It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt After Worshipper In His 80s Doused In Petrol And Set Alight Outside London Mosque

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: abe froman

Why not the far right? Just throwing an idea into the hat. They are a growing threat in the UK. You a Nazi or something?

Far right nutjobs tend not to be black?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

To successfully attend a mosque without drawing any suspicion that you don't belong is a lot different than simply walking into a church a slipping into an empty pew.

This seems to be some sort of internecine violence.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Nevermind.

This is a debate of the brainwashed.

Far right groups are the largest threat right now, okay.

Meanwhile, unelected blowhards plan on locking us in digital ghettos.

I can't entertain this idiocracy any longer.
edit on 1032023 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Possibly conversation gone completely wrong, about what god only knows, suppose they can ask the poor 82-year-old victim if he survives or is able to communicate.

But if the whackjob has attended a mosque with what i assume was a container full of petrol of some sort he's probably been looking for a victim.
edit on 10-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Too right FB. Probably shot from the hip a little quickly there. Nothing would surprise me though, everything is so confusing these days. Watched a group of coloured guys walking down the street recently with big sticks screaming "Pack*s get out of our country."

When too many people come too quickly, cultures tend to clash. Assimilation does have an important function because it tends to smooth over differences and create homogeneity again leading to harmony.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Too right FB. Probably shot from the hip a little quickly there. Nothing would surprise me though, everything is so confusing these days. Watched a group of coloured guys walking down the street recently with big sticks screaming "Pack*s get out of our country."

When too many people come too quickly, cultures tend to clash. Assimilation does have an important function because it tends to smooth over differences and create homogeneity again leading to harmony.

Yes that true Kets just one great big melting pot here and Gangs of New York incidents do happen with the most recent arrivals I guess that just the way things happen til things get ironed out

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The attacker is in the picture i think.

Cheers andyshake

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

a reply to: abe froman

Why not the far right? Just throwing an idea into the hat. They are a growing threat in the UK. You a Nazi or something?

Far right nutjobs tend not to be black?

Really? I guess you weren't living in Shropshire in the 90's. Gortex might possibly remember the guy, EBF........ English Border Force member, coloured guy legendary in the locality he really didn't like the Welsh! Banned from 1 mile of Shrewsbury town centre

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

No, I wasn't. What has not liking Welsh people got to do with this?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
We rarely get clear images of murderers here in the United States.

Kudos to U.K. technology.

edit on 3/10/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

No bother ufoorbhunter.

Hopefully, someone recognises him from the various mainstream news article pictures doing the rounds.

And he's apprehended sharpish before he decides to hurt any other old'yins, or anybody else for that matter.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The BackPack sitting by itself next to the column should not be there. Just sayin...

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What makes you say that?

Because the backpack appears to be unattended?

Could be right.

He looks like he may be wearing the backpack in the picture featured above where he is walking away.

Maybe that's where he kept the container of petrol if it turns out to be his?

Then again he could just have easily had it on his person given the big jacket.

Just mere speculation i suppose until we know more.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It must be uniquely British to go looking for the moral high ground when two religofascists go after eachother... the sympathy for the victim somehow feels disingenuous.

Here in the States if we see two Greenpeace ships trying to sink one another or two far-left antifa members at eachother throat we find it rather amusing.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

An 82-year-old man was nearly burned to death for whatever reason god only knows.

Who gives a rat's arse as to his political leanings.

Seek help you fool.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Curious... So at what age should I consider it ok to be a far-right religofascist when I or other tourists visit England?

edit on 10-3-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

There is something seriously wrong with you.

Where are the ""far-right religofascists"" and what does that even mean?

The victim appears to be an 82-year-old man who visited a Mosque, probably something he has done every day or thereabouts for the better part of his life, spoke to some maniac for a few minutes, who then proceed to douse him with petrol and set him alight.

I wonder if you would be coming away with such drivel if the victim had been visiting a church and had had it happen there?

Probably not eh?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

*Note to self

It's ok to be an extremist (left or right) if you are pensioner age in England.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You really want to give your head a wobble iamthevirus.

Can you explain why you think the poor old man was an extremist of any sort or where there is any indication of such?

Or did you simply pull that one out of your a@se as usual because it fits your agenda?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You really want to give your head a wobble iamthevirus.

Can you explain why you think the poor old man was an extremist of any sort or where there is any indication of such?

Or did you simply pull that one out of your a@se as usual because it fits your agenda?

I think the communication breakdown here is that the US is a secular nation, we have separation of Church and State but England has yet to join the secular nations of the world map.

Map of the Modern Civilized World.

Are you trying to say there are good people on both sides?

Can you imagine the meltdown from the Left if Trump said such a thing...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join