It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Dowd Discovers Smoking Gun In UK Data

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Let's see who can explain this one. Ex Blackrock portfolio manager, Ed Dowd, has been doing a lot of data analysis regarding the Covid "vaccines" since they were deployed. He's found a lot of interesting things, including a nearly 200% increase in all cause mortality in the working age group for Q3/Q4 2021 which is when the mandates were enforced. He is constantly finding huge anomalies that cannot be explained and are ignored by the mainstream media.

Recently Dowd has discovered that the UK data shows a significant rise in all cause mortality following the roll out of the "vaccines" in the UK for ages 14 and older. The 0-14 age groups all cause mortality does not increase and instead slowly decreases. That is until the vaccines are approved for that age demographic, after which the all cause mortality also begins to rise significantly as it did for the ages 14+ age groups.

ED DOWD INTERVIEW - RUMBLE VIDEO
edit on 14-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Its a 2 hr podcast. Any chance of pics, graphs, etc? Timestamps? I unfortunately don’t have 2 hrs spare.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Its a 2 hr podcast. Any chance of pics, graphs, etc? Timestamps? I unfortunately don’t have 2 hrs spare.

I'm watching now, Ed is right at the beginning so no search needed

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26923586]v1rtu0s0

It looks like that in India, your chance of actually dying of the shot was one in a hundred. That's not the turbo cancers, or the immune problems that come later and the rest of the problems. Thats all cause mortality rates just after the rollout. This is a good analysis of Israel and Australia which are very similar. During the Covid epidemic before vaccines, the death rates were the same as they always had been. So the quantifying of the damage is getting more precise. If you can follow the graphshttps:It does look like we have been played. .www.bitchute.com...
edit on 14-3-2023 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
There weren't any vaccine mandates in the UK - the proposed one for healthcare workers was dropped before it was meant to come into force in April 2022. Plus people were exempt if had natural immunity or medical exemption.

I have carers myself and one hasn't had any jabs as he caught it early on and I see no need for him to get one to work for me. I'm very high risk, never been mandated a jab and not had any boosters.

Hardly anyone in the 0 -14 agre bracket is vaccinated as it's onl recomended/offered for severe co-morbidity in that age group.

Seems the guy failed to look up any vaccine policy in the UK and completely ignored the effects lockdown had on massive delays to monitring, detection and treatment of health conditions.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
There weren't any vaccine mandates in the UK - the proposed one for healthcare workers was dropped before it was meant to come into force in April 2022. Plus people were exempt if had natural immunity or medical exemption.

I have carers myself and one hasn't had any jabs as he caught it early on and I see no need for him to get one to work for me. I'm very high risk, never been mandated a jab and not had any boosters.

Hardly anyone in the 0 -14 agre bracket is vaccinated as it's onl recomended/offered for severe co-morbidity in that age group.

Seems the guy failed to look up any vaccine policy in the UK and completely ignored the effects lockdown had on massive delays to monitring, detection and treatment of health conditions.

That is absolutely patently not true!

There was a mandate for care home staff - the one that wasn't implemented eventually was for NHS workers additionally

Seems YOU haven't done your research either, or you are intentionally obfuscating

My mother (who works in a care home kitchen) had to have hers while the mandate was in force

www.blakemorgan.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WraithOfEva777

It is true as like I said I have carers - if you'd done your reseach you'd know that employing them via self employed or funded via personal banking meant carers faced no mandates.

Ask any disability rights group or carer union and employers and they will confirm what I said. I got my info from Disability Equality North West located on Chruch Street, Preston.

Independent living services and local councils will also confirm this as my carers are vetted by Lancashire Council in PA and carer roles. It's also all detailed in the contract your Mum will have been given, care package, asessment of need etc...

All this was made public and sent out to people with carers/in care just prior to the Dec 2020 jab rollout as that's when I changed my carers contract. It was burried in legalese small print.

edit on 14-3-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

It's certainly true the government, some care home companies for OAP, supported accomodation and CQC did try and make it appear as if there was a legally enforced mandate for staff for a couple of months early on but they were illegal demands under UK and ECHR HRA law - right to belief and privacy, safeguarding law breach and age/disability discrimination act etc...

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It looks like that in India, your chance of actually dying of the shot was one in a hundred. That's not the turbo cancers, or the immune problems that come later and the rest of the problems. Thats all cause mortality rates just after the rollout. This is a good analysis of Israel and Australia which are very similar. During the Covid epidemic before vaccines, the death rates were the same as they always had been. So the quantifying of the damage is getting more precise. If you can follow the graphshttps:It does look like we have been played. .www.bitchute.com...

Yeah, it's pretty crazy how a massive amount of people were just wiped out in India.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Did he indicate if there were any differences between groups that had had more than one shot (i.e. multiple boosters) or not?

(sorry, I haven't time to read the article rn!)

Thanks friend!

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Yeah, it's pretty crazy how a massive amount of people were just wiped out in India.

Especially when you consider that mRNA vaccines weren’t used in India at that time.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: WraithOfEva777

It is true as like I said I have carers - if you'd done your reseach you'd know that employing them via self employed or funded via personal banking meant carers faced no mandates.

Ask any disability rights group or carer union and employers and they will confirm what I said. I got my info from Disability Equality North West located on Chruch Street, Preston.

Independent living services and local councils will also confirm this as my carers are vetted by Lancashire Council in PA and carer roles. It's also all detailed in the contract your Mum will have been given, care package, asessment of need etc...

All this was made public and sent out to people with carers/in care just prior to the Dec 2020 jab rollout as that's when I changed my carers contract. It was burried in legalese small print.

It's certainly true the government, some care home companies for OAP, supported accomodation and CQC did try and make it appear as if there was a legally enforced mandate for staff for a couple of months early on but they were illegal demands under UK and ECHR HRA law - right to belief and privacy, safeguarding law breach and age/disability discrimination act etc...

Weasel words - yes it was revoked, but that does NOT mean there never was a mandate:

www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk...

"In general, UK politicians have argued against widespread vaccine mandate schemes often on the grounds of liberty. The UK also already has very high levels of vaccine confidence comparatively, which has led some to argue a mandate is unnecessary.

The UK government did, however, amend the Health and Social Care Act 2008 to mandate Covid vaccination for healthcare workers. Care home workers (unless exempt) have been required to have two doses of an approved Covid vaccine since November 2021, with the option to redeploy unvaccinated workers into non-frontline roles or put them on unpaid leave until they receive both doses. This was revoked on 15 March 2022.

The mandate was also supposed to be extended to frontline health and social care workers, including staff like porters and receptionists who might have contact with patients, from April 2022.

However, on 31 January 2022, a few days before healthcare staff were required to have had their first vaccination, the health secretary, Sajid Javid, announced that subject to a consultation and parliamentary approval the mandate would be revoked."

Wriggle all you want (you actually could be a politician with your answer) there WAS a mandate to all intents and purposes and many thousands got the jab to keep their jobs before it was revoked

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Especially when you consider that mRNA vaccines weren’t used in India at that time.

That doesn't mean they're safe by any measure, actually they're worse.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Where are the debunkers? Zombies? Bueller?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

edit on 14-3-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: What's the point?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

The threat was there regardless and many peeps got it because they where told it was going to be mandated. I know care workers that where told they would loose their jobs if they didnt get it.

top topics

join