It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will he do it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

I thought we were discussing what DJT might do?

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I thought we were discussing what DJT might do?

Yes, and not picking Trump apart.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I agree!

The difference is stark imo.

President Trump - Good heart, smart, successful in business.

Biden - Black heart (Nobody Fs with a Biden), losing cognitive abilities, part of deceitful dealings in Ukraine and in DC

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

a reply to: 19Bones79
I think that because President Trump is not an actual politician, but in reality a successful businessman, he has ideas uniquely his own.
Just his self-assured presence would be calming enough in any meetings regarding the Ukraine, and I believe that both sides would have absolute faith in whatever Trump says. No one is going to mess with him!
What we must do is to make sure President Trump gets back in power in 2024.

I find Trump anything but calming. I am not impressed with anything that he says he is going to do if President. What power would he have as President that he could not do now, if he is only making it happen because he says so? Why doesn't he just wave his magic wand and make it happen? Then he would really have a platform to run on for President of the world.

I would really like to see a candidate that is interested and committed to fixing the problems we have right here in America. If they can't do the job here, why would I be interested in a President whose primary focus is the problems of other countries, when our own country is falling apart.

Oh my, let's look at Biden and what he has not done.

I was referring to the post regarding Trump and his belief that he is the harbinger of peace between Russia and the Ukraine. I have shared in post about Biden, but this thread is about Trump.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Sorry, you made the claim that he was a successful businessman.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Russia still has a lot of sympathy from a large segment of westerners who feel that NATO pushed them to a point where they had to act, regardless of whether or not you agree with that.

If Russia goes back on such a deal that support would be lost.

And to your question of does he speak for NATO, where do you think the funding comes from to keep NATO afloat?

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well - let's put it this way. Apparently Trump's net worth is being reported as more than 3 billion dollars.
I would assume that figure is somewhat successful.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well for one thing, he met with President Putin, and they got along well! Also, I believe President Trump wanted to withdraw from NATO, which would have ended this sh#t show a long time ago, American tax dollars are paying to keep this conflict going and people dying.

Biden had issued threats to President Putin in regards to a situation that should not include the USA at all imo. Charity and common sense should start at home; and it’s not charity, it’s protecting strategic positioning on Russia’s doorstep and resources and criminal enterprises.

If Russia set up military bases in Mexico do you really think the U.S. would let that slide?

edit on 9-3-2023 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Too many lines have been crossed and everybody wants to feel like they get a good deal out of it.

Trump will very likely tell Blackrock if they want in corporate has to back off wrt their negativity towards him.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

1) NATO will withdraw from Ukraine

NATO isn't in Ukraine so no issue there.

2)Russia gets to keep the Russian speaking territories it has occupied but will withdraw all military and abandon any ideas of venturing westward, that includes other countries.

Reward Russian aggression and then trust them to play nice in the future. That would be a no from me.

3)Blackrock and Co gets to come in and rebuild Ukraine.

I think a better idea would be how does Russua pay for the damage it has done to Ukraine snd its economy

4)Nordstream 2 pipeline to be fixed and resupply Germany.

I seriously doubt european countries will want that much gas from Russia in the future.

5)If Ukraine and Europe doesn't like this America will withdraw all support from NATO.

America being an unreliable partner under Trump wouldn't be a surprise.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Did that figure come from his loan applications?

link   

I think that because President Trump is not an actual politician, but in reality a successful businessman, he has ideas uniquely his own.
Just his self-assured presence would be calming enough in any meetings regarding the Ukraine, and I believe that both sides would have absolute faith in whatever Trump says. No one is going to mess with him!
What we must do is to make sure President Trump gets back in power in 2024.

I find Trump anything but calming. I am not impressed with anything that he says he is going to do if President. What power would he have as President that he could not do now, if he is only making it happen because he says so? Why doesn't he just wave his magic wand and make it happen? Then he would really have a platform to run on for President of the world.

I would really like to see a candidate that is interested and committed to fixing the problems we have right here in America. If they can't do the job here, why would I be interested in a President whose primary focus is the problems of other countries, when our own country is falling apart.

Oh my, let's look at Biden and what he has not done.

I was referring to the post regarding Trump and his belief that he is the harbinger of peace between Russia and the Ukraine. I have shared in post about Biden, but this thread is about Trump.

Yes, and I was just agreeing with your own statement:
"I would really like to see a candidate that is interested and committed to fixing the problems we have right here in America. If they can't do the job here, why would I be interested in a President whose primary focus is the problems of other countries, when our own country is falling apart."

link   
a reply to: TonyS

I disagree. Russia will use nukes if pushed too far and the globalists need an out because nobody wants that.

Right now they have squat and Ukraine is in a very dangerous position of becoming a wasteland.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Did that figure come from his loan applications?

Here you go, from Forbes:

www.forbes.com...

Trump's net worth being reported by Forbes as 3.2 billion dollars.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yes, but how can he negotiate on behalf of the whole of NATO?

By threatening them with defending?

Do you think a toothless NATO would help World peace?

I think it would give Putin the green light for his expansionist reams, and nightmares for the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: TonyS

I disagree. Russia will use nukes if pushed too far and the globalists need an out because nobody wants that.

Right now they have squat and Ukraine is in a very dangerous position of becoming a wasteland.

All the more reason we need Trump!

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Will there be a commemorative coin?

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well - let's put it this way. Apparently Trump's net worth is being reported as more than 3 billion dollars.
I would assume that figure is somewhat successful.

Yes, he's reasonably successful.

As a white collar criminal, not as a businessman.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

You've figured out the secret plan! Give away something that doesn't belong to him.

Ukraine is not walking away from this any other way.

If China joins the fray on Russias side now it will put the West in a position of a stalemate because go too far and Russia WILL use nukes but in the meantime have enough support from China to carry on for years if needs be.

Trump will end this Mexican showdown by giving everyone a cookie and then the West get to decide on their own terms how and when China's push for domination goes forward.

The West can block all sea routes from China and strangle them economically until they collapse from within.

This is how globalism will have the most realistic chance of succeeding, if they can subdue all their citizens which is another topic of discussion entirely.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

"And being such a success in business..."

Remind me, how many of his businesses went bankrupt?

Six, at the last count?

From a businessman's point of view, what would be his profit angle?

Sorry you don't agree with me, there is nothing I can do about that.
All I can say is that I respect Trump, and am concerned only with his strengths on the world stage.

trump is mocked on the world stage. Even putin mocks him and thinks he's a noob. You can't believe what you see on Fox. Especially Now...

www.theguardian.com...
www.npr.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join