It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Secret to Immortality | The Emerald Tablet & The Philosopher's Stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The following video by Why Files is interesting as much of what he discusses we have heard in a round about way from different sites and presenters.

Everything from Atlantis, the Egyptian God Thoth and the Emerald tablets which have seemed to be making a come back in some discussions are discussed to include the philosopher's stone and supposedly how to make one... Enjoy the presentation..
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I watched that in the early hours of the morning, quite like the Why Files.

Surprised to learn that the fabled "philosophers stones" main ingredient was apparently urine all the same.

That was a new one on me.
edit on 10-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Didn't went through it yet, but the urine made me think of the Scandinavian shamans that used to drink the urine if reindeers that had been Trippin on Amanita muscaria. The active substance is not poisonous and isn't filtered by the kidneys. This way the shamans got no side-effects...

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Apparently, it takes about 6-8 years to make the alleged philosopher's stones and involves the repeated distillation and reduction of the urine, never mind a good few other processes.

This is the kind of experimentation that led to the likes of Chemistry all the same.

I've always been rather interested in Alchemy.
edit on 10-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'd already read quite a bit about this in the past. I love WF and the conspiratorial presentation with the healthy retort of reality. This episode kinda took me back to when that alchemy website was going on and other things that weren't brought up in the video. But, yeah, the myth and the truth are always intertwined, which made it a fun watch. It's one of those topics that really make you wonder if there's something else behind it we're all missing.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Much information at links below

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Here is a link to download the free version of "The Book of Aquarius" in PDF/ePub/Mobi format in case anybody is interested.

www.globalgreyebooks.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Watched the premier of this last night. Good episode.

Long live Hecklefish!

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Here is a link to download the free version of "The Book of Aquarius" in PDF/ePub/Mobi format in case anybody is interested.

www.globalgreyebooks.com...

This is my site!!!

As a member of ATS back in the mid-2000s (not so much nowadays, just lurk)- it's awesome to see my site referenced on here...thank you for the shout out! I hope all of you who go there find some good books

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thats very interesting, about the Book of Aquarious website, and how it was completely scrubbed. And sad, really.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Watched the premier of this last night. Good episode.

Long live Hecklefish!

Lizzid Peeple !!!

The Why Files is always a good refresher course, on these subjects and entertaining

but it reminds me of the urine lady

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I stumbled upon the WF fairly recently. I have been so impressed with his videos. So many of the things I have straddled the fence on for years, just one episode that contains thorough research, condensed in an easily digested form- it has shifted me, dramatically. I think the most profound shift I have had is regarding the Camp Hero stuff. I was utterly shocked at how dark the reality of that psycho liar is. I have read and watched multiple things about Camp Hero over the years, and never heard mention anything about his predation on vulnerable young men. I really appreciate the WF team confronting the truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: twerf

No bother twerf.

Small world eh?

Some good books on there indeed.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

If anyone knows how I can get my 20 year old body back, please let me know

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeccchhh!

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

If anyone knows how I can get my 20 year old body back, please let me know

*Sleep 7.5 hours per 24-period, preferably in a consistent manner, in a cool dark room, head uncovered, clear sinuses, running air filter.
*Do 30 minutes of aerobic and 30 of anaerobic exercise a minimum of 5 times per week. Walk at least 12,000 steps per day. Combine cardio and distributed strength training (rotate muscle groups)
*Eat a strong Mediterranean-type diet, go as natural as possible (quantity and quality), reduce or remove all processed foods and red meat. Stop eating after 7-8pm or so. Fast at least once per week for a 20-24 hour period. Start each day with fruit - end with tea. Monitor and improve gut health (pre- and pro-biotics).
*Eliminate mental stressors. Maintain a long, stable, mutually beneficial partner relationship -and a few close friends.
*Get out of debt. Put investments on autopilot. Plan to retire comfortably - and put plan into continuous action.
*Maintain good personal hygiene, especially underappreciated areas such as oral (teeth and gums) and the reproductive/digestive systems, sensory organs, appendages.
*Realize self-actualization (see Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs) - strive for balance, meditate, practice mindfulness.
*Respect the Earth and your fellow man - accept problems with both, but find the good that exists in all things and people.
*Increase sensitivity to your environment: improve living conditions where possible (e.g., away from noise, pollution, crowding, etc.), put breathing, living plants throughout your home (they absorb CO2 and filter toxins from the air, pump clean oxygen into the room, etc.), avoid toxins, poisons, and volatile chemicals to the extent practical (e.g., drive/use electric over gas, etc.).
*Whenever possible, to the extent possible, get outdoors among forests and nature. This alone will add years to your life.

