It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Everywhere All at Once director defends drag in impassioned Oscars speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: LSU2018

You support someone who actively supports children pageants.
Just sayin

And? You support someone who actively sniffs little girls, rubs on their chests, and tries to kiss them.

I do love your attacks when you are proven to be a hypocrite.
This happens often btw mate.
Maybe just shut up

I'm many things, but a liberal and a hypocrite are two things I'll never be. Why you just got exposed for your hypocrisy, feel free to point to anything I said that makes me a hypocrite.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I don't have to.
You do that just fine on your own.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I don't have to.

Yeah you don't know, I figured as much.
Maybe just shut up.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
He was saying that allowing your kid to dress in drag is a threat to nobody. Which I agree with. I'd say within reason of course. I doubt any parent wants to expose their kid to any overt sexuality. Let kids be kids, even if that means they want to experiment with dressing as the opposite sex.

Perhaps it becomse a problem when one pushes hormonal treatments to kids just experimenting. And is that even really a big problem or just a handful of cases? It's hard to tell when right wing media is blowing up LGBTQ kids to be some major issue.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Many of us have a problem with drag queens attempting to sexualize young children. Some of them are being very blatant about it, too. It's the same reason strippers have to perform in a club with no windows, and not in front of the local library.

BTW, I've never heard of this movie prior to this morning. Can someone give me the nickel version of what it's about?

No kidding.

We don't take our kids to the strippers.

Be a drag queen, who cares, keep it away from children pervs.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The same people in the Oscars defending drag children and Drag Performances would had defended a little boy being in Drag.

The 11-year-old trailblazing drag kid 'Desmond is Amazing'

Ironical much you have Good morning America defending the boy being in a Drag.

The worst thing about this poor child is that the mother had taken the child to a Gay club at night.

How is that normal?

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Maybe the dress and characterization of drag around little kids then should be less burlesque hoochie mama and more Church Lady?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
American Creepy weirdos at Oscars were applauding a Hollywood director.
Some at the Oscars yesterday were applauding director for not only defending Defending Drag Queens but also Drag Children.

Claiming that its a threat to nobody.

Considering a number of political documentaries had won at the Oscars its not amusing, creepy Oscars and Hollywood would defend their Liberalism ideology.

Oscar-Winning ‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ Director Defends Drag Queens and Drag Children: ‘A Threat to Nobody’

Everything Everywhere All at Once director defends drag in impassioned Oscars speech after Tennessee ban

Last month, a bill banning “adult-oriented” entertainment from public properties was passed by Tennessee’s Republican-controlled House of Representatives in a bid to target drag performances in the state.

Drag entertainment shouldn't be a entertainment for children.
The Tennessee ban is right on banning the drag performances.

Overreact much? He said he dressed up in drag as a child, by his own volition, and that that didn't harm anyone. And as much as I agree with the trans thing going over the top, this is NOT an example of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The OP is right, gotta protect our children from *gasp* drag queens! Since we are at it, get rid of bugs bunny and Elmer fudd (both dressed in drag) and ban movies like "mrs doubtfire". EVERY single person who has been "exposed" to those homosexual monstrosities is now a penis loving gay guy! ALL OF THEM. It's where all the gays chose to be gay! Also, don't forget the Catholic church, get those guys too! After all, they have been chanting in dresses, wearing huge flamboyant hats and raping little boys for 1500 years. 😂
Oops! Almost forgot the time Rudy Giuliani dressed in drag and Donald Trump hit on him! Both are now totally gay of course..... google it.
edit on 1220233112pmTue, 14 Mar 2023 12:05:42 -0500 by Gothar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

It's he one of the names in the Epstein fantasy Island list? Most of the trash in Hollywood these days are nothing but pedos, but pedos with the money to spend to keep their nasty secrets under the table.
edit on 14-3-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Makes you just further wonder how many of those are on the Epstein list.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join