It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ariel Phenomonon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This is a new doc on Apple. I don't have Apple so haven't seen it but have seen a review from someone on the fence to literally turning into a believer. I've always thought Ariel was one of the most intriguing UFO sightings ever but still have reservations about any UFO incidents, because, UFOlogy.

I'm curious as to what others might make of this doc. I did look for a thread about this but might have missed it in any case I am really curious what people have to say about this doc. The trailer looks really good.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
This is a new doc on Apple. I don't have Apple so haven't seen it but have seen a review from someone on the fence to literally turning into a believer. I've always thought Ariel was one of the most intriguing UFO sightings ever but still have reservations about any UFO incidents, because, UFOlogy.

I'm curious as to what others might make of this doc. I did look for a thread about this but might have missed it in any case I am really curious what people have to say about this doc. The trailer looks really good.

Dammit, I saw a while back that this was getting made, I really want to see where the students came back. IIRC their stories didn't change either. Whatever it was those students believed it. It was one of those rare documentaries on aliens and UFOS that kept me interested from beginning to end

it's either a mass hallucination, a government/military project, or exactly what those children said. That little girl at the end almost seals the deal and it's what any intelligent human would say in some form or fashion. Why are you here? and what are you gonna do with us?

SOMETHING extraordinary happened and if happened once how many times has it happened before and when will it happen again?

Part of me also believes if that had happened with adults there might have been a different outcome. But if they can communicate telepathically, they could probably erase memories, etc.

Here's a vid from a very similar to the Zimbabwe sighting in Australia 66 Westall, as was mentioned on Rogan, it seems they feel safer showing themselves to children

edit on 10-3-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Its noticeable that all these occurrences in front of children are not in USA. Yet USA has by far the most reports of ufo sightings.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

I've often thought that this was one of the best cases on the phenomenon. I will also say that in my library I have a few John Mack books

I'd like to watch it, but will wait as I don't do Apple (please no hate mail).

Johnny

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Its noticeable that all these occurrences in front of children are not in USA. Yet USA has by far the most reports of ufo sightings.

Here is an account from the Blue Book Files (below the video)……which purportedly occurred in Asheville, North Carolina U.S.A. at the Asheville School for Boys….about May 9ish 1964.

Associated video…

You should be able to Google more info…..

👽

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Absolutely intriguing tale...

(please no hate mail).
is that a thing? There was a study conducted and apparently the most adherent apple users show similar brain patterns when talking about the brand, as religious people do when talking about their holy text....

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Something said in that Rogan clip you posted. Some of the kids, now adults, haven't told their significant others about this because they are tired of having to defend themselves. That's compelling to me, not unlike a child rape victim who later doesn't tell their SO about it. It's not an apples to apples comparison but I think you get my gist.

Just something that makes this more believable, IMO.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm a gonna bump this a couple times in the next week or so. SOMEONE here has to have seen this and can tell us what's in it. I don't normally bump nor, at most times, really get involved in my threads but I really want to hear what others have to say about this doc.

I'm too poor to even subscriber to Apple for just a month to watch this. I wish I was more solvent but things haven't worked out the way I wanted it to.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It looks like this is on Prime Video, Amazon's movie joint, for 8 bucks to buy.

I think it's the one. They have a few with that title---this one is 2022 and features:

Starring: John Mack MD , Tim Leach , Emily Trim and Nicole Carter
Directed by: Randall Nickerson

top topics

join