It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride Lawsuit Against EPA Prompts Pending Release of Potentially Damaging Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Case reveals government attempts to limit available evidence about potential toxicity of water fluoridation

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) continues to oppose and delay a lawsuit filed against them by the Fluoride Action Network (FAN) to ban the use of fluoride in public water supplies in the United States.

The case has revealed government attempts to limit available evidence and avoid having the facts of water fluoridation reviewed in court. A spokesperson with FAN told The Epoch Times in an email, “this represents a major reversal in the federal agencies’ position, and will ensure that the public has access to these critical documents that would have otherwise remained buried forever.”

Fluoride Lawsuit Against EPA Prompts Pending Release of Potentially Damaging Report

This is another one of those 'long-standing' conspiracy theories that seems is destined to be validated, as government information control withers.

It seems that water fluoridation dissent has been one of the original issues systematically misrepresented and repressed for decades. I can't really express how many times I have heard people chortle and snicker when some person dares to say "Why on earth are we fluoridating the water we drink when we know fluoride is not to be 'consumed'? Usually this is met with the stereotypical treatment... "are you one of those tin foil hat conspiracy theorists" ... "don't you know that 9 out of 10 dentists say"... and of course, "you anarchist."

Because that kind of social engineering and mass programming only started with COVID right? No... it's been around since... well, forever.

In fact, knowing that we had been led down the Fluoride primrose path all along helped me cope with the grief and misrepresentations following my refusal to enthusiastically endorse the experimental vaccine debacle. It reminded me that with a few well-placed talking heads, and the right amplification from government "authoritative' declarations... most people drop their corporate distrust and hoist the "government knows best" flag...

Let me introduce to you, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services assistant health secretary Rachel Levine, and the National Institute of Health’s director Lawrence A. Tabak. Apparently they have been laboring to squelch the release of documents which demonstrate just how much the government was aware that fluoride wasn't a great thing to introduce into the water supply on an industrial-scale to every man woman and child in the country.

After numerous legal delays brought on by the EPA the latest developments in the ongoing case include:

• Judge Edward M. Chen of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California rejected the EPA’s request for a six-month delay in the trial.
  • Released internal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) emails indicate the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services assistant health secretary Rachel Levine and the National Institute of Health’s director Lawrence A. Tabak intervened to stop the release of the most recent study on fluoride’s toxicity by the National Toxicology Program (NTP).
  • Chen lifted a stay on the protective order that has shielded the NTP’s recent study on the toxicity of fluoride from release following a January 2023 issued subpoena.

Most recently, in a Feb. 3 meeting, the National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences agreed to post and make public NTP’s Fluoride Toxicity Report on NTP’s website on or before March 15.

The question becomes... why?

Why would the government deliberately oppose revealing that which is scientific fact? It's not like any of this was ever a 'secret.' For decades people have been decrying the deployment of this "strategy" of community health service as a problem and deserving much more robust discussion... of course, all those who did were labeled problem makers and undeserving of respectful consideration... if not directly denigrated and subject to systemic indignities.

Internal CDC emails obtained through the Freedom of Information Act by plaintiff attorney Michael Connett showed discussion and comments related to the NTP’s unreleased Fluoride Toxicity Report.

The emails seem to indicate the NTP report was not made public due to interference from Levine and Tabak.

One email from the CDC dated June 3, 2022, specifically stated, “ASH [Assistant Secretary of Health] Levine has put the report on hold until further notice.”

In the submitted notice Connett stated, “These emails confirm that the NTP considered the May 2022 monograph to be the NTP’s final report. They also confirm that the CDC was opposed to the NTP releasing the report, and that leadership at the top levels of the Department of Health and Human Services intervened to stop the report from being released.”

As of a few years ago, several well regarded reports had surfaced indicating many problems with fluoride exposure of the sort we all face...

In the past, fluoridation chemicals were obtained from the wet scrubbing systems of the phosphate fertilizer industry and added to many public water supplies in the United States to reduce tooth decay. It is now recognized by dental researchers that fluoride’s primary benefit comes from topical application and does not need to be swallowed to prevent tooth decay.

The FAN states that “in recent years, however, an increasing number of water departments have begun purchasing their fluoride chemicals from China. Based on recent incidents, it appears that the quality control of the Chinese chemicals is even more lax, and variable, than the U.S.-produced chemicals.”

I won't elaborate here about the myriad bad effects of fluoride... suffice to say I strongly recommend reading the source materials aggregation of what effects it has, and where it is most notably present in all our lives.

Thanks.
edit on 3/10/2023 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Good topic (Floridation); horrible source. Not so hidden:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.nature.com...

www.thelancet.com...

Not hard at all to find. Just to help you de-sensationalize the discussion.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Nothing to do with sourcing from China.

