It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothers Targeted By CPS After Questioning Social Worker Who Secretly “Transitioned” Children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
A great example of abuse of power by a "so called" school social worker activist. Mom's complain about the guy and CPS shows up at their door. The article has his picture, not surprised honestly.

Activist are at the schools and they are bound and determined to take control of your children and even make false reports on you if you "resist".

reduxx.info...

Maine’s Office of Child and Family Services (OCFS) sent child protection agents to investigate two mothers who had complained about the social worker at their children’s school, with one of the mother’s stating he had provided her daughter a breast binder in “secret.”

Social worker Samuel Roy, 26, began working at Great Salt Bay Community School (GSBCS) in Damariscotta, Maine in October of 2022. The Maine Wire revealed that Roy only had a conditional license to practice social work but was hired by the school regardless of this.

One mother, Amber Lavigne, filed an official complaint against Roy on December 8 after learning that he had provided her 13-year-old daughter with breast binders and encouraged her to keep the items a secret from her parents.

Four days after Lavigne filed her complaint about Roy and the binder he had provided her daughter, a case worker from Maine’s Office of Child and Family Services (OCFS) arrived to initiate an investigation into her for the “allegation” that she had engaged in “Emotional Abuse – Low/Moderate Severity.”

But Lavigne was not the only mother targeted. Another, Amanda Merritt, learned about Lavigne’s situation that same month and decided she did not want her 8-year-old male child to be counseled by Roy. She had been told by Roy that her son was experiencing suicidal ideation, and the counselor presented conflicting statements about the boy’s mental state.

Merritt called school Principal Kim Schaff in December and asked that her son receive a different counselor. Days later, a child welfare case worker from OCFS arrived on Merritt’s doorstep.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
These people are ' Predators ' , They are attracted to and excited by the Hyper-Sexualization of Children . It's no Different than a Child Predator in the Boy/Girl Scouts or Catholic Church or Children Sports teams they go where the Child is most vulnerable.

They will not stop and it will only get worse as long as they have such Freedom of movement with-in the System , The Catholic Church eventually has to take the Pedo Priest and Exile them to a Secluded Convent away from the public because they simply will not stop they are Predators.

This Administration is Led by a Sexual Predator and this is the Result.
edit on 12-3-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Weaponized bureaucratic creeps. Thanks Biden Administration.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This makes my blood boil.

They're playing with fire and I don't think they realize what people will do if pushed hard enough to make sure their children are protected.

First thing they should have told them is to take a f'n hike...they can deal with it through the lawsuit...

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I’ve been watching some REALLY disturbing videos regarding CPS.

One was a video where they were called as a mom was giving birth.
It appears there is some really shady stuff going on.

My guess it is happening to very vulnerable people with little funds to fight..
Legal kidnapping if you will…

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Perscribed chest binders?

How much do those run on the taxpayer dime?

Back in the good ol' days we used saran wrap and duct tape.

Pffft.

Kids today.

No but seriously, this is kinda messed up. If a child is having these types of issues the parents need to be told so they can seek proper counseling with a LICENSED professional specializing in these types of dysphorias.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think the pierced soy boy "social worker" might want to consider moving out of state before that little girl's uncles have a personal chat with his empty headed self.

If any lawsuits fly, the target should be the required bonds that all of the school employees and board members must have. I understand that if the bonding agency decides that they are too risky, they can refuse to bond them and then they can't be employed.

I welcome anyone with more expertise to comment on this.
edit on 3/12/2023 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

No one working with kids in a social worker role should EVER encourage them to "keep secrets" from their parents.

They need to schedule an appointment with the parent, child present and get the child to talk about what they're going through to their parent, so the parent can be more attentive to the needs of their children.

"Keeping secrets" is the kind of thing predators tell children to gain their trust and indoctrinate them further into their grooming and personal ideologies.

When I was a kid, my parents told me if any adult told me to "keep a secret" to tell them IMMEDIATELY.

I never had that problem, but a lot of less fortunate kids do, and it's a emotionally damaging path to go down.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Law sues, law sues, yep slap the gender happy crocks targeting children with certain concerns and that out to stop the real child abuse behind these pedos, posing as "gender counselors".

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I agree with you. The indoctrination weasels have already ruined many lives with their underhanded tactics on the gender transition abuse of children. They will pay for their crimes.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

and if you call them what they are (groomers) they cry bigotry and phobia

It has gotten worse-nsfw click at own risk

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

if you saw the video where one of the moms talked to the school board in the article, blank faces, no emotion. if i was on the board, I would have been demanding audits/investigations bottom to top

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Gives a bad name to Masters Degrees for Teachers and Social Workers 🌚

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

Yeah, I saw that one. If I would have posted that one, my thread would end up in the trash bin as have quite a few others on that topic.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Chest binding may help a young girl get used to the idea of binding secondary sex characteristics, because it's awkward as heck and very uncomfortable to go through because everyone is snapping your training bra and staring at your chest.

Binding might help her get used to the natural development without the stares until she "grows into" the feeling of having something where there was nothing before.

I wore baggy sweatshirts back then to hide how uncomfortable the process was until I got used to the new feeling and it wasn't as overwhelming as at first.

But that shouldn't in any way shape or form be construed as really being a boy in the wrong body.

And it DEFINITELY shouldn't be a "secret".

Mom needs to know what her daughter is experiencing so she can help her through the natural process and pick out clothes she feels comfy in, and if she decides to go with a chest binder to keep them "under wraps" until she feels ready to go free, then wonderful!

But a masectomy at that age?

Good heavens, mercy me, no.

I've seen far too many testamonials of young women who regretted their hasty actions as youths.

I can't speak about young men, as I am not one, but I'm sure you guys get your awkward stage as well.

My heart goes out to these kids today, so many people with useless degrees trying to make their way in the world and pay back their student loans anyway they know how.

It's repulsive.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
while I was in the middle of moving from one county to the next, an allegation was made by a recent college graduate about my child.

2 parts to this, the county I was moving from went immediately into high pressure mode, I started calling family practice lawyers it has apparently gotten so bad that many lawyers are trying to get out of family practice because its not healthy for their blood pressure. I still had lawyers chomping at the bit to as one guy put it, give cps the middle finger one more time.

Thankfully as I was moving the shady cps had to turn the case over to the new county, poorest county in the state and their approach was no blood, no broken bones, child is healthy why is this a case.

bottom line I hope the family reached out to a family law practitioner and they push back VERY hard, then look at a civil case against the school social worker for the mental anguish visited on their child.

The moment it said keep this a secret from mom, any legal protection the job gives should end, make that person squeal.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Pedo President… Pedo results…

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

1a = blah blah blah

2a = set phasers from stun to sizzle

What, they totally eat children.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

So even the Child PROTECTION Services are in the back pocket of the fcking left????

This isn't going to end or cease until we stand up, but it's going to take millions, not hundreds of thousands. Something has to give or our kids have no future.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

if you saw the video where one of the moms talked to the school board in the article, blank faces, no emotion. if i was on the board, I would have been demanding audits/investigations bottom to top

Publik Educashun Skoolbordz across the country have been being overtaken by liberals for the past 20 years or so. Google "liberal to conservative ratio in public education" if you want to see some shocking numbers. Education degrees are also insanely easy to achieve these days. I saw one site that claims the people who get degrees in education are also mainly those who score lowest on their SATs.

I was fortunate enough to grow up with the girl who owns the daycare I put my son in and we're like-minded so I had nothing to worry about. My wife and I also put our son in a private school when he he turned 5.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join