It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon UFO chief says alien mothership in our solar system possible

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: neoholographic.

“[A]n artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,”

Oumuamua?

Is this reference to the Tibetan monk mantra chant? didn't know it had alien connotations

Reference to the interstellar “rock” which accelerated out of the solar system after we discovered it.

Space.com

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I think everyone is ready to be abducted from this planet.

Seriously! It could be the kanamits from the Twilight Zone for all I care. I’d be the first one aboard.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yeaaaaaaah …… let’s start lining up!

I hope they got wine, women, and song…

Ooo Ooo …Me first…Me first

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

👽
edit on 10-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic
Well the dumb and ignorant public need to be led to the trough!
How else are you ever going to be able to tell them that the ETs are Democrats and want the world to follow?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If they come here preaching The Gospel, then that's great. If they don't, well, be not deceived.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
If they come here preaching The Gospel, then that's great. If they don't, well, be not deceived.

bra aliens dont care that a hairless monkey thats not even tier 1 doesn't want to be deceived

do you care too much when you accidently squish a ant??

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

This is not an official government statement. It's a scientific paper written by Kirkpatrick and Loeb, released prior to publication and peer review, as tends to happen these days. If you were a bit paranoid you could take it for government propaganda, but it isn't anything 'official'.

Read the paper. Ophiuchus1 posted a link to it on p.1 of the thread. It's very short, a fairly easy read, and very interesting. If you don't know maths, just skip those parts. It won't matter.

By the way, Kirkpatrick and Loeb are highly sceptical about the 'tictac UFO' narrative that is at the centre of the present flap. It's really much more about supporting Loeb's hunt for a possible ditched ET planetary probe off the coast of Australia, as covered on ATS here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/3/23 by Astyanax because: rubbish ATS coding

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I think everyone is ready to be abducted from this planet.

What do you think the vax’s are for…….

👽
Im not a covid vaccine conspiracy person, but that is a fun theory to play with . Better than entertaining a conspiracy that mrna vaccines were created to kill 1/3 rd of the population.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
When the government starts to change their tune on a subject I think it's time rethink our own position.

There is one thing that has been proven throughout history with absolute certainty. The government doesn't do anything for the benefit of it's citizens so when they make statements like the one in the OP, it's a clear sign that we are being distracted.

What's the dangling carrot pulling our attention from?
All you guys want disclosure , but because you don’t trust anyone . We have gone from the military is tight lipped about all ufos to ufos are everywhere & you wont believe it known

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This is an amusing thread to read first thing in the morning because I was getting prepped to walk to the local Starbucks Installation this morning and ask the barista if they've noticed an influx of "hostile alien forces" ordering beverages recently.

The locals know what I'm talking about.

If you know, you know.

If you don't I ain't gonna waste time trying to explain it.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

Yes. Apparently something fell into the sea that Avi thinks just might be a probe launched by 'Oumuamua on its way in, before it did its loop round the Sun.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Astyanax

'Oumuamua on its way in, before it did its loop round the Sun.

It reminds me of a short lived series lasting 2 seasons called Stargate Universe…it was a spin-off from Stargate (there was also a Stargate Atlantis).

Anyway…..there on a huge ship called Destiny built by the Ancient’s…. that appears to be loosing all its power, including life support systems, etc. …. it is also in a collision course with a Star (i.e. Sun not unlike Earths). So when all looks to be a certain death for them……Destiny enters the Corona of the Star only to deploy its solar energy collectors to re-charge itself. And then leaves the Star’s Corona to continue its journey. The crew members did not understand until then….that Destiny used its remaining power for its shields so it wouldn’t burn up…..and that Destiny uses energy from the Star’s Coronas ….as its fuel!

Hypothetically….If Oumuamua….is a Mothership…..it too could be re-charging as it swings (slingshot’s) around our Sun or any other Star.

A fascinating concept……

👽
edit on 12-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Parent craft is another name for Mothership….

Source from Avi Loeb and team……..

Draft version March 7, 2023 PHYSICAL CONSTRAINTS ON UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL PHENOMENA

👽

Don’t be a jerk! It’s a Chestfeedership!

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

What about the Fathership?

Don't Dads deserve some credit too?

Parental Unit Ship.

Oh heck, why not just give it a proper name like Frank.

"What the hell is that in the skies overhead?"

"Oh, don't stress, that's just Frank."

Or we could start naming them like boats...

Imagine a ship called "Bottoms Up".

Let the probes begin!

Eeeeep!

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

What about the Fathership?

Don't Dads deserve some credit too?

Parental Unit Ship.

Oh heck, why not just give it a proper name like Frank.

"What the hell is that in the skies overhead?"

"Oh, don't stress, that's just Frank."

Or we could start naming them like boats...

Imagine a ship called "Bottoms Up".

Let the probes begin!

Eeeeep!

Well, if you ever watched Beavis and Butthead, you’d know parental unit only refers to one parent. So that is outta the question. You had me crackin up with Frank though.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
when i first heard of this, i thought of this from Xfiles:

youtu.be...

i dont fully believe what is being disclosed with this apparent ship in our solar system, there are alot of smart people on ATS who discuss UFO's etc, not sure why this isn't getting discussed more, seems what ATS was made for
edit on 13/3/23 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i see it as very possible. Keep in mind, some of our visitors could be from civilizations, thousands or MILLIONS of years more technologically advanced than we. I would say then invisible craft are very possible.
edit on 13pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Impossible, earth is flat

Nasa and the CIA wer created by Nazis, from project paperclip.

One religion controls all of the narrative.

Obama made it safe for corp controlled media to lie

Project bluebeam is coming

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Being 'possible' means nothing.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Did you read the paper you posted? It contains a far more plausible scenario describing why an interstellar vehicle might want to swing by a G-type star with rocky planets.b

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join