It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Sheeran is not man enough to go up against a man , though Adele

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
Some folks here have TDS, some seem to give Ed Sheeran a place to live in their head.

a reply to: robsmith

You invoked TDS which is Trump Derangement Syndrome, what does this thread have to do with Trump?

No surprises really.
edit on 16/3/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
A unique mix of groove and funk, Suicide Blonde is a banger but for me at least they're no way comparable to the legends that are AC/DC. BTW AC/DC are a Scottish Band formed in Australia. Angus, Malcolm, Stevie and Bon all born in my homeland, so taking credit

edit on 16/3/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: alldaylong

It takes a big leap in my mind to compare Elvis to Ed Sheeran. Maybe didn’t write his own songs but I’d rather that than having the writing ability of a 10 year old.

“When I was six years old, I broke my leg
I was running from my brother and his friends
And tasted the sweet perfume of the mountain grass I rolled down”

Sounds like a first grader English project as a second language.

Both cultural icons. One culture is that of a clown world woke BS and the other is a unique mix of genres of a talented performer.

Ed Sheeran doesn’t write his own songs, he lets his toddlers do it.

Can't believe Marvin Gaye had the audacity to steal one of Ed's songs.
That's low, man.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Not weird at all. They write pop music, just like Kurt. Kurt’s agent wouldn’t book the gig for him though, said he won’t be able to make it.

The fact you’re aware of this program at all tells me you’re a super fan. Come out of the closet… it’s ok to enjoy pop music.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
Some folks here have TDS, some seem to give Ed Sheeran a place to live in their head.

You invoked TDS which is Trump Derangement Syndrome, what does this thread have to do with Trump?

No surprises really.
It’s the syndrome of obsession I invoked, not the man. The same obsession seems to be shown towards your main man ed.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

a reply to: ITSALIVE

Come back when you’ve grown up. I don’t have a problem with any of the other bands mentioned despite them being famous and successful with a platform. The vast majority of Ed Sheeran and Adele fans are teenagers, there’s a reason for that. Just because I don’t like music aimed at teenage girls, doesn’t mean I’m jealous.

You enjoy Ed Sheeran, good for you. I don’t, deal with it.

You should accept other people enjoy things you don’t, that would be the grown up thing to do. And deal with it too. A 25 year career as a performer, tour manager, and studio manager I’ve got a bit of experience here in the field. It’s you who’s needing to grow up because others don’t share your hate.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

Pot, meet the kettle. I’m talking about Ed Sheeran in a thread about Ed Sheeran you moron.

You’re welcome to enjoy music aimed at teenage girls.

Your involvement in the music industry doesn’t have anything to do with taste.

edit on 13/5/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join