Sodium Fluoride has known toxicity, particularly with repeated exposure
reptox.cnesst.gouv.qc.ca...
TOXIC, like LEAD or MERCURY
Who Knew ? /Sarc...

In Canada, 73% of water systems in Ontario are fluoridated, while less than 6% in Quebec, and less than 1.5 % in British Columbia.
THERE IS LITTLE TO NO DIFFERENCE IN DENTAL OUTCOMES NATIONALLY.

Fluoride should be stopped for that reason alone.

Just brush your god-damned teeth.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Oh I agree completely.

Thanks for both previous posts ...

This topic bears a different burden... especially in the conspiracy theory community.

It is very old, topically speaking. Not as much as UFOs, but much older than most topics, especially nowadays.

In the beginning, any person speaking about how fluoride is a toxic thing - and we are drinking it with reassurances that can only be described as disingenuous, caused many to go into a demented persecution of the speaker...

Now there is less 'social programing' poised against it... perhaps because of the all the interest in health generally, but maybe the heightened health sensitivity that younger generations have been programmed with has an effect as well.

And fluoride in and of itself is the issue here... that dramatically conservative source can't help but mention China where ever it can ... I can only wonder why...

Where it comes from is not excuse... and I would certainly hope they won't dare to associate the problem with the fact that much of it is an industrial byproduct that China happens now to sell.

The saga of fluoride is a thread idea someone undertakes some day... from soup to nuts ... how it started to make an appearance in our water, where its use was pioneered (and why), and who exactly 'inserted' the idea into our government's agenda.... it would be real work... the kind that I've only ever seen on ATS... which tells you something...

Thanks for the feedback!

edit on 3/10/2023 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have been against fluoride since I first learned it was an industrial by-product that couldn't be disposed of because of its toxicity. Some government genius, with the help of government scientists decided it would fight tooth decay and should be used in municipal water supplies. Problem solved....

I also remember reading Nazi's used it in the water supply because it reduces IQ and dumbs the population down. I don't know if that's just CT or scientifically valid information, but I do know science has shown it leads to calcification of the pineal gland.

The fight to get fluoride out of the water supply happens every few decades; I hope something comes of it this time.

Fluoride also tends to turn teeth yellow, with the talking heads saying it's from too much exposure, but it happened to a member of my family right after all the kids in class got a fluoride treatment. It doesn't go away, either.

We need the 'my body, my choice' crowd to organize some massive protests for this one.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Fluoride doesn't help if a person doesn't brush their teeth I mean they don't even worry about being obese , you think they're going to worry about brushing their teeth. so fluoride is a joke when they're trying to put it in water that is going to help the dental business that's a big joke that's why overseas fluoride in toothpaste is banned.

Also I haven't checked into this actually but your toothpaste that you buy in a hundred well not 100 but the $1 stores you've bought . check and see if it's from China and see if it has fluoride in it.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

We need the 'my body, my choice' crowd to organize some massive protests for this one.

In my opinion the whole "My body, my choice" crowd missed the proverbial point if they never tackled this one... but then they did miss 'other' "My body, my choice" moments in the recent past, didn't they?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Fluoride doesn't help if a person doesn't brush their teeth I mean they don't even worry about being obese , you think they're going to worry about brushing their teeth. so fluoride is a joke when they're trying to put it in water that is going to help the dental business that's a big joke that's why overseas fluoride in toothpaste is banned.

Also I haven't checked into this actually but your toothpaste that you buy in a hundred well not 100 but the $1 stores you've bought . check and see if it's from China and see if it has fluoride in it.

Sorry I disagree with you in a couple of important aspects here.

First off, I have a personal stake in addressing this argument, I'll be honest. I am not a 'thin' man by any measure. I don't qualify as 'obese' but I am one of "those" people. And my teeth are a nightmare. But I care for them as I have been taught, and I don't over eat, or eat trash food. So, for my part, that comment was not well received. (nothing hateful in it... just saying.)

Second, the ONLY place fluoride is acceptable as an application to promote tooth health is in the toothpaste. You don't swallow it, and it is a topical application that is immediately rinsed away... it does have value if it is used that way. Where it doesn't belong is in the water

And as an aside, the whole Chinese-link is irrelevant to the matter which has a history going back several generations, it's addition as a circumstantial comment in the article was pertinent, but not material to the lawsuit, or the health matter as a whole.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Conspiracy theories aside, I'm from Florida, and this debate has been going on for many years. Many Floridians that I have spoken with don't know much about all this Fluoride debate. I believe that the biggest reason is that the Government doesn't want people to ask too many questions. Why? Because they don't want something to come out? I don't personally know, but it makes be suspicious when information about what they are doing is being suppressed. Another question is the why. Why fight so much to put Fluoride in the water?

