a bit difficult. I am sure this was easier in the stone age
. Nevertheless, I still do it, and I have a lot of freedom because of it, but none of us can be totally free from the system in this time and age.

Right now we have self-righteous authority that thinks and feels it is beyond question and beyond reproach in its propensity to dominate and enslave mankind.

I think we can change that if we work together, but it takes big balls.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268

To be certain we suffered through a plague all right.
A plague of mismanagement still going strong in Biden climate change land.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

www.youtube.com...

So much respect for Dr. John Campbell, it takes a lot of integrity to shift your viewpoint, he follows the data, kudos. He seems like the first UK source to begin questioning the official narrative.

and seriously why are there so many missing in the Parliament, was this planned because of the subject matter? I always shake my head when I see this in Congress

Russ Kick was right...

I also respect him, but I still don't understand why his intuition didn't tell him something was wrong from the start?!

My intuition told me that from the start - it is super important to listen to your intuition because it is always right!

A good doctor should know this.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   

However, If you can see a pattern in things then it's important to follow the tracks.

It is very good how you do your best to solve the puzzle here - and it's also good how you question yourself at the same time.

Yes mate certainly appreciate that reply and freely admit I could be very wrong about everything.

Does seem to be a rather disturbing number of historical connections and pharma cartel financial interlocks though, not to mention rebranding.

The history with the Rockefeller Population council and Bill Gates father's PP antics (formerly the American Eugenics Society) is also a bit of an eye-opener - especially considering Sanger's background and annual reports from the 1960's..

When it comes to 'agencies' would also say the mechanism of 'regulatory capture' deserves serious attention as it appears the CIA are neck deep in the whole enterprise.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
*Rolls eyes*
Oh look, the inmates of the babble-house are babbling nonsense again and pretending that one of the biggest morons in Parliament (a tall order I know, he's up against Cash, Ree-Smug, Patel, Braverman and Boris 'I'll do anything for attention' Johnson) is in any way relevant.
No. Just... no.
edit on 19-3-2023 by AngryCymraeg because: Clarified

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join