It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired twitter fact-checker is a super woke transwoman activist!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: LSU2018

Transwoman is male to female. I think it's rude to purposely misgender someone. And within the same light, transwomen/men should respect others who disagree with trans ideology. Live and let be.

If moderators can't handle controversial opinions then they shouldn't be mods.

There's gotta be a middle ground betwen trans hate and forcing acceptance of every new woke ideology.

What does misgender means?

Is still a man by the way.

To call someone by the wrong gender that they prefer. Like calling a transwoman a man. (Yes, they are biologically a man). It's a sign of respect to call someone how they prefer to be called. Purposely "misgendering" someone is used as an insult.

You don't have to believe in all the trans ideology to simply show a trans person respect when they ask to be called she instead of he.

Twitter fact checkers and moderators were employed to censor and silence not to allow freedom of speech and debate. Fact

Perhaps. Or likely that leftist managers highered left leaning people which created an echo-chamber in how they handle moderation.

Either way, it wasn't a good situation to have twitter moderated by bias intentions. I'd like to beleive that Elon & the twitter team will focus on free speech allowing for progressive debates.

However, I'm not sure left and right twitter users are actually intereted in healthy debates. Seems like a cestpool of political hatred. Idk tho, I don't really use it.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Asmodeus3

So is Melissa a boy or a girl?

yes
well... maybe

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Man in a dress, that is what I (and like everyone sane) sees.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

A delusional man with severe mental issues and possible self-inflicted genital mutilation

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Idgaf if people get offended when I don't call a man a woman.

I don't have to take part in their warped reality and mental illness.

edit on 13-3-2023 by GoShredAK because: Nm

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

RESPECT is a two way street.
Trannys have been cross dressing for decades, and no one was bothering them.
Ru Paul for example appeared in 1993, THIRTY years ago

You were and are free to participate in that if that's your thing.
No one cared.

Trannys CAUSED the current shyte show by demanding normal people participate in their delusion, AND demanding to indoctrinate and confuse kids on the issue, even toddlers.

That is sex grooming and trannys are getting and will continue to get the BLOWBACK they caused and deserve.
edit on 13-3-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I'd disagree slightly and say that Trans people have been discriminated against and treated badly in the past. I do agree that no one should be forced to believe and follow this or that ideology.

Kids should be allowed to choose how they want to represent themselves with being pushed in this or that direction. The push by some to shove kids who are experimenting into one path or another isn't good.

My main point was that simply respecting people who ask to be called a women harms nobody and is simple decency. Doesn't mean you have to suddenly become woke or whatever.

I think this just comes down to humans beings tending to move towards extremes. The extreme of forcing everyone to agree and accept every new woke ideology is just as bad as those who condemn all LGBTQ and want to change / forbid them.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What's wrong with offending people?

I do it every day.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Transwoman is male to female. I think it's rude to purposely misgender someone. And within the same light, transwomen/men should respect others who disagree with trans ideology. Live and let be.

There's gotta be a middle ground betwen trans hate and forcing acceptance of every new woke ideology.

What does misgender means?

Is still a man by the way.

To call someone by the wrong gender that they prefer. Like calling a transwoman a man. (Yes, they are biologically a man). It's a sign of respect to call someone how they prefer to be called. Purposely "misgendering" someone is used as an insult.

You don't have to believe in all the trans ideology to simply show a trans person respect when they ask to be called she instead of he.

Twitter fact checkers and moderators were employed to censor and silence not to allow freedom of speech and debate. Fact

Perhaps. Or likely that leftist managers highered left leaning people which created an echo-chamber in how they handle moderation.

Either way, it wasn't a good situation to have twitter moderated by bias intentions. I'd like to beleive that Elon & the twitter team will focus on free speech allowing for progressive debates.

However, I'm not sure left and right twitter users are actually intereted in healthy debates. Seems like a cestpool of political hatred. Idk tho, I don't really use it.

You say that I don't have to believe in all the trans ideology. I don't believe in ANY part of this absurd ideology. No sane person will ever do.

It is no disrespect to call a transwoman what they are really are: a man

If on the other other hand they want to use pronouns then that's fine I can call them 'she'

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No one (except a crazy few) are trying to say that transgenderism changes the biological identity of a person. I think most just want to be seen as how they feel inside.

Honestly, just wish we could get over this. Respect their wishes to be called the opposite gender and on the other side don't demand that people believe in every woke notion.

Agree to disagree and respect each other. Move on and lets tackle bigger issues

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

I'd disagree slightly and say that Trans people have been discriminated against and treated badly in the past. I do agree that no one should be forced to believe and follow this or that ideology.

