It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest at the VP’s house

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
A man being arrested at the Vice President's house. Later turns out he was supposed to be there, but he had a weapon that was improperly registered .

Too obvious Gray man costume.

Gray Man's Government issued black suburban being searched by the Secret Service.

So I have to wonder if the Gray Man had an assault Ghost pistol?
Well it is the Biden Administration.
edit on v072023Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 11 Mar 2023 15:07:23 -06001 by Violater1 because: ss

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Supposed to be there eh?

was he delivering contraband laughing gas?

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Was he a 'friend' whose 'assault weapon' turned out to be an unregistered hammer?

Asking for a friend.....

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Hmmm...Perhaps he was there to make room for Hillary?

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yeah, that's all just normal daily run of the mill stuff. Nothing out of the ordinary here, I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Did anyone notice Biden when he first walked out ?

He walked to the Press like he was going to speak to them then he Diverted and walked the other direction straight for the Helicopter.

They must be in his ear constantly directing him where to walk , he really does seem to get confused.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The dude looks like the stereotypical "government agent on a ladder messing with the phone wires" from movies,and lots of X Files episodes.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I wonder what he was delivering to Kamala ? 😁

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You got my hopes up there for a second.

Too bad it wasn't Cackles.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
The dude looks like the stereotypical "government agent on a ladder messing with the phone wires" from movies,and lots of X Files episodes.

Just looking at this clown you can tell he wasn't selected for his intelligence.
However, being issued a suburban with a detail at the VP's residence, you know he's making some money.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If he's driving Kamala around,i hope hes got decent ear plugs-I would likely end up driving into a ditch if she suddendly started with the maniacal cackling,which i guess is a certainty each trip.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder what he was delivering to Kamala ? 😁

Either some dope or his Johnson.
2nd.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

What is there about him that makes it look like he lacks intelligence?

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Maybe it was "a drill" 😀

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Did anyone notice Biden when he first walked out ?

He walked to the Press like he was going to speak to them then he Diverted and walked the other direction straight for the Helicopter.

They must be in his ear constantly directing him where to walk , he really does seem to get confused.

Yeah, he does the Alzheimer shuffle towards the media, expecting to be asked what flavor of ice cream or pudding he had with his morning meds. At about 6:45, it appears to be Peter Ducy (Fox News) asks him a question, and he bobbles away toward Marine1.
This is why the world is laughing at US.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac Biden's on edge, most likely his grubhub guy.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway

What is there about him that makes it look like he has it?

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hmmm...Perhaps he was there to make room for Hillary?

Wouldn't surprise me a bit. Nobody seems to have even the tiniest shred of respect for Harris, and she's easily up there with Dan Quayle in terms of cluelessness and general uselessness.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway

the hand cuffs?

lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   

An affidavit obtained by News4 identified the man as Roderick Porter.

Porter, who had authorization to be there, reported he had a gun in his car at a vehicle checkpoint, the Secret Service said.

According to the affidavit, Porter said he had a valid D.C. concealed carry permit.

Officers ran the gun's serial number and found it had been improperly registered.

Porter was arrested for unregistered firearm, unregistered ammo, carrying a pistol without a license and carrying a pistol in a prohibited area.

Ok so first thing to point out, PenguinSix had this live on his YouTube channel yesterday, and the photos on the NBC link I provide are from PenguinSix.

Ok so on to the story:
This man was suppose to be there, had a permit to conceal carry in DC, but had an unregistered weapon and ammo? Remember back a few months when Harris had to change vehicles on the way to the White House? Could this guy have been told to "off Harris" by Jill, I mean is Harris going to pull the 25A on Joey-Joe?

This story seems to be missing something, but I bet since tomorrow is Sunday, something will happen by Monday that will make this arrest seem lost to time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join