It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate change is the plot of Spaceballs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
We know Spaceballs as the movie it is.

If you think about it, the climate change is the same bs, as is the spaceballs plot. A population overindulges it's resources to a point of needing to find new resources.
In California, I'm seeing projections of natural lakes being reborn for the first time since the 80s.
This is dumb, the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi will be a thing again according to speculation.

Climate change for the win to bring things back as they were.

Stupid

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

The destruction of the environment or the stealing of resources has been the plot to hundreds of science fiction movies.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ha! Comb the desert! "Man I been combin for three hours and I aint found spit."

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
“I Knew It! I’m Surrounded By A**Holes.” — Dark Helmet

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
That's because we live in clown world. Everything is space balls. Including the WEF trying to destroy the planet with its rediculous agendas.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
In California, I'm seeing projections of natural lakes being reborn for the first time since the 80s.

Isn't that a change related to climate?

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Isn't that a change related to climate?

Is it?
I would suggest it had to do with man made obstructions, and a very wet year. Which has been seen in this state once a decade or so.

But I am open to understanding if I am incorrect.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

A "very wet year" is related to climate, right?

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

It's related to climate. But is it a change if it happens regularly?

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The problem with climate change (the phenomenon formerly known as "global warming", which I still think is a better name) is that it is a global event, so while some areas of the World do not appear to be much affected, some are affected in one way (too much rain, for example) while others are affected in the opposite way (too little rain).

Even if a "very wet year" is something that happens regularly in that area (which I find strange, as people have been talking about drought) that doesn't mean that the rest of the World is having regular weather. The north of Italy, for example, had an extremely dry winter, almost with no rain, so Spring will start with almost dry rivers, like the Po.

In general, the visible result of global warming is that the weather becomes more extreme, so dry, wet, hot or cold periods become longer and more extreme, which affects more the soil that shorter, milder and more frequent events. As a result the soil loses some qualities and becomes less viable for agriculture, with all the implications.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I guess I did not send a post message on my prior responce.

I get it. You like the idea of long term weather repeating for you to falsely claim climate change.
When we are seeing what has happened before you are excited for something that has happened before.

"In general, the visible result of global warming is that the weather becomes more extreme, so dry, wet, hot or cold periods become longer and more extreme, which affects more the soil that shorter, milder and more frequent events. As a result the soil loses some qualities and becomes less viable for agriculture, with all the implications. "

Yes. Something that has happened before.
Many
times.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I get it. You like the idea of long term weather repeating for you to falsely claim climate change.

I see you do not "get it".

When we are seeing what has happened before you are excited for something that has happened before.

No.

Yes. Something that has happened before.
Many
times.

Could you be more specific? When did that happened globally?

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

It's never happened globally. Weather never happens globally. I'm not even sure what we are discussing at this point.

I suspect We have fallen into the internet trap of not understanding each other on the internet. I'm fine to talk by phone, or other means.
You are welcome to DM.
It seems we are talking at cross purposes.

top topics

join