It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cosmic powers over this present darkness.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It's not like tomorrow deceiving powers will be gone which means every day we need to stand our ground so we do not stray from the way.
Simply put the meaning of existence is to be existent.
Somewhere some would like to take this away from you, some enjoy your presence, that's just what it is.

We're set in a construction of maintaining existence while the villain has bad intentions, so we rule our lives like our lives depend on it.

But where do we really need to go to? What is the purpose?

I think trying to stay alive is the game we play.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
You are totally on the right track. After the ‘second death’ of all negative interferences, TPTB will be stripped powerless and naked in fear of what they have done. Have faith, stay the course and enjoy the ride!

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun

The game is called life, and if staying alive is what you think is the win, you've already lost...

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I have no idea when the fog that is my life clears.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Most of us are simply here for a good time, not a long time.

If there is any meaning to be had where existence is concerned that transcends mortality, I'm going to go with experience.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think art in any medium is one of those things that transcend your mortal experience most easily...

For those who like something to strive for, enjoying the experience had at any cost, is quite a challenging yet rewarding task...

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Art does indeed provoke some deep-seated feelings.

Canny take it with you all the same.

As to the experience of such.......hopefully.

Imho best just to hedge one's bets belief-wise, because if you are wrong, well you are never going to know.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

The game is called life, and if staying alive is what you think is the win, you've already lost...

Trying focus on living is what I got..everybody knows we are all dying..but we r living too..its just which one you wanna focus on..art,,..hmm,..

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Personally, I believe the game we play is to transcend our current state of consciousness. Both individually and all-together. Our opponents are those we cannot see that minipulate our reality to keep us confused, unaware, and perpetually locked in a lower-state of consciousness.

I wish we had an easy awnser, and benevolent forces will save us. However, we may be on our own to uplift the world. I hope we accomplish this one day.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You see "darkness", because you don't know how to identify the light, OP. Your words clearly evidence that.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025

Darkness is the absence of light.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

They say there's a way to go a way of providence.

To find the right way is to lose the wrong way.
edit on 18-3-2023 by Untun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yep. But, additionally, light is not a thing either. Light is simply the result of "something else", projecting luminescence, which is an attribute, not the "thing" itself.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I would say light is a "thing" considering it can be measured and observed.

Light is electromagnetic radiation comprised of photons and a form of energy that travels in waves.

It has properties like wavelength, frequency, and polarization.

It certainly does not have physical substance like a solid, liquid, or gas but nonetheless still a thing.

Darkness on the other hand is the absence of light, and does not have any inherent physical properties or characteristics.

Technically darkness cannot be measured directly because it is once again the absence of light.
edit on 18-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Photons are completely theoretical, never observed. The mainstream physicists measure something that they "think" or "assume" that are these theoretical photons, but they have no idea what it is.

This "belief" that light is made of particles (photons) is part of the mainstream standard model of physics, which makes no sense and can't explain 95% of what they see in the universe (fact acknowledge by themselves). Anyway, I have had "debates" with you and I know that you are very fond of "standard mainstream" views, so don't expect for you to understand what I'm writing.

Again, light is an attribute, a human made "concept", if you'd like, but not a physical "thing". Light by itself doesn't exist, something needs to create illumination, luminescence. The real question is where light comes from and what energy truly is. You won't find those answers in the mainstream physics model, I can assure you that.

edit on 18-3-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Photons are not completely theoretical ltrz2025.

Photons are a type of elementary particle that have been extensively studied and experimentally verified in the field of quantum mechanics.

I think it may be yourself that makes little sense.

Again light is a form of electromagnetic radiation that is visible to the human eye and is part of the electromagnetic spectrum.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Photons are not completely theoretical ltrz2025.

Photons are a type of elementary particle that have been extensively studied and experimentally verified in the field of quantum mechanics.

I think it may be yourself that makes little sense.

Again light is a form of electromagnetic radiation that is visible to the human eye and is part of the electromagnetic spectrum.

Any dimwit with the most basic knowledge of physics knows thatphotons, as electrons and all the subatomic particles, are THEORETICAL, never observed. You can easily "google this" and see it for yourself.

In the experiments they "detect readings", and then they THEORIZE that the readings they "detect" comes from "photons" or "electrons", which WERE NEVER OBSERVED. For the 5th time, they are simply THEORETICAL (google it). Talking about photons and electrons is literally like talking about unicorns or leprechauns, or other mythological characters. I know that probably your mind is struggling with this, but well, smart people reading will understand this, and that's all that matters.

To end, the fact that you don't know such a basic thing, disqualifies you of having any serious and adult discussion about physics. I leave you in peace with your ignorance now. I would send you "back to school", but I also know that in the "school" is where they forced these "beliefs" that you have. Brainwashing B.S.

edit on 18-3-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I guess experiments such as "the double-slit experiment" were not part of your dimwit science class then. LoL

The fact that you don't know photons are a fundamental particle of light, and electromagnetic radiation speaks volumes ltrz2025.

There have been many experiments that demonstrate the existence of photons.

As to having any serious and adult discussions about physics well see the crap you are coming away with above and the experiments listed below.

en.wikipedia.org... Double-slit experiment
en.wikipedia.org... Compton Scattering
en.wikipedia.org... Black Body Radiation
www.symmetrymagazine.org...

Edit: All those edits and you are still in a big massive hole that you dug yourself.

You do realise that without "photons" aka the light your monitor or phone is emitting, the result of which being photons entering your eyeballs, we would not be able to have this very conversation?

Probably not.

edit on 18-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

i exist to both Experience most Entanglements and to Transcend Others
... we must endure Darkness in order to grab ahold of a New Age... the old order must assist in self destruction thru Chaos, evil, darkness

s/hedonist

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I was rather pointing to ways unseen. The sciences forums might be the ones you were looking for.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join