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   

You mentioned rinsing the mouth after brushing. Apparently, someone somewhere says that you shouldn't rinse after brushing, therefore leaving the residue of the flouride in your mouth to be absorbed. I've heard it a few times over the last couple years on this podcast I listen to but I don't know who their source is and if they might be valid.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

It seems that water fluoridation dissent has been one of the original issues systematically misrepresented and repressed for decades. I can't really express how many times I have heard people chortle and snicker when some person dares to say "Why on earth are we fluoridating the water we drink when we know fluoride is not to be 'consumed'? Usually this is met with the stereotypical treatment... "are you one of those tin foil hat conspiracy theorists" ... "don't you know that 9 out of 10 dentists say"... and of course, "you anarchist."

I remember having a conversation like that on ATS. And I was merely explaining how my country had stopped fluoridizing water for the same toxicity reasons (mentioned in that thread by someone else), and how the Dutch wikipedia page listed these health reasons on the page for water fluoridation, whereas the English version of the same page made no mention of it at all, not even its toxicity.

The other person seemed to have the biggest problem with me mentioning that swallowing fluoride has a toxic effect, and that's why you aren't supposed to swallow your toothpaste, I didn't even take a stand on whether water fluoridation should be done or not for reducing tooth decay. He was going on how decades ago people had bad dental care, and that's why it was necessary now as well apparently. He didn't make much sense.

I didn't make any claims about fluoride dumbing down people and making them more obedient, but since the other person that he was initially responding to did, he also kept on arguing that point in his conversation with me. In the manner as if being able to argue those points warranted his scornful derision and dismissive attitude towards me pointing out that fluoride is toxic when ingested, and it isn't for ingesting if you want the teeth hardening benefit. And that one would be better off not swallowing it.
edit on 11-3-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

The other person seemed to have the biggest problem with me mentioning that swallowing fluoride has a toxic effect, and that's why you aren't supposed to swallow your toothpaste

I remember, tears back, thinking that the notion of this whole fluoride issue was silly, because it seemed illogical to knowingly put something dangerous in the water supply.

Then one day at a social gathering I was chatting with a doctor and for some reason I asked her if it is really that bad to swallow toothpaste.

The answer was absolutely - mainly a lot of toothpaste in one day, but interestingly also a little toothpaste every day, as fluoride is known to cumulate, and that you should be especially careful to spit if you are pregnant, as studies suggest that not-that-high fluoride levels could impact neurological development in the featus.

Somewhat stunned I then asked that if that was true, why on earth would the Americans then deliberately put fluoride in the water supply.

Her answer was simply:

"I... I really don't know...come to think of it, that makes no sense at all..."

(to be fair, the doctor in question is specializing immune diseases, not toxicology, but she is a a brilliant research scientist with an amazing body of knowledge)

I never did find a satisfying answer to why Americans don't just put fluoride in toothpaste like the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I have heard that people rub co caine into their gums and it goes into the blood stream.

The gums are some of the most absorptive tissues in the body, and readily absorb almost any toxin or chemical irritant with which they come into contact.

edit on 11-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Oh : the F word again ...

If we consume one dab of Fluoridated™ toothpaste : we are told to contact a poison-control center :
but as for consuming overly fluoridated tap-water - Drink all you want !! No limits !!

Floride-Alert.Org

Fluoride Action Network ==

Fluoride Overdosing Reported In Lancaster, Pennsylvania

... “In late December, the Lancaster Bureau of Water learned it had violated the Pennsylvania drinking water standard for fluoride after testing found its system’s drinking water contained .31 milligrams per liter more than the mandated 2.0 mg/L. The violation prompted the city to begin daily fluoride tests, the letter said, and fluoride levels have met the standard since then,” read the report.

“Elevated fluoride levels affected customers in the city, as well as parts of East Lampeter, West Lampeter, Manheim, Lancaster, Manor, East Hempfield and West Hempfield townships and Millersville Borough,” according to the report.

The water system notified consumers a month after the overdosing occurred, a relatively timely response as federal regulation allows up to a year to notify those exposed. ...
Source: lancasteronline.com... 3f-11ed-98de-b34aab890519.html

Another great resource : Floride-Free-Peel Fluoride™ fact-sheet

EPA Neurotoxicology Division (2009): A team of researchers found “substantial evidence” that fluoride is a “developmental neurotoxicant“ in the same category with alcohol, arsenic, bisphenol A, lead, mercury, and nicotine.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I get plenty of fluoride in my diet from just eating, We have a well and no added fluoride in our water. There are fluoride compounds in many veggies and it is used as a antimicrobial in food preservation to extend the shelf life. We do not need it in our water. It does have some negative side effects and adding it to water in my opinion does more harm than good.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Great write up mate and very important thread - there's a relevant vid here where Derrick Broze goes into more detail about potential corruption and the coverup of legitimate scientific data.

Also covered are the internal emails between the NIH and CDC showing how they 'squashed' the release of the May 2022 National Toxicology Programme Report.

top topics

join