It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest at the VP’s house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder what he was delivering to Kamala ? 😁

Sausage pizza kams favourite.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I remember an HONEST security contractor being arrested on January 6, 2021 about 1/2 mile from the Capitol, and sent back home, because he hadn't been "properly briefed" on what to do.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder what he was delivering to Kamala ? 😁

He looks like Willie Brown's son.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Yeah, that's all just normal daily run of the mill stuff. Nothing out of the ordinary here, I'm sure.

Especially since 13 coach buses filled with lawbreakers from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, etc., have been dropped off in a circle around Kamala's house over the past 6 months.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Did anyone notice Biden when he first walked out ?

He walked to the Press like he was going to speak to them then he Diverted and walked the other direction straight for the Helicopter.

They must be in his ear constantly directing him where to walk , he really does seem to get confused.

Pretty sure they do that with any President but especially the oldest one ever.

Must suck being that old, or maybe not because you're still alive at least.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: incoserv
Yeah, that's all just normal daily run of the mill stuff. Nothing out of the ordinary here, I'm sure.

Especially since 13 coach buses filled with lawbreakers from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, etc., have been dropped off in a circle around Kamala's house over the past 6 months.

I thought they were fleeing oppression and wanted a better life in America the Great.

It's a mighty long way to travel to the Mexican/US border just to get dropped off in New England, then taxi'd to an all expense paid hotel because you're someone special.

If you were merely a criminal, why would you try so hard to go so far? All you did was steal a loaf of bread for your family to eat. I'm not sympathetic to them though, they are the end result of a failed system in their own countries, and we just happen to be welcoming of all.

It dilutes the white european DNA but slavery barely put a dent in it so whats the harm really. Not sure why people are so concerned with it. In the end, it's still sink or swim survival of the fittest.

edit on CDT04Sun, 12 Mar 2023 04:19:18 -050000000003b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

An affidavit obtained by News4 identified the man as Roderick Porter.

Porter, who had authorization to be there, reported he had a gun in his car at a vehicle checkpoint, the Secret Service said.

According to the affidavit, Porter said he had a valid D.C. concealed carry permit.

Officers ran the gun's serial number and found it had been improperly registered.

Porter was arrested for unregistered firearm, unregistered ammo, carrying a pistol without a license and carrying a pistol in a prohibited area.

Ok so first thing to point out, PenguinSix had this live on his YouTube channel yesterday, and the photos on the NBC link I provide are from PenguinSix.

Ok so on to the story:
This man was suppose to be there, had a permit to conceal carry in DC, but had an unregistered weapon and ammo? Remember back a few months when Harris had to change vehicles on the way to the White House? Could this guy have been told to "off Harris" by Jill, I mean is Harris going to pull the 25A on Joey-Joe?

This story seems to be missing something, but I bet since tomorrow is Sunday, something will happen by Monday that will make this arrest seem lost to time.

The "something missing" is that Hillary Clinton needs to weasel herself into the veep spot before they 25A Joe Biden.
And that position isn't vacant.
Yet.

I'm actually the most concerned about Kamala's husband. Because an easy way to make everyone just shrug and forget about the vice president's murder would be to stage it as a murder/suicide.
edit on 12-3-2023 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join