It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sad heart of a Veteran that served the Great USA WHICH IS now falling apart at the boarder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
OK, so what, I don't currently live in the States. Born, lived and joined the US Military as a citizen of the United States of America. Where is the military to secure the US border. Where the hell is the US top brass in the military protecting the border. Oh, right, he/she/it queer loving fag is out preaching join the equal of non sex idenity of the USA Military.

Seriously people, America WILL FALL FROM WITHIN AND ALL POLITICIANS ARE NOW WORRIED ABOUT THE HIGH PRICE OF THE WEATHER IS CHANGING DUE TO WINTER CHANGING TO SPRING

edit on 0300000004162023-03-13T08:16:04-05:00160403am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0300000045162023-03-13T08:16:45-05:00164503am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The border security is shot to #.
This is well known across all political spectrums.
The czar fail as expected but not wanted.
Banks are failing.
Essential need prices high....
Shall I go on?
This is not a right or left thing.
This is a survival situation.
I was fresh in university when as a junior when 2008 happened so those impacts didn't really affect me as I didn't have really any investments or capital.
As of today I should be good seeing as everything is payed off.
I know I have gave you poop on a previous MIM talk way back about may, but I will admit you got this one correct.
All political differences aside I hope all users will make it through the coming wake.
Good luck users.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There is an old John Prine quote that I probably won't get exactly correct, but he once said something like:

I really love America, I just don't know where to find her anymore.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Looks like our local motor vehicle agency, it's frightening!
Seriously though, no one has any idea what it is like to live with these people, until they have moved into your neighborhood and have pushed you out. They are not just coming here, they have taken over.
And why aren't they being tested for all the diseases coming with them??
Our NY Post covers this story every single day, and how this administration is doing nothing to control it. What do they care, this riff raff is not moving next door to them.
Thank you for bringing it up @musicismagic!
edit on 13-3-2023 by RonnieJersey because: add something

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Where the hell is the US top brass in the military protecting the border. Oh, right, he/she/it queer loving fag is out preaching join the equal of non sex idenity of the USA Military.

The problems come from party warfare and indecision IMO. LGBTQ has nothing to do with why the U.S. government is failing at the border. In general, both democrats and republicans have said countless times that the border needs protection. They rather shoot each other down before anything gets accomplished though.
edit on 13-3-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join