It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Former Pussycat Doll member Jessica Sutta speaks out about her vaccine injury

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timber13
Covid was around in 2019

Really? Is that why it's called Covid-19? LOL! Of course it was, that's when it was discovered. It literally stands for: coronavirus December 2019.

Not saying this is the case but the fact of the matter is, covid was going around in that same year. I believe covid causes the same symptoms but as I read from you fine people, the vax causes most of the issues. That still doesn't mean the virus itself isn't.

Covid was around in China, and maybe a few tiny groups of people around the world who included someone who had recently been to China. None of the American rednecks who had a cold in November, and claimed that it was covid-19, had covid-19.

That said, this thread is about vaccine injuries, and there were no vaccines in 2019 when Brittany Spears was injured. It wasn't covid either. She knows exactly how she was damaged, and told the world when it happened.
edit on 16-3-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Yes, and?

Let me repeat this as repetition is good for learning and understanding

Any complaints you may have you need to address them to the criminals who were playing God in some laboratories here and there and for which they deserve the strongest penalties by law.

If any of you had strong symptoms or has been harmed by the virus then the claim against those who created will be appropriate.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This is off topic since this thread is about vaccine injuries, but people have been stating the official date of the appearance of SARS-CoV2 was December of 2019. This was in reference to anyone who may have caught COVID19 when it first appeared to explain any pre-vaccine injuries from the exposure to the live virus.

World Health Organization (WHO) report stated that the first individuals were infected between December 12 to December 29 while working at an unsanitary seafood market in Wuhan which was later shut down. Source: World Health Organization

However, those of us who have taken the dive down this rabbit hole (or have simply read the 21 Century Pandemic Timeline thread) know that SARS-CoV2 has been around a lot longer than that.

Chinese scientist Shi Zhengli found the closest match to COVID-19 in samples of bat faeces taken during research in 2012. It was found after six men were struck down with fever, coughs and pneumonia, half of them fatally, after working in the mine shaft. Source: Daily Express UK

Chinese scientists secretly found a virus strain similar to COVID-19 in an abandoned mine in 2013 but kept the discovery secret . . . and was stored for years at a virology lab in Wuhan. Dr Shi Zhengli - nicknamed “Bat Woman” by her colleagues at the Wuhan Institute of Virology – in February co-authored the most extensive academic paper on the novel coronavirus up to that point. Source: The Sunday Times UK

Now if you want to go with 2019 as the date in question, you have to go back to October or even earlier . . .

300 US soldiers arrived in Wuhan, China, for the World Military Games that lasted from October 18th to October 27th, 2019 . . . Five "foreign" athletes were hospitalized for an undetermined infection. Many foreign athletes from France, Belgium, Germany Italy, Sweden, Luxembourg have revealed that they fell ill at the World Military Games, and thought, retrospectively, that what they had was COVID-19.

The first real COVID-19 case among Wuhan locals appeared on November 2, only six days after the end of the military games. Coincidentally or not, 42 employees of the Oriental Hotel (where the US delegation stayed) were diagnosed in November with COVID-19, becoming the first cluster in Wuhan. Source: Signs of the Times

It's even possible this all started in the U.S. before these World Military Games in Wuhan China.

Fort Detrick, Maryland, America’s main biological warfare lab, ordered to stop all research into the deadliest pathogens over fears contaminated waste could leak out of the facility. Source: The Independent UK

21 Century Pandemic Timeline

So, I can't go with the official WHO story that it came from a wet market in Wuhan in December 2019 esp. as the latest excepted theory is the lab origin theory.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Covid was around in 2019

Really? Is that why it's called Covid-19? LOL! Of course it was, that's when it was discovered. It literally stands for: coronavirus December 2019.

Not saying this is the case but the fact of the matter is, covid was going around in that same year. I believe covid causes the same symptoms but as I read from you fine people, the vax causes most of the issues. That still doesn't mean the virus itself isn't.

Covid was around in China, and maybe a few tiny groups of people around the world who included someone who had recently been to China. None of the American rednecks who had a cold in November, and claimed that it was covid-19, had covid-19.

That said, this thread is about vaccine injuries, and there were no vaccines in 2019 when Brittany Spears was injured. It wasn't covid either. She knows exactly how she was damaged, and told the world when it happened.

Two things can be true at the same time. She had neurological issues before and now they're worse.

Just like someone having had cancer and are in remission and then the clot shot triggers turbo cancer.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Covid was around in 2019

MSM lies as usual.
Italian tests have shown it was in the waste water mid 2019 there.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   
its pretty easy to tell who got their fauci ouchi, and now theyre pissed, but cant admit it.
edit on 17-3-2023 by ctccta787 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Mrs Carpy still has loss of taste and smell.

Get Mrs Carpy some turmeric capsules.....make sure it's combined with black pepper so the body can absorb it.
There has been a study titled:

"Turmeric as a Possible Treatment for COVID-19-Induced Anosmia and Ageusia"

The two subjects described herein experienced marked improvement in their anosmia/hyposmia and ageusia minutes to hours after one-time ingestion of 1000 mg of turmeric. 

If you and Mrs Carpy take turmeric on a regular basis you can protect yourselves from future viruses as well.
edit on 17-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

So it's been isolated?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Vaccine-injured Pussycat Dolls member Jessica Sutta praises @elonmusk for removing the veil of COVID censorship on twitter.

“I needed to see these [treatment] protocols that doctors were giving to [the vaccine injured] … all these protocols, that I didn’t have access to”

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

So it's been isolated?

Mainstream media

www.reuters.com...

ROME (Reuters) - The new coronavirus was circulating in Italy in September 2019, a study by the National Cancer Institute (INT) of the Italian city of Milan shows, signaling that it might have spread beyond China earlier than thought.

Very strong reasons to believe that SARS-CoV-2 was circulating pretty much everywhere much earlier than December 2019. Given that people travel a lot between Italy and the rest of Europe or Italy and the US.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

We do that and have done for quite a while now.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No real people?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
No real people?

What do you mean?

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   
No people of substance or productivity.

What did you think I meant?
edit on 21-3-2023 by Dalamax because: ?!??

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   
player.fm...

The story is now appearing on other sites too but won't be covered by the mainstream as we all know.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Fun fact, I have been friends with another one of the Pussycat Dolls since about 1987. We speak almost daily. Ask me why she distanced herself from this chick. Ask me why the Pussycat Dolls are no longer a thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Fun fact, I have been friends with another one of the Pussycat Dolls since about 1987. We speak almost daily. Ask me why she distanced herself from this chick. Ask me why the Pussycat Dolls are no longer a thing.

I am not interested in gossip and deflection from the main topic which is the vaccine injury of Jessica Sutta.

And of course, stop engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and stop trying to deflect and go off topic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join