It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Saudi's and Iran meet in….Beijing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The Saudi's have just resumed diplomatic relations with Iran. After years of hostility (remember, Iran has funded the Houthi rebels in Yemen, who in turn have occasionally attacked Riyadh). But the most important detail of this resumption of relations is where this diplomatic meeting actually took place. The deal to re-open each other’s embassies, and continue diplomatic ties was signed.....in Beijing.
“Asked by CNBC's Hadley Gamble in Riyadh how soon the world might see the wealthy Saudi kingdom making significant investments into Iran and vice versa, Al-Jadaan replied: "I would say very quickly."
Why would the Saudi's align themselves with an enemy of the U.S.?
What could have changed the Saudi's, change of heart?
Why would the Saudi's no longer trad in Petro-dollars and begin accepting Chinese currency?
How could America have possibly done to insult the Sultan?
Wow, this almost looks like a chapter from the Book of Revelations.
www.cnbc.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on v012023Fridaypm31America/ChicagoFri, 17 Mar 2023 14:01:00 -05001 by Violater1 because: uktyrr5ytu

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
the multi polar world is here, its what china has been doing while the west locked itself up and shut down itas society..

its been unpicking western relations for a while now and been doing well as go between power.

china is also on a charm offensive in europe..

where this leaves the usa should be of interest but ,any just bury their heads in the sand lapping up whatever the msm tell them.. its why chinas is making inroads in the me, africa and south America..

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
the multi polar world is here, its what china has been doing while the west locked itself up and shut down itas society..

its been unpicking western relations for a while now and been doing well as go between power.

china is also on a charm offensive in europe..

where this leaves the usa should be of interest but ,any just bury their heads in the sand lapping up whatever the msm tell them.. its why chinas is making inroads in the me, africa and south America..

I believe Iran now has nukes. Saudi's participation in erasing Israel, the E.U. and the US, has become a reality.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Alternate Title:

The US bringing together nations like never before. A tale for Peace.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Alternate Title:

The US bringing together nations like never before. A tale for Peace.

Oh $h!t JinMI, that sounds like something DCCowboy would say.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I am sure the Saudis will still accept USD if you want to buy some oil. With the way this CBDC is going, being restricted to just buying one resource with just one currency ain't going to work too well.

Each country is going to have to work through their own trade restrictions, I don't see Biden and his masters too upset over this one.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I am sure the Saudis will still accept USD if you want to buy some oil. With the way this CBDC is going, being restricted to just buying one resource with just one currency ain't going to work too well.

Each country is going to have to work through their own trade restrictions, I don't see Biden and his masters too upset over this one.

I could be wrong, but the whole idea of the Petro-dollar was to provide military assistance to the middle East oil countries, while they sold their oil to anybody paying them in US Dollars. This has been/was the only thing holding up the USD.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

This has been/was the only thing holding up the USD

It is not the only thing holding up the USD, it helps pay for some of the protection racket. At the time it also helped spread some kind of global standard to facilitate international trade. The Petro policy has helped the money printing machines go nuts as it forced a global demand for USD.

People generally stick with what works, a lot of people around the world will continue to accept USD while its functional. The advantages this policy had for America are closing up, have been for few years, will continue to shrink for many more. All this electric car push and attack on CO2 is another angle that the Petro policy is in its decline.

There is going to be a demand for oil for a long time to come. Batteries might help in some spots, but it ain't ready to take over. As for some other kind of energy device sitting on the shelf, waiting to get dusted off that could realistically contend with oil?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

This has been/was the only thing holding up the USD

It is not the only thing holding up the USD, it helps pay for some of the protection racket. At the time it also helped spread some kind of global standard to facilitate international trade. The Petro policy has helped the money printing machines go nuts as it forced a global demand for USD.

People generally stick with what works, a lot of people around the world will continue to accept USD while its functional. The advantages this policy had for America are closing up, have been for few years, will continue to shrink for many more. All this electric car push and attack on CO2 is another angle that the Petro policy is in its decline.

There is going to be a demand for oil for a long time to come. Batteries might help in some spots, but it ain't ready to take over. As for some other kind of energy device sitting on the shelf, waiting to get dusted off that could realistically contend with oil?

Let's not forget the pallets of hundred dollar bills that obama sent to Iran.

new topics

top topics

join