It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will he do it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well for one thing, he met with President Putin, and they got along well!

Biden had issued threats to President Putin in regards to a situation that should not include the USA at all imo. Charity and common sense should start at home; and it’s not charity, it’s protecting strategic positioning on Russia’s doorstep and resources and criminal enterprises.

If Russia set up military bases in Mexico do you really think the U.S. would let that slide?

I agree. I don't think we should be involved in the Ukraine at all. I would like to see a Presidential candidate that is focused and committed on establishing a strong and robust America, and who will addressed the needs of the American people.

As far as Russia taking up a strategic position in Mexico, if I am not wrong, I believe that is how we got to the Cuban missile crisis, way back when. Different country, same bad idea.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Blah, blah.

At least he’s not compromised like Biden is! That’s a plus!

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

edit on 9-3-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: Can't be bothered

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Don’t bother

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I didn't.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Don’t bother

I see Trump is still rattling their cages - which is a good thing!

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

Don’t bother

The irony....apparently your cage is rattled or you wouldn't be obsessed with defending him.

www.npr.org...
edit on 9-3-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's TDS! He isn't even POTUS anymore but apparently he is going to fix everything.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

NATO isn't in Ukraine so no issue there.

They're arms dealers supplying Ukraine, so they are definitely involved in Ukraine.

Reward Russian aggression and then trust them to play nice in the future. That would be a no from me.

Still wearing your covid mask? No? You'll get over this too and onto the next outrage.

I think a better idea would be how does Russua pay for the damage it has done to Ukraine snd its economy

Meanwhile, in reality land this will never happen.

I seriously doubt european countries will want that much gas from Russia in the future.

What's the alternative?

America being an unreliable partner under Trump wouldn't be a surprise.

You have no solutions to counter any ideas, only unrealistic expectations which would see many thousands more Ukrainian people die, but at least you can get the opportunity to virtue signal.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Not only that, the world will demand Obama hand over his Nobel peace prize to a real peace broker, one that is actually worthy of it.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Russia is the world's second largest arms supplier (no prizes for guessing first). It doesn't mean it's in every country its supplied weapons to.

Topic isn't me or covid please try and stay on it.

If Russia wants the sanctions to end its may need to
Provide compensation.

The solution is for Putin to withdraw from Ukraine. He is the one who really can end the war in 24 hours.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I'm saying Russia will become peaceful again and the threat of nuclear will evaporate.

Until Russia takes stock, re-evaluates, reforms and decides on its next land grab in its search for a Greater Russia whilst holding the world to ransom with the threat of nuclear war....again.

This will allow Trump to wage an economic war on China which is what the globalists also want.

That would require Trump being re-elected, its looking unlikely at present.

Zelensky gets a brand new Ukraine built in the globalists vision.

Maybe the Ukrainian people don't share that vision?

Blackrock is happy, other corporations will follow.

# Blackrock et al.

Germany gets to go back to having a reliable energy supply.

Germany is a resourceful nation, they'll figure it out.

NATO gets to focus on fortifying positions against China.

Why?
Many Europeans don't feel any sort of imminent threat from China.
But talk to people in Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland etc.....they feel a real threat in the here and now from Russia.
And please bear in mind, most of these countries have experienced Russian domination at first hand in recent times, they don't want to experience it again.

This proposal is not a better world by any standards, it's just passing the ball and averting the end of the world scenario.

That's all Appeasement does, prolong the inevitable.
Nip it in the bud.

I'm not arrogant enough to think I have the solution.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Russia is the world's second largest arms supplier (no prizes for guessing first). It doesn't mean it's in every country its supplied weapons to.

Yawn. NATO repeatedly moved ever closer to Russia, telling everyone the plan is to make Ukraine a member state.

Topic isn't me or covid please try and stay on it.

The topic is one you never addressed, which is how would you solve the situation? You're just blurting support while at the same time not realizing that until this is solved many more Ukrainians will die.

That bothers me.

Apparently it doesn't bother you enough to come up with a better solution.

If Russia wants the sanctions to end its may need to
Provide compensation.

The sanctions not only didn't work, they backfired.

The solution is for Putin to withdraw from Ukraine. He is the one who really can end the war in 24 hours.

Amazing. I'm sure he'll do it tomorrow. How long will you still be wearing blue and yellow after that?

How many ordinary people must still die?

How many billions must still be fleeced from the American people?

You're not thinking. At all. You're just parroting a narrative.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I'm not arrogant enough to think I have the solution.

Wrong.

You're simply incapable of original thought.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I have no idea how that could be done, but Trump has surprised me before.

Either way, you'll never convince the Russophobes that there is any way to peace, the only way is more war to them.

They'll talk about peace being appeasement to Russia, but won't acknowledge that this is ALL about appeasement to the West, and nothing to do with the Ukrainian people.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

dear wladimir. for me, russia is the best country in the world next to america. i love russia, have always loved it. the most beautiful women come from russia. there never were and never will be more beautiful women on the planet than russian ones. we talked about that last time. maybe the best talk ever between two statesmen. loved it.

wladimir, why don't you stop bombing and just take a few parts of ukraine? it doesn't have to be all of ukraine. just the regions where russian is spoken. wouldn't that be nice? as soon as you stop shooting, i'll settle the question of wich parts you get. it will be the best deal in the history of this world, trust me. the best wishes ever wished, yours donald

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

And I can just as easily say you are parroting Russian proganda.

Russia invaded Ukraine. That is undeniable. As Ukraine clearly has no intention of accepting a russian takeover then to stop the war the invasion has to stop.

Every single death from this conflict sits solely on Putin snd he is the one who can stop it. If he won't the maybe Russian continued failure in Ukraine will encourage some others to stop it without him.

edit on 9-3-2023 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well for one thing, he met with President Putin, and they got along well!

Biden had issued threats to President Putin in regards to a situation that should not include the USA at all imo. Charity and common sense should start at home; and it’s not charity, it’s protecting strategic positioning on Russia’s doorstep and resources and criminal enterprises.

If Russia set up military bases in Mexico do you really think the U.S. would let that slide?

I agree. I don't think we should be involved in the Ukraine at all. I would like to see a Presidential candidate that is focused and committed on establishing a strong and robust America, and who will addressed the needs of the American people.

As far as Russia taking up a strategic position in Mexico, if I am not wrong, I believe that is how we got to the Cuban missile crisis, way back when. Different country, same bad idea.

america is dependent on trade with the whole world - your prosperity is based on that.

there are contracts, alliances between countries. america is just as dependent on the others as vice versa. why did hitler lose the war? because there was a broad alliance. its not about nazis, or corruption, it is about the destruction of a sovereign state, to conquer land, move borders, and then advance further.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

The Ukrainian people may disagree about surrendering.

It's Putin that is giving them more war. I mean, "Special Military Operation" which is definitely not war, if call that, Gulag for you.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

Don’t bother

The irony....apparently your cage is rattled or you wouldn't be obsessed with defending him.

www.npr.org...

As K Templar said, blah blah.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join