Kids should be allowed to choose how they want to represent themselves with being pushed in this or that direction. The push by some to shove kids who are experimenting into one path or another isn't good.

My main point was that simply respecting people who ask to be called a women harms nobody and is simple decency. Doesn't mean you have to suddenly become woke or whatever.

I think this just comes down to humans beings tending to move towards extremes. The extreme of forcing everyone to agree and accept every new woke ideology is just as bad as those who condemn all LGBTQ and want to change / forbid them.

BS.
Trannys have NOT been treated badly, not in the last 30 YEARS, ex; Ru Paul.

There is basic scientific biology at play here. REALITY.
Gender dysphoria IS a mental disease
www.wnd.com...

And you want the "right" to CAUSE gender dysphoria...in children to boot...disgusting

Never mind the predator-like behaviour of the LGBT community preying on kids "don't tell your parents"
with sexually innapropirate material.

Look, if you are above 18, feel free to mutilate yourself however you see fit
I won't stop you.

But this need of yours to push age -innapropriate sexual ideology to OTHER people's kids, including toddlers is...disturbing....
edit on 13-3-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

No one (except a crazy few) are trying to say that transgenderism changes the biological identity of a person. I think most just want to be seen as how they feel inside.

Honestly, just wish we could get over this. Respect their wishes to be called the opposite gender and on the other side don't demand that people believe in every woke notion.

Agree to disagree and respect each other. Move on and lets tackle bigger issues

The problem is when the pretend changes randomly. The inconsistency of the "they/them" people and their fixation on being special makes remembering their gender du jour more of an annoying burden than any show of respect. They aren't worth the effort. When that special person tells me their pronouns, I respond with "that's nice" and immediately avoid using any pronouns so as not to shatter any inflated narcissism. This is not out of respect; it is to avoid any lengthy discussions with a mentally ill individual that will not satisfy their desire for validation no matter how long they explain their situation.

I agree that we should move on and tackle bigger issues. I can't think of a smaller, less important issue than playing into a stranger's pronoun fantasy.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
How’s the bald suitcase stealer doing?

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A few weeks after Elon fired the rotten eggs I decided to try Twitter again and made an account. I posted how Biden needs to be tried for treason.
Immediately banned for violating hate speech and harassment rules LOL

So I deleted the brand new account. It's still the same as before. Perhaps some of the crud is gone, but it looked the same as it ever did.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
A few weeks after Elon fired the rotten eggs I decided to try Twitter again and made an account. I posted how Biden needs to be tried for treason.
Immediately banned for violating hate speech and harassment rules LOL

So I deleted the brand new account. It's still the same as before. Perhaps some of the crud is gone, but it looked the same as it ever did.

That's very strange as you can say what you want, generally speaking.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yeah I don’t need anyone that lives in a fantasy land telling me what is real or not real.
BTW, he looks like he doesn’t wash his stringy hair in that one picture.

It is just the great irony of employing someone who lives in fantasy to decide what is right and what is wrong, what is true and what is false, what is proper information and what is misinformation.

I think people understand why facts and evidence were suppressed when it came to matters like the Covid debate during the last 3 years.

I still think that the person should be indicted together with every other fact-checker who censored and silenced deliberately users including scientists and experts. Those were agents of disinformation and criminal deception deliberately misleading the public.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   

What do you think? I am just returning the question.
Unless it was rhetorical...

I have no idea if a "transwoman" is a boy or a girl. It was a sincere question.

ETA: Never mind, it's obviously a boy after looking at pictures.

i knew a melissa that was a motorcycle. but that's neither here nor there.

why don't they add a box to check on job apps that ask if you are an activist?

these hominids are so narcissistic that they would check it.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I think it's rude to purposely misgender someone.

No, it is not rude to refuse to aid and abet someone trying to steal my identity.

No, it is not rude to refuse to role play in someone's sexual fantasy.

No, it is not rude to refuse to participate in someone's mental delusion.

No, it's not rude to refuse to lie.

No, it is not rude to refuse to let others compel my speech.

It is incredibly rude to demand anyone do so... not to mention how rude it is to call others "rude" for trying to force their will on others.

There is: Don't force your will on others. Don't force people to lie. Don't force yourself into single-sex spaces. Don't force risky medical procedures on children. And so on and so forth.

Easy peasy.
edit on 14-3-2023 by Boadicea because: Formatting

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

But he's a guy so he can't be a transwoman. You're either a man or a woman.

BTW, labeling it as "trans hate" is one of the ways they try to force acceptance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join