It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long has it all been bull ####

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: trombleforth

What if the entire human race, as the result of being subjected to trauma over centuries, ensuring these PTSD memories are carried and passed along through our DNA, suffer from mass psychosis. Every unconscious human being falls somewhere on the spectrum of psychopathy. It's part of our survival trait, passed down from generation to generation. In that case, these behavior traits will be so normalized in society, that they become hard to recognize. Especially in ourselves.

In fact, these traits are encouraged as people who move up the psychopathic hierarchal ladder are rewarded. Ensuring the cycle of abuse never ends. A system created by psychopaths for psychopaths.

edit on 17-3-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If any of you feel as though you have been tremendously duped by entities such as "Q" and The Tucker Drome?

(I honestly can't join you at the moment if you are, but I have been there, too)

Take heart in knowing that having been through it? For that is where you stand now, at the threshold that dwells on the other side of the Bull# tunnel. Take heart in knowing that you now wield fantastic powers of knowledge, strength and wisdom.

Be sure to use your powers for Good.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: ohhchongo

Yep.

SnF

Go against the grain until the end...

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

It's been BS ever since you decided it was.

Who gets your vote for president in 2024?

Dominion.
Or is that a conspiracy theory?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That's really clever, ATA.

But no, really, you can't possibly be voting for Trump(?).

Thought I'd ask unasked since there's a lot of unasked for answering going on in these parts.

Seriously though? Really?

And don't get all "none of your beeswax".

P.S. Hey, look, I'll come clean. I went in to the Army when I was 17. By the time I was 18, I had learned that I was to "Serve The Frame". This was made apparent to me by an E6 that planted my face in the empty frame at BHQ where the Commander In Chief would typically be found. He did this because I had made an off handed 18 year old comment about Ronald Regan.

I never voted again until 2016, because I remembered what happened with Jesse Ventura and Arnold and knew folks could get that dumb.
edit on 17-3-2023 by Latro because: *shrug*

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Dominion.

Thank you for volunteering your opinion, which I did not solicit. By the way -- pardon me for correcting you -- one votes for people in an election, not for the voting machine itself.

I wonder how many Republican votes were lost through this kind of innocent mistake. Perhaps there really should be an IQ qualification for voting after all.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I feel your pain, I really do.

In a month, I will be 65 years old. I never thought I'd live this old; implausible to think so.

The first time I was able to vote for a president, I voted for Jimmy Carter. I thought his running mate was.... turdish. I have had the same feelings as you, just longer ago. The truth is that the U.S. Government has been lying to us, manipulating us, and conducting all manner of hidden projects and coverups for decades, or even longer. It makes one understand why the Founding Fathers constructed the Constitution in the way in which they did; they wanted their citizens of the future to be able to legally oppose the madness that was almost certainly to evolve in their future.

They did the best they could for us, and created frameworks of legal change to the very ideals which some of us hold hallowed.

So, what now? Do we roll over as a gentle golden retriver, begging for a belly scratch, or do we stand tall and oppose that which we think is wrong? I'll tell you one thing for certain: If we the people don't find a way to stand together and oppose that which oppresses us, we don't stand a chance. We have to struggle, if necessary, for a common ground, or the government of the day will grind us in to little pieces and ride over us like ants.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't disagree that to be human is to toil. But there is something that makes a person feel good after a hard days work that my beautiful dog who's asleep on the couch will never know. The human condition is to fight against our environment and bend things to our will. Unfortunately the bad guys have the same power we do. a reply to: ohhchongo

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ohhchongo
Its so obvious now after seeing the last 7 or so years play out that every main stream narrative for decades is BS.

The U.S. hasn't been right since Nixon. And it's gone downhill more every decade since.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ohhchongo
Its so obvious now after seeing the last 7 or so years play out that every main stream narrative for decades is BS.

Just think about what they got the vast majority of the population to believe and still get them to believe.

We all believed it was normal to not have any stars in the pics from the moonand that NASA would just "accidently" erase all the footage from the greatest achievement of mankind and if you dont believe that you are a conspiracy theorist.

We believed that in the 21st century they had no cameras at the Pentagon and if you dont believe that you are a conspiracy theorist

Epstein killed himself and if you dont believe that you are a far right MAGA conspiracy theorist

Joe Biden got 81 million votes LMFAO and if you do believe that then you are an idiot and probably believe Epstein killed himself

We were supposed to believe in a Magic Bullet and most of us did .

We were told that the massive uptick in Autism had nothing to do with putting mercury in Vaccines at the same exact time.

It was ALL bull #### folks and they knew it.

Vaccines dont provide immunity but "vaccine immunity' is better than "natural immunity".

These are the things they tell us and we buy it hook line and sinker.

People are stupid and way to easily manipulated.

So no one thinks I think Im so much smarter, I fell for alot of these narratives too but looking back its so Friking obvious now.

Tells me instantly you know nothing about photography, iso, white ballance, and light blinding.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The masses have believed massive lies for thousands of years. If the idiot masses will believe a pedophile in Rome has a special connection to a God being that no one has any evidence of whatsoever, the idiot masses will believe anything that an authority tells them. Even when they are pedophiles. You make me sick, humanity.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

To be blunt - Decades, it's been lies for decades if not centuries.

It's just now we can see it much more clearly and we have more information available to us - even if it is all heavily censored and moderated.

Don't expect anything to get better either - A plan is afoot and it doesn't involve yours and my happiness and prosperity.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus

To be blunt - Decades, it's been lies for decades if not centuries.

It's just now we can see it much more clearly and we have more information available to us - even if it is all heavily censored and moderated.

Don't expect anything to get better either - A plan is afoot and it doesn't involve yours and my happiness and prosperity.

I think everyone knows we are clueless. So we go with flow. I think that is why it is so easy for anyone to come along with a good story, and some fair to average acting skills, and con over half the world’s population into believing anything.

A novel virus just taught us just how easy it is for them to get us to lock ourselves into our gilded cages.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
If we the people don't find a way to stand together and oppose that which oppresses us, we don't stand a chance. We have to struggle, if necessary, for a common ground, or the government of the day will grind us in to little pieces and ride over us like ants.

It is a circular problem. You say all this while most likely living a pretty damn good life up to now, but boy do we bitch how it is all falling down. Think of the 50s when people practiced nuclear attacks, I bet they complained the same, but here we are 70+ years later.

Circular problem is this saying from ​G. Michael Hopf “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

We are somewhere in "Good times create weak men" and about to roll at some point in the future into the "weak men create hard times" phase...

edit on 2-4-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

How long has it all been bull ####

For the US I'll have to say around 2004... even though 9/11 changed a lot, I believe it took about 10 years to sell our manufacturing "soul of a nation" to China with offshoring.

Before 1994 we had IKEA that's about it, nothing was made in China and we had tons of electronics such as television still made in USA but most electronics were Japan.

NAFTA destroyed it all, at one time it was illegal for business to outsource offshore for cheap labor.

(But basically since the Clinton's and Presidents playing saxophone on MTV, rocking that "youth" vote)

That's when Democrats began going after the youth vote, and they haven't changed the game since because they're "young" with little life experience, gullible and naive.

edit on 2-4-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join