It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon UFO chief says alien mothership in our solar system possible

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It's amazing how just a few years ago any mention of U.F.O.'s was met with ridicule about little green men now it's talked about almost daily from the media and Governments throughout the world.

There is a possibility that extraterrestrial motherships and smaller probes may be visiting planets in our solar system, the head of the Pentagon’s unidentified aerial phenomena research office noted in a report draft shared Tuesday.

“[A]n artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,” Sean Kirkpatrick, director of the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, wrote in a research report co-authored by Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department.

www.militarytimes.com...

Many people on ATS has been saying this for years. We live in a universe that's 13.8 billion years old and 93 billion light years across. That's 6 trillion miles per light year or 93 billion 6 trillion miles. That's just mind boggling.

Scientist also say we may be a small part of something infinite but 3 dimensional beings stuck on earth on a type 0 civilization acted like all intelligence and all existence was reduced to our 3rd rock from the sun. Humans have been recording U.F.O.'s since they could draw on cave walls. Here's more:

“With proper design, these tiny probes would reach the Earth or other solar system planets for exploration, as the parent craft passes by within a fraction of the Earth-Sun separation — just like ‘Oumuamua’ did,” the authors explained. “Astronomers would not be able to notice the spray of mini-probes because they do not reflect enough sunlight for existing survey telescopes to notice them.”

The research paper — titled “Physical Constraints on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” — comes following a month of intense scrutiny of unidentified flying objects, a stirring trend ignited when a Chinese spy balloon captivated the nation by drifting across U.S. airspace. Three additional unidentified objects were subsequently found.

www.militarytimes.com...

I don't think it's a coincidence that U.F.O./U.A.P. talk has gone mainsteam.

I think this will be the excuse when many people are taken in the Rapture. The Governments will say it's an alien invasion and you will need to listen to them in order to be protected in case they return. I wrote a thread on this:

The Rapture will be mistaken as an Alien Invasion
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-3-2023 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

They need to hurry up and get here.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I like the old sci fi movies of the early 60's.

When the Chinese tell it's people they are going to be invaded by Americans, maybe then the aliens from a bowl of Chinese fried rice will appear to the chosen race.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think everyone is ready to be abducted from this planet.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Parent craft is another name for Mothership….

Source from Avi Loeb and team……..

Draft version March 7, 2023 PHYSICAL CONSTRAINTS ON UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL PHENOMENA

👽
edit on 10-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

What do you think the vax’s are for…….

👽

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Any mass abduction, if ever, certainly won't be referred to as the R word, and probably emphatically so, as it is too specific to only Christian doctrine/dogma (blind faith), or when applicable even there. Surely any alien that advanced will have outgrown mere cultism.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

What do you think the vax’s are for…….

👽

What do you do when you get a new puppy or kitten if you are a responsible pet owner you get the vaccinations. Aliens are coming, but the earth is just one big Pet Smart for humans, those that have proper vaccinations will be thier pets.

Of course, we also give our food animals shots as well. So there is a chance some end up in a galactic version of the Wuhan wet market. I'd look to cattle mutilations anal probing for other possible scenarios

edit on 10-3-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plunkenstein

Any mass abduction, if ever, certainly won't be referred to as the R word, and probably emphatically so, as it is too specific to only Christian doctrine/dogma (blind faith), or when applicable even there. Surely any alien that advanced will have outgrown mere cultism.

I find religions are based on morals, once good and evil are known…..then one learns the morals for the good of the soul spirit in this life and an afterlife as your then converted, upon death, to pure energy conciseness, on a different dimensional plane of existence.

Perhaps Aliens don’t have a soul spirit or not conscious they have one or overtime have forgotten they once had it….

👽

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Uhhhm Isnt birthing persons ship?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I read articles like those as admission of guilt. "Yeah, we know this unofficial artifice is artificial."

And the fake aliens will fake invade this fake world we're in, and the fake government who fake govern your fake mentality will be backed up by all the ancient alien gods in their chariots to fight all over the place...
... because some holograms are death lasers. And the United Nations will be heroes and rule over us, as always.

or something.

Suicide by good-guy is bad form.
Nuke it from orbit already or admit self-defeat, I say. It's eternally embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
When the government starts to change their tune on a subject I think it's time rethink our own position.

There is one thing that has been proven throughout history with absolute certainty. The government doesn't do anything for the benefit of it's citizens so when they make statements like the one in the OP, it's a clear sign that we are being distracted.

What's the dangling carrot pulling our attention from?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic.

“[A]n artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,”

Oumuamua?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Metallic Spheres are alien probes

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

all this talk of little green men from mars makes me smile.

As the OP said, not very long ago, that was the stigma you would be painted with if you mentioned this out loud anywhere but this site. Now all the cool kids want to talk about aliens and UFO's. makes you wonder what changed.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
When the government starts to change their tune on a subject I think it's time rethink our own position.

There is one thing that has been proven throughout history with absolute certainty. The government doesn't do anything for the benefit of it's citizens so when they make statements like the one in the OP, it's a clear sign that we are being distracted.

What's the dangling carrot pulling our attention from?

With the Pentagon, you can even believe they have society's best interest in mind, but it doesn't mean this is now complete BS typical military subterfuge

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

“[A]n artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions,”

Oumuamua?

Is this reference to the Tibetan monk mantra chant? didn't know it had alien connotations

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

According to your source they also shot down UFO's and a Chinese Spy balloon, and not simple weather balloons. Which goes a long way to illustrate the blatant fearmongering at play with this sort of "disclosure" you get to eat up with a few lies on the side.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: gb540

Oumuamua?

Is this reference to the Tibetan monk mantra chant? didn't know it had alien connotations

In response to the herald. It all started going especially nuts in 2017. That’s when our elongated space rock visitor arrived. I think the message was received. Maybe they agreed to let them have all those who didn’t take the vax? Boom - and the bad people are gone.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It's great to see the old carrot analogy being used again !
One of my favs !

We are dealing with highly practiced illusionists and deceivers.

When they say : " Hey ! Look over here ! " ; we sure as sugar should be looking in the other directions, for the wolves wanting to bite at our arse.

When you think about it : everytime we get our arse bit : it's because we were distracted.
Kinda makes you wonder if the wolf and the distractors are not working together, eh ?

( Couldn't find a paste-able image of that meme : where Trevor the sheep tries to warn the others that the man and the dog are working together, and the other sheep just mock him, and label him a " Conspiracy-Theorist™ " )

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join