It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long has it all been bull ####

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Its so obvious now after seeing the last 7 or so years play out that every main stream narrative for decades is BS.

Just think about what they got the vast majority of the population to believe and still get them to believe.

We all believed it was normal to not have any stars in the pics from the moon and that NASA would just "accidently" erase all the footage from the greatest achievement of mankind and if you dont believe that you are a conspiracy theorist.

We believed that in the 21st century they had no cameras at the Pentagon and if you dont believe that you are a conspiracy theorist

Epstein killed himself and if you dont believe that you are a far right MAGA conspiracy theorist

Joe Biden got 81 million votes LMFAO and if you do believe that then you are an idiot and probably believe Epstein killed himself

We were supposed to believe in a Magic Bullet and most of us did .

We were told that the massive uptick in Autism had nothing to do with putting mercury in Vaccines at the same exact time.

It was ALL bull #### folks and they knew it.

Vaccines dont provide immunity but "vaccine immunity' is better than "natural immunity".

These are the things they tell us and we buy it hook line and sinker.

People are stupid and way to easily manipulated.

So no one thinks I think Im so much smarter, I fell for alot of these narratives too but looking back its so Friking obvious now.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ohhchongo

Wait until you find out they’re not even human. That’s the biggest and last shoe to drop.

Those that don’t know history are doomed to repeat it. Those that do know history are doomed to repeat it screaming “noooooo!” the whole time.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It's been BS ever since you decided it was.

Who gets your vote for president in 2024?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

My vote.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Who ever the media says is the worst

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So you're letting them make the decision for you.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Ill be doing the exact opposite

They dont need to use reverse psychology because enough idiots just believe them no matter how stupid it sounds

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You know, you're absolutely correct and I've come to wonder about the very same thing.

Looking back on it, it seems it's all been pretty much nothing but BS since the end of WWII. Then again, I wasn't alive during the era of WWII, so for all I know, maybe a lot of it was BS then as well.

There are two scary parts to this IMHO. First, that the elites have become so comfortable with floating mountains of BS and selling it as reality. You gotta be some kind of special power/money hungry evil to repeatedly and blatantly and daily lie about everything to the populace of 300 million people.

Second, and this is a tough one to wrap my mind around, it's becoming ever more obvious to the elites and their propagandists that the majority of the population NOW KNOWS and UNDERSTANDS that it's all a load-O-crap. I mean, think about that for a moment. What does it mean for the future? For one thing, the credibility of practically any and all Politicians is in the toilet. Does the fact that a majority knows this means......they'll continue holding elections but ever fewer people will show up to vote? Just how low a percentage of eligible voters show up before even the winners of elections come to realize they have no political capital to use to govern?

I don't know how any of this ends, but I don't think the full ramifications of this will come home to the Elites/Politicians until the SHTF and they have to actually "do" something like reinstate the Military Draft and not only does no one show up, they can't even get anyone to serve on the Draft Boards.

This whole charade has gotten so bad elections have themselves become a joke:

www.judicialwatch.org...

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that a September 2020 study revealed that 353 U.S. counties had 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens. In other words, the registration rates of those counties exceeded 100% of eligible voters. The study found eight states showing state-wide registration rates exceeding 100%: Alaska, Colorado, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

www.nationalreview.com...

At least 3.5 million more people are on U.S. election rolls than are eligible to vote.
Some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America’s adult citizens. Such staggering inaccuracy is an engraved invitation to voter fraud.

But the BS factor isn't only just about elections; it extends to the government elected:
www.pewresearch.org...

Public trust in government remains low, as it has for much of the 21st century. Only two-in-ten Americans say they trust the government in Washington to do what is right “just about always” (2%) or “most of the time” (19%). Trust in the government has declined somewhat since last year, when 24% said they could trust the government at least most of the time.When the National Election Study began asking about trust in government in 1958, about three-quarters of Americans trusted the federal government to do the right thing almost always or most of the time. Trust in government began eroding during the 1960s, amid the escalation of the Vietnam War, and the decline continued in the 1970s with the Watergate scandal and worsening economic struggles. Confidence in government recovered in the mid-1980s before falling again in the mid-1990s. But as the economy grew in the late 1990s, so too did confidence in government. Public trust reached a three-decade high shortly after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, but declined quickly thereafter. Since 2007, the shares saying they can trust the government always or most of the time has not surpassed 30%.

And other sources report that the public trust in the media is at an all time low.

As I said before, I don't know where this all ends up.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Ever wonder why we, the brilliant ones, are the ones that have to live by the sweat of our brow?

Almost every living thing on this little blue marble, are born and live their lives by the gifts of the land. No other species has to work the way that man does for survival and sustenance.

Not that it has to be that way. We can live in harmony with the land, and at peace, the Jawara people proved that.

They also proved that when you allow TPTB into your world, it all goes to hell in a handbasket.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

What do you get to choose from?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Noam Chomsky did a good book called Manufacturing Consent. It came out in the early nineties.

There’s a good documentary with him in it that sums up the book available on YouTube, I believe it’s about two hours.

It’s an interesting watch that examines a few decades (pre nineties).

I’m not particularly a fan of Chomsky’s politics or ideologies, but his points about the media were ahead of its time and ironically got picked up and championed by the inverse of his platform.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

My vote.

People laugh....

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

How long has it all been bull ####?

Start Here:

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

A slow, painful existence or an even slower one. Anyone who thinks a revolution can solve this, votes can solve this, people coming together can solve this... Needs to wake up to the real reality of it all.

It's Camacho or Meteor. Either way we're doomed.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

How long has it all been bull ####

If you need to ask...it doesn't make any difference!

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Well.... maybe this gives an overview....

all roads lead to rome ATS thread

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Ill be doing the exact opposite

They dont need to use reverse psychology because enough idiots just believe them no matter how stupid it sounds

Doesn't matter. By choosing the opposite, you continue to base your decision on their choice.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I would say it was 1775 American colonies
rebelled in the War of Independence.

also the Mod become part of the goverment after 1920.
? Clintons/ Biddons +

Even is you Nuc the hell out of the world,
It will just start over.

Aliens Need to take over.
Would You give your freedom to Aliens to be safe and happy?
You realy dont Have Any freedom now.
look how much Tax you pay.
and how much goverment control there is!
and Goverment is Totaly corrupt.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

The OP isn't planning to choose, he says. He's going with the opposite of whoever 'the media' chooses.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join