It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm confused about the human Joe Biden.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Machshev

He is now taking a strong stance against China and Russia, up to station troops and supplies in various countries near them, namely Ukraine and Taiwan, ready for war. Now is pushing through a plan to drill for oil in Alaska, a part of the US when many of his supposed party are against it.

It's all been a lie.
Watch out , the real Joe will surface again .

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

But does Brandon even know what's going on at this point?

I'd love to see us tax payers put Joe (and the rest) on trial, but would he know mentally why he's being punished?

Jill is running the country for him.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Even if he is, do you think he would declare himself incompitent to stand trial?

Seems like something he would certainly do.

And for those reasons, I hope he gets everything thats coming to him and his family.

That makes me kind of a PoS, but i dont care in this instance. The lives he has harmed in 5 decades far outweighs my opinions.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Even if he is, do you think he would declare himself incompitent to stand trial?

Seems like something he would certainly do.

This Sir is a great point, or at least "Someone" will guide him on the matter.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

But does Brandon even know what's going on at this point?

I'd love to see us tax payers put Joe (and the rest) on trial, but would he know mentally why he's being punished?

Jill is running the country for him.

Nope.

The WEF/NWO are controlling him.

Buckle up bro, they aren't playing by the rules.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Machshev

I'm actually shameful of what the democratic party is doing to Joe. I don't like Joe, and have been vocal about it.

But it's very obvious Joe is being abused by his handlers. The man needs to be at home living his last days in peace. His mental facilities are not on par.

May as well put a Sweatshop in the Villages in Florida and work those geriatrics to their graves.

Wrong. Joe should be breaking big rocks into Little Rocks with his son, Hilary and Bill and back room Obama. He is the lowest scum of the earth and so are the other 4.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join