Good Luck!

Bottom Line (as the lyrics go): Don't Worry - Be Happy!

edit on 3/21/2023 by Outrageo because: C me @ L5

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Isn't urine the way towards the philosophers stone? Now I'm no chemist but cooking my urine might make phosphorus as well..

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo
a reply to: infolurker

All pretty good recommendations in general, but...

Understand, what follows is coming from one who has studied what constitutes the ideal human diet foir many decades, and tried it all, from the so-called 'Living Foods' diet (I'm a Hippocrates Institute graduate with my Mom) ideal 'Vegan' diet, including growing my own sprouts and wheatgrass (for wheatgrass juice) and making my own veggie kraut (and forcing myself to gag it down (it was the most disgusting stuff I've ever forced myself to eat), lots of juicing and juice fasting/cleansing - both pure (pulp free) and whole (mixing the pulp back in for the fiver) using my Norwalk juicer, to the opposite 'Atkins' diet, all over a 10 year period in the 90's.

So, the one glaring thing wrong is your dietary recommendations (I snipped two parts that are fine):

Eat a strong Mediterranean-type diet, go as natural as possible (quantity and quality), reduce or remove all processed foods and red meat. ... Start each day with fruit - end with tea. Monitor and improve gut health (pre- and pro-biotics).

First, there simply is no such thing as 'the' or even 'a' 'Mediterranean Diet', it is a myth, and all of the so-called studies that purport to support what is promoted as one - and the entire 'plant-based' is superior' idea in general - is just more mythology that has been thoroughly debunked as being based on usually just the summaries of purely observational/epidemiological 'studies' - that not only can never ever show causation (only properly constructed RCTs (randomized controlled trials) can do that), they can only show potential associations, and only when they are properly constructed and carried out - but when these so-called 'studies' were closely examined, including looking at the underlying data without preconceived biases pr prejudices, they all fall completely apart.

Second, yes, 'going natural' as much as possible, and especially eliminating as much as possible any and all processed/manufactured foods is absolutely essential to achieving vital, optimal health, it is also the primary reason that anyone starting pretty much any diet for health reasons gets good initial benefits, because these garbage processed foods are extremely bad for all living beings.

But, eliminating red meat - suggesting that red meat, and its associated saturated fat and cholesterol are somehow bad for human beings? No, my friend, that is a myth, a massive lie that has been perpetrated on humanity and is based on the work of a charlatan/fraud and con man named Ancel Keyes. This lie must be eliminated once and for all, stamped/ripped out of our society, and the the evil nature of the lies by the people in the Processed Foods/Sugar Industry must be exposed for all to see.

As to starting the day with sugary carbs (fruit) - again, no, fruit being a part of a healthy diet is also a myth. It is loaded with sugar - especially fruit juice, and starting the day with carbs and/or sugar is one of the absolute worst things one can do.

Also, the ridiculous myth started by one Harvey Kellog that 'breakfast is the most important meal of the day' was purely a marketing ploy to sell his grain based cereals that promoted the '7th Day Adventist Studies' lies created by the founder of that religion because she believed that virility promoted masturbation and sexual promiscuity which she believed were cardinal sins, so she decided to promote a diet void of red meats and fats that dramatically lowered the virility and health of those who chose to follow her advice.

Lastly, there is no need to 'monitor' your gut flora - or anything else - when eating proper human diet, which is essentially as close to 100% carnivore as possible:

Yes, human beings are able to tolerate some plant foods from a purely survival aspect (and this was indeed very advantageous and likely why we survived as a species unlike all of our other plant-based hominid relatives that died out) despite the fact that most - relative to how many different plant species that exist in any given area - will actually make you very sick or even kill you, they are all - yes, all - loaded with naturally occurring carcinogens and toxins/anti-nutrients that wreak all kinds of havoc on human health, depending on how much of which ones any one person eats, and how well their individual systems tolerate the toxins being ingested. This is well established and proven as any plant biologist/botanist will tell you, and as very clearly explained in this most excellent video with an intentionally click-baity title:

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: putnam6

Yeccchhh!

Precisely what I said the first time I heard about this 30 or so years ago. That said, I did start researching it, and discovered there is a long and unique history around 'urine therapy', and I ultimately found a book entitle 'Your Own Perfect Medicine', it isn't the best with respect to formatting and/or grammar and is full of typos, but it goes into great detail on the hows and whys of urine therapy.

That said, even after becoming a believer, I still couldn't ever bring myself to try it.

new topics

top topics

join