It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Pilot Incident This Month

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ever have to reboot your PC?

I wonder if the AI will be able to reboot itself in the air.

I wonder if it will be hackable......

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
FAA Adjusts Heart-function Values for Pilots LINK1 LINK2

After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter range for pilots so they wouldn't be grounded. It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage

edit on 13-3-2023 by TarantulaBite because: Update link

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yeeh and after rebooting it could show windows blue screen of death

If the AI would run in computer that is windows, Bill Gates might take plane down.

I never fly again

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: buddha

Not sure but i think seeing news last few days , that plane
Landed to other airport for passenger being sick. But i would too expect it happen more .

Maybe it's decided that MSM wont report about those ? To support the " safe and effective " narrative .

or more likely the media doesn't even know about such incidents happening. after all passengers getting sick, is a normal thing, even emergency landings for medical issues are almost common. but a pilot getting sick, is a HUGE news item and issue. just as it would be newsworthy, if most passengers on an aircraft get badly sick.

and this is also why pilots undergo routine medical checkups, i believe once a year. just to prevent this type of thing happening. so that incapacitating medical issues are caught BEFORE they cause a problem. in fact at least years ago, pilots were banned from eating at the same places as each other before a flight. and i understand they also could not have the same meals on flights as the other pilot. just to safeguard against both pilots getting sick from things like food poisoning. because they have done their best to take pilot health and sickness issues seriously, and are doing their best to insure this type of thing is uncommon (or at least was).

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

It's scandal what the FAA did .

They should not act like that , goes without saying.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

Yeeh maybe media dont know about them, all anyway..

I never seen pilot that look's unhealthy, they all have looked quite fit, and healthy....Though i have not fly for years now so not sure is the look changed from last seen.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antimony
a reply to: Kenzo

Robot or AI pilots would remove human error and no chance of passing out at the controls. I think the self driving car idea fails because there is a lot of extra stuff involved. Pedestrians, other cars zooming around, people slamming on their brakes or running a red light. With a plane it's pretty clear sailing. Just gotta deal with the takeoff and landing. Would have been great to have AI pilots on 9/11. I bet it wouldn't have happened.

in all honesty if planes were so equipped during 9-11, i bet there would have been no hijackers on those planes, instead they likely would have instead hacked the flight systems to cause their death and destruction, without having to spend suicide troops to do it.

we need to get such hack-able computer systems completely out of cars. and definitely stop both cars and aircraft systems to be at all able to be accessed at all without a direct physical connection (like having to actually plug it into another system for updates and such. with all systems used for updates and upgrades being constantly inspected for tampering and such). all such systems are is a giant security and safety risk. just like about 99% of all of our high tech things to make life easier, such as not needing a key to start your car now, which is letting thieves steal those cars much more easily than ever before. i hear that people owning certain cars like i believe Hyundai is one of the manufacturers, are currently having issues getting insurance companies to provide them insurance due to the extreme high theft risk due to the cars electronic features , and so many being stolen because of it.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Preferable to the groomers and child traffickers side.

I'm not fond of the catholic church either.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Kenzo

No sweat, they'll introduce AI pilots. That would be reassuring

Cheers
They already have AI pilots .

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarantulaBite
FAA Adjusts Heart-function Values for Pilots LINK1 LINK2

After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter range for pilots so they wouldn't be grounded. It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage

Would the cause of the vax on he heart valve change the BP parameters also?

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   
5th pilot collapse in past 3 weeks!

Southwest Airlines 6013 LAS-CMH departing Las Vegas diverted as pilot collapsed shortly after takeoff morning of March 22, 2023 - 5th pilot collapse in past 3 weeks!

At this rate, something will happen and we will read about it from news.

<< 1   >>

join