It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Tops iTunes Charts, Beats Miley Cyrus, Morgen Wallen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Klassified

Listening to that might just make a man out of a liberal.

Powerful stuff.

I listened to the video, powerful. I'm involved in a prison ministry and know that justice is needed. Especially for the mentally ill and drug addicted, the liberals have taken away the one place the drug addicts can dry out (prison), and liberals closed and shuttered state run facilities for the mentally ill.

There is no real justice anymore.

No real help for the drug addicted thieves instead helping them die with free drugs and places to kill themselves with drugs provided courtesy of liberals. Liberal states and DA's allow drug addicts to steal freely up to $900 worth of items with no more than a "don't do it anymore" as a penalty, no throwing them in jail to dry out and sober up and possibly get clean.

No real help for the mentally ill who accost people who need to be institutionalized for their own safety, and the safety of the public, just liberal homeless camps allowed and encouraged where they can freeze to death in the winter or die of heat exhaustion in the summer. I have a friend whose son needs desperately to be institutionalized. Liberals long ago shut down state run institutions and now allow people like her son, who is always threatening to kill people to roam freely. She is terrified of what he might do - and justice? - heck no - the police say they won't do anything until he actually kills someone. AND he has been diagnosed as dangerously mentally ill, still the liberals have fixed it so he roams free with their "compassionate" laws.

With liberals in the political class not prosecuted for crimes anymore
and conservatives in politics having the FBI, DOJ, throw the book at them
and search for things to convict them of. Justice has died in the USA.
There really is no justice for all anymore in the US.

Liberals with a penis, real men? Not normally, they seem to prefer dressing like prostitutes with vaginas for the most part, or bragging about their latest lover with a penis.

We have no liberals who are real men anymore. Sadly, no song is going to change that.

edit on 3/11/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Powerful stuff.

I listened to the video, powerful. I'm involved in a prison ministry and know that justice is needed. Especially for the mentally ill and drug addicted, the liberals have taken away the one place the drug addicts can dry out (prison), and liberals closed and shuttered state run facilities for the mentally ill.

No real help for the drug addicted thieves instead helping them die with free drugs and places to kill themselves with drugs provided courtesy of liberals. Liberal states and DA's allow drug addicts to steal freely up to $900 worth of items with no more than a "don't do it anymore" as a penalty, no throwing them in jail to dry out and sober up and possibly get clean.

No real help for the mentally ill who accost people who need to be institutionalized for their own safety, and the safety of the public, just liberal homeless camps allowed and encouraged where they can freeze to death in the winter or die of heat exhaustion in the summer. I have a friend whose son needs desperately to be institutionalized. Liberals long ago shut down state run institutions and now allow people like her son, who is always threatening to kill people to roam freely. She is terrified of what he might do - and justice? - heck no - the police say they won't do anything until he actually kills someone. AND he has been diagnosed as dangerously mentally ill, still the liberals have fixed it so he roams free with their "compassionate" laws.

Liberals with a penis, real men? Not normally, they seem to prefer dressing like prostitutes with vaginas for the most part, or bragging about their latest lover with a penis.

We have no liberals who are real men anymore. Sadly, no song is going to change that.

The real problem is that prisons are the one place addicts can dry out. Prisons.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Just WOW!!

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Thats gonna be no.1 for weeks. Trump is gonna buy the sh1t outta that.
I remember some Bryan Adams song years ago was no.1 for weeks, months even. Turned me off acoustic guitar for life, ugh.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Trump will always have our attention, He is that powerful!

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Trump still number 1 on the American iTunes Charts today.

Screenshot just taken from source.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: The2Billies

Powerful stuff.

The real problem is that prisons are the one place addicts can dry out. Prisons.

Yes, prisons. The prisoners themselves say so.

They can voluntarily leave treatment centers and rush back to San Fran, LA, Seattle, Portland where they can get drugs easily on any street corner and shoot up right there on the street, supported and aided by the community. Or they can rush back to their drug habitat's and become drooling zombies whenever the drug (their mind) tells them they must have the drug at any cost.

However, the prisoners themselves say that in prison, they can not leave when the urge to take drugs overwhelms any rational thoughts about how much damage they are doing to themselves. In prison, they can not leave. They must dry out and stay dry far more easily than in treatment centers where they can walk out the door anytime they want to.

I have heard many a prisoner say how it was because of prison, not a drug rehab center, they got clean.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join