It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon officials suggest alien mothership in our solar system could send mini probes to Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is total garbage but I'm calling it out because I believe we are being set up for an "introduction" to something.

www.foxnews.com...

From the New York Post, if that tells you anything.

Pentagon officials said in a draft document last week that aliens could be visiting our solar system and releasing smaller probes like missions conducted by NASA when studying other planets

An artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,” the report read. “These ‘dandelion seeds’ could be separated from the parent craft by the tidal gravitational force of the Sun or by a maneuvering capability

The report also said six months before ‘Oumuamua made its closest approach to Earth, a meter-sized interstellar meteor, IM2, crashed on earth and exhibited an identical speed relative to the Sun at large distances and an identical shape to ‘Oumuamua.

“With proper design, these tiny probes would reach the Earth or other solar system planets for exploration, as the parent craft passes by within a fraction of the Earth-Sun separation — just like ‘Oumuamua’ did,” the authors wrote. “Astronomers would not be able to notice the spray of mini probes because they do not reflect enough sunlight for existing survey telescopes to notice them.”

Apparently they believe these alien visitors are already here. Or that's what they want us to believe.

A second article that shows exactly that.
nypost.com...
Again, from the New York Post.

Harvard professor suggests interstellar object was a spy ship sent by aliens

This celestial research “can be done by deploying state-of-the-art cameras on wide-field telescopes that monitor the sky,” wrote the astronomer. “The sky is not classified; only government-owned sensors are.”

And I think that's one possiblity, these new cameras in the sky.

The astronomer, who is known for floating far-fetched theoretical hypotheses, posited that an extraterrestrial civilization had implanted the Earth with sensors collecting info on areas of our galaxy hospitable to life, Futurism reported. He deduced that “Oumuamua” — our solar system’s first-ever interstellar object discovered in 2017 — was a reconnaissance craft dispatched to decipher the data.

I just don't buy this all of a sudden explosion of alien ufo interest our government is spewing now.
We're being set up for something.
But what...

(I hate doing two OPs in one day, but was surprised this wasn't up already)
edit on 15-3-2023 by AOx6179 because: Added content

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Its an odd time to be a conspiracy theorist.

The normies are all like the aliens are here they are finally admitting to it.

And we are the ones saying wait a second no they are not.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Also did the military brass take the vax ?

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ohhchongo
You made my day with that response!
Well said!

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Strange what folks will believe.
In Probability , there is a chance for anything one can imagine to happen at any given moment .
It is that probability that matters.
Yet folks will read something like in the OP and then run around yelling "government states aliens are real" .

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ohhchongo

Stranger Things... literally the upside down.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Biden Admin military shot down 3 of them last month?

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
They're rolling out the alien disclosure way too fast for the deep thinkers to buy into it.

You'd have to be pretty gullible to believe the government knew all about them for years, yet denied such knowledge and suddenly decided to come clean and tell us all what a threat they are (and apparently have been all along?) to commercial planes without recognizing an agenda being played out.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What if the Moon is a mother ship? It could of been sending probes here for millions / billions of years.

The idea that the Moon was created by a big asteroid hitting the Earth has a lot of problems with it.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The Pentagon has been eating too much Chinese food lace with a high dose of MSG in Washington D.C. But no one believes me.
Those that have taken out food samples to the labs for somehow are no longer showing up for work.

I am not joking, the Chinese are killing Americans nationwide with their restaruant food .

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   
lol you people crack me up.... theres endless evidence E.T werer here millions of years before were just an evolved ape. you think your human because of a fairy tale god or an evolution? we exists because of aliens. you can say im wrong i dont care but people in ancient times certainly did not construct the massive stone structures all over the world, i am a builder and theres no way we can even get close to what these aliens did with little effort. take the blinders and ego's away from yourself and youll see a different world ruled by mainstream lies and brainwashed hollywood children

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
In Germany we say: Könnte... Hätte.. Fahradkette... (could be... would have.. Bicycle chain, it rhymes in German). Means, a lot if not everything is possible but will it ever happen? Rather no.

"Pentagon officials"... What should make me believe them after everything i learned in the past decades about such "officials"? Why should i start to believe their lies now? Those Pentagon officials are a warning signal, it´s "a wave with the fence post" to not believe anything that comes from such, from official sources.

If they wish you a good morning you should check if a nuclear war didn´t destroy everything outside of your house while you were sleeping.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EarthRevolution
we exists because of aliens. you can say im wrong i dont care but people in ancient times certainly did not construct the massive stone structures all over the world, i am a builder and theres no way we can even get close to what these aliens did with little effort.

why did they build them?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

First things first, here is the official link to the "draft under review" from Dr Kirkpatrick of the DoD, and Professor Loeb from Harvard that IRRESPONSIBLE journalists are exploiting into "an alien invasion": Physica l Constraints on UAP

I think my natural wonder as a child was hijacked by pop-culture and ultimately weaponized as much as the next earthling...
but even if this is preparation for the fake alien invasion, or a factual instinct that it will be like science horror movie but worse because it is a true and living threat...

Um, DoD and Harvard are talking about debris from a rock.
Chillax, Han Solo.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

First things first, here is the official link to the "draft under review" from Dr Kirkpatrick of the DoD, and Professor Loeb from Harvard that IRRESPONSIBLE journalists are exploiting into "an alien invasion": Physica l Constraints on UAP

I think my natural wonder as a child was hijacked by pop-culture and ultimately weaponized as much as the next earthling...
but even if this is preparation for the fake alien invasion, or a factual instinct that it will be like science horror movie but worse because it is a true and living threat...

Um, DoD and Harvard are talking about debris from a rock.
Chillax, Han Solo.

What caught my eye, and motivated me to post this, Yoda, was there were 3 articles written within days of each other, each with a headline similar to the title of the OP. Now, as the same sci-fi star wars type kid, as you so elegantly put it, and also growing up and watching our leaders call people who state they had witnessed a UFO siting things like, "conspiracy theorist," or worse they would completely demoralize anyone who believed in UFOs and aliens from other planets. To even believe in such things you were thought to be "crack pot tin foil hat wearing lunatic." Many People have died "mysteriously" just for saying the government was covering up knowledge of "UFO's," aliens. There was a time way way before ATS even existed, back when it wasn't "cool" or "trending" to believe in these things. People have been ostracized from careers, families, even communities, just for simply telling others about a weird craft they saw in the sky. People have gone full tilt crazy because no one would believe them when they told a "UFO" siting they had witnessed.

And now... It's so "normal" that there are three articles this week alone with headlines stating "Pentagon Officials believe there is an alien mothership in our solar system."
Pretty big jump from not too long ago I'd say. And in my wisdom, it's clear this is a set up for some more BS clown show to amaze and wonder those who are easily pacified with some short videos posted to social media.
So I call BS when I see it.
Thanks for your input tho.
shafaq.com...
edit on 17-3-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2023 by AOx6179 because: Changed it to Yoda so it wasn't quite as rude

edit on 17-3-2023 by AOx6179 because: Added content

edit on 17-3-2023 by AOx6179 because: I suck at editing and proof reading

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Yoda and Han are on the same side like we are, damnit, lol.
I really don't want the TR3Bs with Tesla Death Beams murdering the people they couldn't MK-Whatever into demonic possession. No one worth their salt does.

To be clear, the death threat is from within our polluted atmosphere, not ultradimensional starfaring societies, nor an asteroid.

(Heh. ass-terrhoid. I digress. And Yoda backward kind of syntax has, but wise. Yeeesss.)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ohhchongo

The narratives have always been around. Some are just better written and embedded than others.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

could also be a narrative push for space force and blue beam

new topics

top topics

join