It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea says ICBM test aimed to strike fear into enemies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thought I'd pass this on to you guys. North Korea is sending a message and that is " don't think we'd nuke you ' if you want to take North Korea down.
People actually think North Korea is a 3rd world country, not so true. In a way, what we see and think of NK is like the tent cities across America.
But in all fairness, NK 's military is trained to kill and I mean train to kill.

www.aol.com...

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea said Friday it fired an intercontinental ballistic missile to “strike fear into the enemies” as South Korea and Japan agreed at a summit to work closely on regional security with the United States and staged military exercises around the region.

The missile, launched Thursday from North Korea’s main airport as leader Kim Jong Un and his daughter smiled from afar, overshadowed a summit held hours later between South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol and Japanese Prime Minster Fumio Kishida. The meeting in Tokyo was partially aimed at rebuilding security ties between the often-estranged U.S. allies in the face of North Korean nuclear threats.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

leader Kim Jong Un and his daughter

His daughter sure is getting a lot of exposure these days , as his Heir apparent he seems to want to cement her status to the people , wonder if everything is OK with his sister.

The missile launch is typical Kim behavior in my opinion the choice of ICBM shows just how miffed Kim is that people are talking to each other about the threat he poses because of his and his sister's threats , he's looking for attention and showing the strong man to keep his people happy with their little pot bellied God.

In my opinion.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If Kim Jong-Un resumes exploding Nuclear Bombs inside of mountains, or even an Ocean test, that would be another unraveling of the global peace that existed before Joe Biden became U.S. President and opened the world to anarchy.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"I'm Spellbound"

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

What are things North Korea isn't capable of doing.

They first need to have more than 50% utility coverage. The country that can't afford a power grid is gonna do what?

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The people living under constant nuclear threat from North Korea are North Korean.
Adding his two cents of paper tiger threats in the fear mongering bucket.
Silly clown.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Never underestimate your enemy.

top topics

join