It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election NEWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I have to admit, this whole election thing doesn't particularly itch me anymore but I just wanted to post it here as a counterweight to the constant claims about the 2020 election here on ATS. What I find fascinating is that such reports seem to have no real impact on the Neo MAGA movement.

Spreading disinformation about the 2020 election on the Internet or at rallies is doing countable damage to American society. So just the opposite of Make America Great Again. There is no evidence of fraud but reasonable suspicions that this conspiracy theory was and (still is) deliberately spread to force trump's re-election and support the decomposition of society.

Trump campaign’s then-legal adviser Jenna Ellis actually admitted to 10 specific “misrepresentations.”

- Her claim to evidence of “a coordinated effort in all of these states to transfer votes either from Trump to Biden, to manipulate the ballots, to count them in secret.”
- Her claim of “overwhelming evidence proving this was stolen.”
- Her claim that, “The election was stolen and Trump won by a landslide” (a version of which she said repeatedly).
- Her claim that, “The proper and true victor … is Donald Trump.”
- Her claim that, “We have over 500,000 votes [in Arizona] that were cast illegally.”

Pretty crazy times - even by American standards. Woody Allen's Bananas anyone?

trump-lawyers-remarkable-admission-about-her-stolen-election-claims

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: malte85

Here's all the "no evidence" you can handle.
hereistheevidence.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Respectfully it's CNN.

FWIW I don't doubt the story, though, so the stunning news is a campaign manager who is a lawyer, said things that backed up the person they were working for?

thats a slow news day topic even for CNN

Not sure what goes on in Bavaria, but this is just a regular Thursday in the American political system.

The Hill's version of the story, couldn't have been too shameful, her fine in Colorado state court was $224 dollars or 211.76032 Euros, hell Ive had worse speeding tickets

“The parties agree that Respondent, through her conduct, undermined the American public’s confidence in the presidential election, violating her duty of candor to the public,” Bryon Large, Colorado’s presiding disciplinary judge, wrote in his opinion.

Ellis and the state’s judicial discipline office last month stipulated to the misconduct and concurred that it warranted the censure, court documents show. Ellis agreed to pay $224 in connection with the censure, and Large signed off on the filing on Wednesday.

The misrepresentations include a number of false claims, including Ellis suggesting the election was “stolen” during multiple television appearances and that Trump “actually won in a landslide.”

All of the stipulated statements took place between Nov. 13 and Dec. 22, 2020. The list includes misrepresentations promoted during appearances on Fox News’s “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” MSNBC’s “The Ari Melber Show,” Newsmax’s “Spicer & Co” and “Greg Kelly Reports” as well as Fox Business’s “Mornings with Maria.”

Ellis agreed that her statements violated Colorado’s Rules of Professional Conduct, which prohibits lawyers from engaging in dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation, but on Twitter Thursday she said the case “was politically motivated from the start from Democrats and Never Trumpers.”

“They ultimately failed to destroy me and failed in their attempt to deprive me of my bar license. I’m glad to have this behind me and remain in good standing in the State of Colorado,” she said.

edit on 9-3-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
BOGO end of the hour double post
edit on 9-3-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

what is a Neo MAGA?

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

what is a Neo MAGA?

as far as i understand MAGA as slogan was first used by ronald reagan. i'm wrong? didnt know for sure.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Awwwww... how special! The newbie dropping a "counterweight" to school us all. LOL 😆

There is no evidence of fraud...

Now you're just showing your ignorance. Or trying to gaslight us all -- and that ain't going to work.

We know better. We've seen the evidence.

So which is it? Ignorance (combined with oh-so-ugly arrogance)? Or you know damn well you're a lying liar protecting cheating cheaters?

We can help you educate yourself if it's the former.

You can # off to # all and then # off some more pound sand if it's the latter.

So which is it?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
May 4, 2023 (NEW Discovery)

On election night 2020, TUCKER CARLSON could sense that the Fox News "Decision Desk" was intentionally calling Arizona too soon for Joe Biden.

He communicated his frustration and dismay to Fox New anchor Brett Baier...

Text messages between Bret Baier and Tucker Carlson show concern over the Fox News Decision Desk calling Arizona for Joe Biden too early on Election Night.

Recall, Fox News’ 2020 Decision Desk called Arizona for Joe Biden while voters were still standing in line waiting to cast their ballots.

Fox News viewers were furious on Election Night after the outlet called Arizona for Joe Biden.

The Associated Press hadn’t even called Arizona yet.

Tucker Carlson recognized that Fox News’ core viewers would be angry over their decision to call Arizona while the polls were still open.

“I continue to think the company isn’t taking the [sic] seriously enough,” Tucker Carlson texted Baier, the Daily Beast reported. “We need to do something to reassure our core audience. They’re our whole business model.”

Tucker Carlson asked Bret Baier if there is anything he could do to help stop the Decision Desk from calling more states.

“Is there some way I could help?” Tucker asked. “Obviously I’d never do anything without full approval from the top.”

“We could lose our audience,” Tucker added.
Continued at: www.thegatewaypundit.com... n-too-early-on-election-night/

What Tucker apparently didn't understand at that time was...

1.) The FoxNews "Decision Desk" was run by a "Bush Republican" named Arnon Miska. Arnon rarely wrote articles at Fox News, but take a look at this one from October 10th....intentionally sewing doubt that President Trump could be re-elected.

Here: www.foxnews.com...

Naturally, every Liberal outlet picked up on this article, and amplified it 100 times over the month of October, just as Miska knew they would.

2.) Arnon Miska, Fox CEO Rupert Murdoch, and Fox Board Member Paul Ryan, were all DONATORS TO BIDEN's campaign, and staunch anti-Trumpers, since he was still forging ahead, working his way up the ladder, with ridding the government of high-level corruption.

3.) Tucker's colleague, BRETT BAIER, was also involved with the internal Fox Corporate effort to keep Donald Trump from being Re-Elected at all cost. (A couple more Fox News personalities were also in the Anti-Trump/Stop-Trump group.)

After that "Decision Desk" night, and Arnon Miska making a rare on-air appearance to declare that votes would be coming in to tilt Wisconsin from Trump to Biden at 3am, Sean Hannity quickly accepted Biden's "victory" and dismissed President Trump's accusations of election interference.

NOW WE KNOW that several entities conspired to ensure President Biden would win....including our nation's Department of Justice...who shut down communication about Hunter Biden's laptop contents, while simultaneously working with the State Department to say what did leak from the Hunter laptop was "Russian Disinformation".

WE ALSO KNOW from polls, that if Americans were allowed to know THE TRUTH about the Biden family, as they're beginning to learn now, Donald J. Trump would STILL BE PRESIDENT.

In other words, our very own government (Federal and States) interfered with the 2020 election, in an effort to help JOE BIDEN defeat President Trump!

November 2020 - CRIMINAL + TREASON + SEDITION + INSURRECTION + COUP Initiated by Top Government, Media, Business people with criminal secrets that had to be kept hidden.

fyi: For the above, there is No Time Limit For Trials and Executions.

top topics

join