It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Core Narratives Are Collapsing, What's Next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

"The leftist at work are still die hard brainwashed and everything that goes against their "Faith" is fake news."

Odd. I thought it was DJT that coined the term "fake news"?

Mandela Effect?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Nope, Ritter get caught 2 times in about 10 year time by detectives . God know what else he have done with minors that detectives did not find out.

Child predator .

Let's say that's true which seems very suspicious to me.

Then just listen to Col. McGregor or many others who are saying the same thing.

It's still ad hominem.

If Hitler says 2 +2 = 4, it's not wrong because he's Hitler. Hitler and the argument he makes are 2 separate things.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

there has been a major shift in public perception as the veil has been pulled back to reveal the lies behind the most predominant narratives.

Are you sure? I'm not. I'm not sure that the "public" is all that awake to anything other than the propaganda feed that is CNN and MSNBC. They've been sucking down that Koolaide for so long I rather doubt there's any room left for any other information to squeak through.

If there is a problem, based upon your list, my guess would be they'll scare the sheeple back into line with cyber attacks and attacks on infrasturcture, (power systems comes to mind) and then will scape goat the evil right wing extremists, i.e., white folk not carrying the Government Party card.

And there's always the possibility, as you mentioned, of a Russian use of Nukes. That might well propel NATO to intervene directly into Ukraine and thus start WWIII.

The confusing thing for me is how the Global Elites, a la Schwab and company at the WEF plan to control China in the midst of all this. Somehow, I don't see Chinese Leadership playing second fiddle to the UN/WEF. But if China comes into WWIII against the US and Nato, it's pretty much game over for the US and Europe as well.

Then again, a mass Nuke attack would wipe out probably half the world's population and maybe that's in the cards as a solution to Climate Change?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

These are psyops to slowly red pill the masses. Next lots of confused peeps.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

These are psyops to slowly red pill the masses. Next lots of confused peeps.

Which ones?

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

Well said, my friend. It seems as more and more people have been waking up from whatever tune the Pied Piper was playing.
No one is waking up to anything they don’t want to believe. The last 25 years via social media has eroded most people’s critical thinking skills . Why use logic or facts albeit it true or false if they go against an echo chamber that has become everyone’s see no evil grandmother ?
Most people here on ATS live in a echo chamber just like the readers of Mother Jones .
If Biden performed lewd sexual acts with Kamala on stage , 35% of Democrats would still vote for him.
Likewise if Trump was filmed groping Miss America backstage against her will , 35% of Republicans would vote for him . The digital universe has created augmented reality via. all our personal identities.
As sad is it may be , nothing will come of these Twitter dumps except even more secret government controls over media & information.
Men pick up swords against each other so they can control the pen, as controlling more swords is dangerous for the king in the long game.
You are watching theater & nothing more .
People of the smartphone age would rather feel good than be told the truth & that is true of all generations ever , but the social media generations can find any enclave online that agrees with their identity over reality thus fueling one’s ego over reality.
Just as countless lies , misinformation, wants & haranguing of liberals on sites like this have created your own echo chamber that blows over most logic in chase of what narrative YOU THINK is correct.
There is zero regulation of truth in any group or individual by it’s members or clan , because no one wants to face reality for it’s horror’s & beauty.
Im guilty of these things myself, but refuse to step out of logic for any narrative, truth or lie.
We have all become a necessary evil to our own ego.
It’s easier to run from than to correct a crooked path in ourselves or circles.
Bravery is lost to the digital Avatar .
Good evening & best of wishes in a transhuman world.

edit on 12-3-2023 by SecrettoSociety because: r

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

like the reformation the west is split into differing faiths raging from transubatation to constabuklation through to total rejection, faith dictates which narrative is right and which is based on lies and misinformation.. science has returned to the days of being faith based, you're perspective will be based on your faith, as will your science and those who do not share you views will remain heretics..

In this China has played a blinder the soviets tried and failed to create this level of division in the west..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join