It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover how to make electricity ‘out of thin air’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

[...]The enzyme, called Huc, proved to be “astonishingly stable” and remarkably efficient at creating “energy from thin air”, according to the researchers.

“Huc is extraordinarily efficient,” said Dr Rhys Grinter from Monash University.

“Unlike all other known enzymes and chemical catalysts, it even consumes hydrogen below atmospheric levels – as little as 0.00005 per cent of the air we breathe.”

Experiments revealed that it is possible to store purified Huc for long periods at freezing temperatures or up to 80 degrees celsius without it losing its power to generate electricity.

Early applications of the “natural battery” enzyme Huc include small air-powered devices, serving as an alternative to solar-powered devices.[...]

More good news it is then?

I dunno about you, but my head went to flying cars right away.

Just imagine Huc meeting Reddmatter in all our applications within 10 years or so? Room temp superconducting energy out of thin air... one of those inventions has enough revolutionary potential to change our world already, this is flabbergasting.

So what's the supercharged vision you're breating out of thin air reading this? I wanna know everything about it!

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

Now how long until this is deep-sixed ?

Cheers

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Tesla discovered how to do this “free energy” thing, from our electromagnetic sphere. What it got him was… murdered, all his patents stolen and mostly forgotten to history.

We have had this ability for a long time, but unfortunately there isn’t profit or control in a free and efficient world.

But this is really interesting and I can not wait for more advances like it, hopefully in the positive side (pun intended)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

tesla figured that out about a hundred years ago. some say that it was done thousands of years ago. so it's not really anything new. it was just hidden so greedy sob's could make a few billion bucks off of it.

edit on 11-3-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

so it's not really anything new.

I'll disagree with that, Tesla is a commodity one way or another.

All of this new potential has yet to be commodified, and I'm still looking forward to learn about all of the possibilities in that. Try to channel the former you, the one who envisioned Tesla's application for the very first time?

C'MON!

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Sounds promising , new technologies are always interesting and power storage is becoming ever more important , and put me down for a flying car the roads are full of idiots.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I'll disagree with that, Tesla is a commodity one way or another. All of this new potential has yet to be commodified, and I'm still looking forward to learn about all of the possibilities in that. Try to channel the former you, the one who envisioned Tesla's application for the very first time?

if they can't figure a way to make a big enough money off of it, the public never will never get to see or use it. that's a fact.
just like edison and others of tesla day it will be shut down, because it will interfere with the lining of their pockets.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

In my mind, flying cars already exist. They're called helicopters. Wheels are antithetical to airborne transit for the same reasons I don't want a landline attached to my cell phone.

Regarding the actual topic, this discovery isn't about privilege. "Huc" represents the next generation of green technology which benefits all of society and not just the people who are too privileged for red lights.

S+F

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Sounds promising.

Especially for tiny devices.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

If enough of the Earth's populace concentrates on this being a viable option in their minds it will eventually come to fruition. LAW OF ATTRACTION is a real thing. The more powerful we become as our true selves by meditation, drinking purified ph balanced water and the least amount of toxins we can consume in our food we start to get REAL power and things such as this slowly become a reality in our world.

It is up to pure awakened souls to prevent these new technologies from being monopolized like all current forms of energy. These need to be free or made available to be able to do in a household level with an at home kit.

The old MONEY matrix has to collapse in order for these things to come to be..

IMHO

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Hmmmm...

What does this enzyme do to water?

So many questions.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thismustbetherace

Tesla discovered how to do this “free energy” thing, from our electromagnetic sphere. What it got him was… murdered, all his patents stolen and mostly forgotten to history.

We have had this ability for a long time, but unfortunately there isn’t profit or control in a free and efficient world.

But this is really interesting and I can not wait for more advances like it, hopefully in the positive side (pun intended)

Tesla was the first thing that popped into my mind also.

I don't think this is a new discovery at all. The question is, why are they sharing it with us? I doubt very seriously they would say a word about it, unless it is to their benefit. The benefit of mankind, has been erased from the book, as well erased from the hearts and minds of those in control.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

[...]The enzyme, called Huc, proved to be “astonishingly stable” and remarkably efficient at creating “energy from thin air”, according to the researchers.

