It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girls Team Refuses To Play Against Biological Male. School Banned From All State Sports

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
a reply to: infolurker

It's not insanity at all.

If you moan and groan about equality, you'll eventually get it.

The high school girls moaned and groaned about equality? Where do you see that?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bob350
a reply to: Boadicea
Schools should have a trans division in all sports. Let them compete with each other and leave the women's sports alone.

I'm not sure they should have their own teams, but they should definitely be working towards their own team, rather than trying to hijack the girls/women's teams.

But they don't want a trans team. They don't even want to acknowledge any difference. So they want the girls/women teams. Nothing less.

Let them have it. Eventually it will be a "boys/men-who-identify-as-girls/women" team. And the difference will be obvious. And everyone will know it.

Then we'll see how they like them apples!
edit on 17-3-2023 by Boadicea because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
a reply to: infolurker

It's not insanity at all.

If you moan and groan about equality, you'll eventually get it.

Believing this crap is just stupidity.

But I thank you for being the perfect reminder of how we got here.... because of jackasses that are so happy that all the nasty Feminists are getting what they "deserve." Never mind all the girls and women being hurt because of this. Women and girls that never ever said any such thing!!!

Why care about girls getting hurt tho, right? The schadenfreude is just sooooo sweet, yes?
edit on 17-3-2023 by Boadicea because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

LOL I remember the scene where he was at a pool party with the girls and they didnt know and they wanted to all go skinny dipping...

This has even spread to professional surfing. The greatest competitive surfer of all time as well as Bethany Hamilton(the gurl who lost her arm to a shark attack) are both out spoken against this. When I was younger I surfed in many pro juniors with average results, had I self identified as a sheila I would blown away the competition on the womens side. Professional surfing on the female side has come a long way but an average make pro would still dominate most women's contest.

edit on 17-3-2023 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
All that means is every other team gets to have at least one ringer as well..

Soon enough, you could just let the boy's team play everything.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Congrats to that team. This is the only way that this woke crap will ever be purged from our system. You refuse to comply with utter nonsense, even if it means you can no longer enjoy your sport.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join