It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Sues D.C. Doctor Who Gave Kids COVID Vaccines Without Consent

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Oh, someone is going to get a payout over this one. Doctors lie to kids and vaccinate them for covid without parental consent. This will be an interesting case, and if true, I hope they lose their medical license.

What a piece of work this doctor is.

childrenshealthdefense.org...

According to the complaint, on Sept. 2, 2022, McNeil took her two older children, ages 15 and 17, to the KIDS Mobile Medical Clinic/Ronald McDonald Care Mobile clinic, operated by Georgetown Hospital, to complete their required annual physical exam for the 2022-2023 school year.

The lawsuit alleges Rethy, director of the mobile clinic, held the children in the examination room longer than necessary for a regular check-up and vaccinated them against COVID-19 over their objections and without consulting their mother

In order to attempt to obtain the children’s consent — which they are not legally able to provide without a parent or guardian — the doctor falsely informed the children the COVID-19 vaccine was mandatory for school attendance and told them they could not lawfully decline it if they wanted to attend school.

The suit, filed by D.C. attorney Matthew Hardin, seeks damages for false imprisonment, battery and fraud.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I hope he looses his license over this. Quakes aren't the only ones we need to worry about; now we have woke doctors deciding what's best for our children without our consent.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The tide is a'turnin .
Watch for "major emergencies" to come up again ....

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Regardless of the ensuing court case, this bit stopped me in my tracks....

McNeil took her two older children, ages 15 and 17, to the KIDS Mobile Medical Clinic/Ronald McDonald Care Mobile clinic, operated by Georgetown Hospital, tocomplete their required annual physical exam for the 2022-2023 school year.

(bolded part mine)
WTAF??? Is this something that ALL children have to undergo across America? My apologies, but I'm in the UK and we don't have anything remotely like this and sounds like something some sort of dictatorship run country would do!
I'm actually speechless! I can't get my head around it!
Please enlighten me!
Gobsmacked Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Many parents [ I'd say most ] don't take their kids in for an annual checkup. They take them to a dentist twice a year, but an actual Dr visit is only for when they are actually sick or hurt. The physicals are to keep up on the child's heath and any mandatory vaccines like an MMR, polio, etc.
Also to make sure there are no undetected hernias or other injuries in case they want to play sports.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
That's good to hear. So, nothing like " required annual physical exam" then.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It is required in most places, but I honestly think it's more to cover the school in case of an accident than anything else. If a child is injured on school grounds, they are liable, so they want to be aware of any physical problems.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
Flippin' 'eck!
Well, I guess that's what you get when living in a litigious society

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Doctor should be charged with attempted murder.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If you are going to charge that Doctor, then there's a bunch of other people who need to be charged. I remember hearing about vaccines being given in schools without parental consent.

With that being said, let me see if I have this right. A child can consent to an abortion without parental consent. I school can "assist" a child in transitioning their gender identity, without parental consent.
See where I'm going here?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I wonder if they will ever sue the ones who have the high school kids the vaxx without consent and who died shortly after.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
WTAF??? Is this something that ALL children have to undergo across America?

If so it is news to me... I don't think I ever even talked to a school nurse when I was a kid, but that was a long time ago.

If so, it is just one more reason (among an ever-growing list) not to send my kids to public schools.

top topics

join