It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia & China are Challenging world order, Create Disorder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Got it, soo more excuses for escalation of a war with Russia?, I guess this is what happens when other countries no friendly to the US knows that America have a compromise to china president.

I do not see this escalating to a full blow war.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Neither do I but it is what it is.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I say old chap. If you hate The UK so much, why do you keep using our bloody language ?

There are Albanian migrants coming to the shores to the UK.
Whatever happened to the conservatives of UK promise of doing more for the British people huh?

Seems to me the British gov cares about its imperialist past.

No wonder its bragging about the American/UK World Order.
edit on 14-3-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I say old chap. If you hate The UK so much, why do you keep using our bloody language ?

There are Albanian migrants coming to the shores to the UK.
Whatever happened to the conservatives of UK promise of doing more for the British people huh?

Seems the British gov cares about its imperialist past.

So do you want to answer why you keep using The English Language ? Obviously not.

Why are you happy to use Western Technology to communicate on ATS, with your know hatred of everything in The West ?

Is there any chance that you may actually answer either of those questions ?

Until you do , i have no interest into antyhing that you spout on here. It just makes you a hypocrite.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

What does your latest hating on the UK have to do with this topic?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

....and biting the carpet?

Make a change from biting the pillow Norman Scott style.....just replace Jeremy Thorpe with Vladimir Putin!

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: slayerfan

Russian headline- Russian jets take down US drone.

Probably, lol

Iran did that, and Obama told Iran to cut it out.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Yes, it's called The New World Order that Russia and China have been working on for a long time now; and have brainwashed the western gullible people to adopt the idea as if it were coming from some unknown cabal of pseudo-religious sects that control our brains and want to unify us with Russia and China and have one global military -- because we all get along so great, and we all want that.

In reality, the NWO has been a Putin/Jinping plan for quite a while. It is an idea that the current world order needs to come down and in its place a new world order should arise, one favoring Russia's and China's interests. However, for this to happen much of the western economy and way of life needs to be destroyed.

And the most naive Americans, Australians, Brits and so on have fallen for this propaganda for so long, they've been brainwashed for so long they don't even see what Russia and China are doing right in front of their eyes... they're still waiting for the boogeyman to make an appearance.

edit on 14-3-2023 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The words coming from this handle are always referencing Syria and Libya.

Do You really think Russia did anything but help Assad kill a bunch of civilians? The ones this account keeps calling terrorists had been helping the US with intel on the actual terrorists..,The ISIS, ISOL, BS labels weren't even spoken of til the very end of Obamas presidency which I found strange as hell..brand spankin new enemy..before that it was just al queda and the Taliban,.

Back to Syria..I want it explained how in any way Russia benefited the Syrian people with its blundering..and Im not talking about a few misinformed randoms..real facts.

Go back and review EXACTLY the terms of Russias ALLOWED participation in that part of the US global war on terror which Putin was supposedly an ally in..

Libya with Quadafi was the ORIGINAL state sponsor of global terrorism, and anyone older than 50 that doesn't lie to themselves will tell you that…plus he was putting the mack down on Lady Hillary..good riddance curly.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

There are several reasons why all this is happening, and why now. The rise of populism is in part a response to stagnating incomes and job loss, owing mostly to new technologies but widely attributed to imports and immigrants. Nationalism is a tool increasingly used by leaders to bolster their authority, especially amid difficult economic and political conditions. And global institutions have failed to adapt to new power balances and technologies.

But the weakening of the liberal world order is due, more than anything else, to the changed attitude of the US. Under President Donald Trump, the US decided against joining the Trans-Pacific Partnership and to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement. It has threatened to leave the North American Free Trade Agreement and the Iran nuclear deal. It has unilaterally introduced steel and aluminum tariffs, relying on a justification (national security) that others could use, in the process placing the world at risk of a trade war. It has raised questions about its commitment to NATO and other alliance relationships. And it rarely speaks about democracy or human rights. “America First” and the liberal world order seem incompatible.

RIP Liberal World Order - Counsel Foreign Relations

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   
On Reddit they are claiming Poland has dismantled a Russian spy ring.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Usually a thread drifts into whataboutism but in this case, your OP is all about that from the very beginning! ATS needs a whataboutism forum just like we have the hoax bin.

The fact remains, Russia and China are out to destabilize the west.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Don't you have a language of your own ? Or do only about 20 people speak it.

I would imagine using English on ATS is the norm regardless of one's nationality. I doubt threads or comments in another language would go very far here. I don't see anyone on ATS posting in anything other than English.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I would imagine using English on ATS is the norm regardless of one's nationality. I doubt threads or comments in another language would go very far here. I don't see anyone on ATS posting in anything other than English.

Its against the T+C, read em..English is only language allowed here..sucks but if you wanna hang out here they will kick you out if you start talking another language…very much

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
March 16th 2023

The country of Poland just announced it is preparing to send mig fighter jets to Ukraine.

www.msn.com...

Will Ukraine pilots go through a crash course of learning how to fly those jets? Russia might shoot them down The first day.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Thanks for that info, I didn't know that. I was responding to a comment that suggested someone use their own language.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

originally posted by: alldaylong

Don't you have a language of your own ? Or do only about 20 people speak it.

If you want to understand the point of my comment, then you need to " read betwen the lines "

Most get it.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It just seemed snarky and unnecessary really. I think I get what you were implying but perhaps plain speaking would serve your purpose better. Anyway it's no big deal and I'll leave you to it.

<< 1   >>

join