“Huc is extraordinarily efficient,” said Dr Rhys Grinter from Monash University.

“Unlike all other known enzymes and chemical catalysts, it even consumes hydrogen below atmospheric levels – as little as 0.00005 per cent of the air we breathe.”

Experiments revealed that it is possible to store purified Huc for long periods at freezing temperatures or up to 80 degrees celsius without it losing its power to generate electricity.

Early applications of the “natural battery” enzyme Huc include small air-powered devices, serving as an alternative to solar-powered devices.[...]

More good news it is then?

I dunno about you, but my head went to flying cars right away.

Just imagine Huc meeting Reddmatter in all our applications within 10 years or so? Room temp superconducting energy out of thin air... one of those inventions has enough revolutionary potential to change our world already, this is flabbergasting.

So what's the supercharged vision you're breathing out of thin air reading this? I wanna know everything about it!

Why is it always 10 years down the road, Redmatter, and now this sounds so spectacularly unreal like it is Alien tech instead of domestic research?

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'd blame the National Security Act, SAP's and a general influence of capital on anything with revolutionary potential like this. I don't even know what 'domestic research' means any more, nor how it looks like. Do you?

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thismustbetherace

Exactly what I was going to say -
One of the most brilliant geniuses and humanitarians ever, and they destroyed him.
He wanted to give free electricity to the world, but of course that could never be allowed.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
With all his genius, I am always surprised that Nikola Tesla did not have his paperwork (of which there was much apparently) given to an attorney or someone trustworthy, for publication after his death.
He was working on free energy way back in 1901!
And I wonder too how Tesla did not see the greed and evil in the world, or perhaps he was aware?

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

tesla was known for not taking care of himself as far as his health. five years before his death he was hit by a car, suffered broken ribs, messed up his back, and it is said that all of his injuries weren't known, because he was known for not seeking medical help. it is also known that he suffered from mental illness.

i suspect that after edison and westinghouse ( although not as bad as edison) screwed him over, he didn't have must trust for rich folks as far as having access to his research, and lawyers back then could be bought and paid for just as easy as they can be today.

i tell ya who got most of his work, more than likely all of it that was any good, the U.S. government. they claimed that it was to make sure that nothing was in it that another country could threaten our National Security, but we all know better.

here is what the FBI has released, link goes to the FBI records vault, and then they list three PDF packages,

Nikola Tesla

here is a fun fact, tiny hands orange man's uncle John George Trump is the scientist,electrical engineer, inventor, that checked the papers out.

here's something from his wiki i find amusing,

James Melcher, Trump's lab director, is quoted as saying: "John, over a period of three decades, would be approached by people of all sorts because he could make megavolt beams of ions and electrons – death rays... What did he do with it? Cancer research, sterilizing sludge out in Deer Island [a waste disposal facility], all sorts of wondrous things. He didn't touch the weapons stuff."

beams of ions and electrons, and death rays, kinda funny that those were used to describe him seeing how tesla claimed both long before trump inspected his papers, or should i use another word.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is a great testament to God's design of biological organisms.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

tesla figured that out about a hundred years ago. some say that it was done thousands of years ago. so it's not really anything new. it was just hidden so greedy sob's could make a few billionhundred trillion bucks off of it.

Fixed that fer ya...

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile
a reply to: putnam6

I'd blame the National Security Act, SAP's and a general influence of capital on anything with revolutionary potential like this. I don't even know what 'domestic research' means any more, nor how it looks like. Do you?

It's a good point, I wouldn't have even known about this, without the threads here on ATS.

While I'm not plugged into R&D, Ive heard rumblings that corporations now own R&D departments in all the major universities, they sponsor everything, and for doing so get first dibs on all the juicy discoveries. All with accompanying NDAs

If true in this current socio-political climate, we would have never had a Polio vaccine. Unless the right corporate sponsor hooked up with the right university and department head.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join