It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Fauci Caught In Bribery Scheme - Paid Doctors Off To Change "The Science"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
He murdered 2 of my friends and one family member. He personally stole from me. He should be stripped of everything he owns, then stripped naked and flogged in front of the world.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
He murdered 2 of my friends and one family member. He personally stole from me. He should be stripped of everything he owns, then stripped naked and flogged in front of the world.

When discussing the form of punishment at Nuremburg 2.0, maybe they will opt for using the same treatment of the criminal as the victim received. So for Fauci, he could just be quackzinated, since we know there's no way in f# he got the quackzine. Or maybe the same treatment the beagles got.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Good luck. You know it won't happen. Fauci could murder someone in broad daylight in front of dozens and he wouldn't be prosecuted.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Punishment should be Faucis entire family (lineage) needs to be vaxxed and boosted. The ENTIRE Fauci family line.

People like Fauci need to know they will be killing their entire families, if they choose to do something like this in the future.
edit on 9-3-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
GoF = Gain of Fauci BTW

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Punishment should be Faucis entire family (lineage) needs to be vaxxed and boosted. The ENTIRE Fauci family line.

People like Fauci need to know they will be killing their entire families, if they choose to do something like this in the future.

That probably won't happen, but if people just keep getting away with something of this magnitude then the world is basically over either through nuclear war or WEF slave world.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
He should be forced to take the jab and a booster every few months just like he was soooo adamant that everybody and their children do.

What a big time pos ugh.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
roflol Dr Fauci on TV right now really emphasizing how the virus came from a wet market and the Chinese cleared out all the wild animals from the market before anyone knew !!!! There's bound to be vids soon 🤣

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

S + F

Now, just waiting for it to come out that Fauci released the virus on purpose for political and financial reasons.
The sociopathic smurf needs to be tried for mass murder.
And those above him who are calling the shots

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The punishment must be public and a strong deterrent to stop this perverted business model from ever happening again.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: coop039
It wont matter. Nothing will come of this.
The narrative has already been set.

The core narratives are collapsing. That's why they're going to be planning something new.

More people have woken up in a long time because of this plandemic
Anything new they try won't pass the BS test

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Like the Bidens, Anthony Fauci knows the DOJ/FBI has him protected. ONLY law enforcement and judges can punish Anthony Fauci. Congress can not.

Senator Rand Paul referred Anthony Fauci to the DOJ for indictment, because Fauci lied on at least one occasion during his testimony to the Senate in 2021.

Source: thehill.com...

The DOJ apparently ignored the criminal referral, and Rand Paul has apparently given up.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

The core narratives are collapsing. That's why they're going to be planning something new.

More people have woken up in a long time because of this plandemic
Anything new they try won't pass the BS test

The current administration is prepared to copy what their owners in China did to the population. To simply make people follow orders, or be put in prison.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I agree.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

When discussing the form of punishment at Nuremburg 2.0, maybe they will opt for using the same treatment of the criminal as the victim received. So for Fauci, he could just be quackzinated, since we know there's no way in f# he got the quackzine. Or maybe the same treatment the beagles got.

Has he not been injected with the life-saving products by Pfizer and Moderna?

I am surprised if he didn't...

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Not that he would make trillions or anything, these people are just trying to help!!!

Oh gad I nearly threw up saying that.

Help themselves

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

That's not true. Slowly, something IS becoming something with all of this. I understand the resignation, but it's a process. Be patient.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I almost threw up when i saw him being interviewed on Fox News last night. Something seemed... off about it. Like when you interview a man accused of murder and you know he's going to trial but he can sit there and casually proclaim his innocence and scoff at the charges. He came across as a sociopath. Now was Fox trying to give him a chance to defend himself because they want to help him or were they just having him on to enrage their viewers knowing most think he's as guilty as sin.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: Edumakated

I think others in Government knew that it was a biological ATTACK and that's why they insisted on the original shutdown. Then others figured out that they could use it as either a power play or wealth generator.

I recently saw/read something about there being actual evidence (that I don't have and didn't see) that the entire thing was actually a military operation, and that Fauci and company were forced to sign NDAs etc, and had to go along with everything.

It sounded and sounds to me like a purely BS way to try to cover Fauci's (and whoever else was involved in the actual scheme) asses by hiding behind 'National Security' claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join