It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon UFO chief says alien mothership in our solar system possible

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ohhchongo
Uhhhm Isnt birthing persons ship?

Lol great one

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Did you read the paper you posted? It contains a far more plausible scenario describing why an interstellar vehicle might want to swing by a G-type star with rocky planets.b

Sure did…..that’s why it reminded me of Stargate Universe’s Destiny ship…when you posted about the looping around the Sun….

From the paper…..

Within a close range to a star, extraterrestrial technological probes could use starlight to charge their batteries and liquid water as their fuel. This would explain why they would target the habitable region around stars, where liquid water may exist on the surface of rocky planets with an atmosphere, like the Earth.

👽
edit on 14-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Is this the one they call Eikels wheel?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Man I hope its a prison ship and they're gonna seal everything off and have galactic court..Ive heard of building a jail on top of someone..but the idea of accountability is just too much not to fantasize about.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Here’s one from a while back…..

👽

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Forgive the length of this post. Indulge me, please, and then if you have the time read carefully.

Mothership or whatever it seems the phenomena has enough motherships to take us all for a ride.
The apocalyptic movies I’ve seen, all of the Invasion of the Body Snatcher flicks--all 4 or 5 of them, Independence Day, The Arrival, and the War of the Worlds all in one may be sending a message to us. The Day the Earth Stood Still is not exactly apocalyptic but very confrontational…So we can include that one too.

The standard conspiracy theory that the government is doing a slow disclosure through things like Hollywood movies and other forms of Alien/ufo lore is interesting.

If so the above, what general message are they sending?

I would say, surveying the movies I’ve seen and the most recent government propaganda effort through TTSA, they convey a negative and confrontational view of the alien/ufo phenomenon. Indeed, as if a humongous mothership might swoop down one day and scoop a bunch of us up, as happened in Spielberg’s War of the worlds.

Or there may be hidden pods in garages and basements with a copy of you to replace you, as in Body Snatchers.

Two of the movies, The Day the Earth Stood Still( Both versions, in 1951 and 2008) and 1996 The Arrival, starring Charlie Sheen, may tell us why the aliens are confrontational ultimately: the environmental damage humans are perpetuating.

Strangely, I don’t know of or can't recall ( maybe someone can enlighten) any alien movie about nuclear WMDs.
Maybe that tells us something?

Anyway, in all of the movies above, if we take the vital theme of each one of them, we can deduce a coherent message in them.

Interestingly, they’ve made 4 or 5 versions of the movie Body Snatchers, starting with the 1956 version. Are they trying to tell us something? Why are so many versions heaped on the movie-going public?

The film's storyline concerns an extraterrestrial invasion that begins in the fictional California town of Santa Mira. Alien plant spores have fallen from space and grown into large seed pods, each one capable of producing a visually identical copy of a human. As each pod reaches full development, it assimilates the physical traits, memories, and personalities of each sleeping person placed near it until only the replacement is left; these duplicates, however, are devoid of all human emotion. Little by little, a local doctor uncovers this "quiet" invasion and attempts to stop i
t.
en.wikipedia.org...

Think of David Jacobs's bizarre alien abduction and hybrid theory.

And why do two movies, WOTW and the Day the Earth Stood Still, connect to Newark, NJ?
One, the Spielberg WOTW, was made in the Ironbound section of Newark. The day the Earth stood still, inside the movie storyline, the alien, played by Keanu Reeves, when escaping from the government's clutches, ended up going first to a train station in the same neighborhood the WOTW was made!

Probably a coincidence, but I find patterns like that interesting.

So, we can deduct from these movies the government's messages:

The aliens are here to replace us in some form( the body snatcher theme) because were destroying the environment( The Arrival and The Day the earth stood still).

And eventually, there will be a reckoning( WOTW, The Arrival, Day the Earth Stood Still, Independence Day, and Body Snatchers). In fact, they all relay this grim message.

Finally, we can’t look at the silly stories in themselves since they usually are silly such as the one I don’t mention above, Mars Attacks. But that, too, should be analyzed, however silly.

Silly entertainment is not the point. The point is to look at the messages holistically in the theme of the movies and combine them.

And when we do, humankind may have a challenging future ahead.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Almost everything ridiculed by "authorities" is eventually proven to be true. In Space, with Covid and with Elections.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Col. Halt from the RFI ….postulate’s that the activity on the ground may have been controlled by a mothership.

There’s a vid in this 2015 article….

Rendlesham UFO 'controlled by mothership'

👽

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
For those who haven't seen it yet, Valles's new book is out--FS5.

LINK

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Is there a connection?

Pic 1 - In 1989, Russian probe Phobos II snapped a picture of an object near Mars Moon Phobos before going MIA.

Pic 2 - In 2014, one in a series of pictures taken by the Mars Curiosity Rover NAVCAM of a similar object.

Pic 3 - In 2017 Oumuamua (artist rendition)…

We do not have a photo of 'Oumuamua, but its brightness owing to reflected sunlight varied by a factor of 10 as it rotated periodically every eight hours. This implies that 'Oumuamua has an extreme elongated shape with its length at least five to 10 times larger than its projected width.

All 3 objects are similar….imo.

Don’t know if the first 2 pics were determined to be a hoax or not.

Food for thought…

👽
edit on 2-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

The Pentagon "UFO Chief" admitted some "coverup" is occurring.

And then he stepped down/resigned/retired this week.

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Not sure about that

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

This is a pretty good theory! I see the relationship, but was Oumuamua really regarded as cigar shape?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join