It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion is Suing Fox News for Defamation after Admitting Their Voting Systems are Horrible.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Some interesting stuff on this here:

www.pbs.org...

Addressing Trump’s four years as president, Carlson said, “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.”

Carlson must have ignored all the economic reports. Either that, or he doesn't care, because he makes so much money to begin with.

Tucker Carlson had better do what FOXNEWS tells him to do, to say, and how to feel, or he'll end up like Sheppard Smith, and Chris Wallace. (Beggars)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
The lawsuit was filed almost two years ago in March 2021, why are so many of you (including the OP) acting like this lawsuit came out of nowhere? The only reason it's in the news now is because it's entered the discovery phase and we're starting to learn a lot about what Fox actually thought about Trump's claims.

Obviously, you follow the things you care the most about, from their earliest stages/phases.

So do we all.

It's too bad your parents didn't instill more "understanding" in your being.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Gothmog

So you believe Fox news has proof that Dominion rigged it? What proof do they have? Not My Pillow Guy, can't use Dinesh, he had to retract statements he made. Can't use 60 court cases, they were tossed. Jenna Ellis was censured yesterday and admitted she made false statements, Powell has been sanctioned and on her way to being disbarred. And we have all the texts and emails from internal Fox news hosts and owner who stated that they know the election was not rigged and the attorneys and Guiliani etc are "fng crazy" but lied because their ratings were taking a hit.

As Dominion would be the plaintiff , they are the ones that have to prove it.
Those are some of the toughest cases to win .

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Gothmog
That would mean that Dominion would have to prove above and beyond any shadow of doubt that what Fox stated , etc. was lies. 100%
Ain't gonna happen .

It's a civil suit, which means the burden is 'preponderance of evidence'. It would help if people knew the difference between a criminal case and a civil one before posting and even if it were a criminal case the burden is not 'above and beyond any shadow of doubt', it's 'beyond a reasonable doubt'.

You had better brush up then .

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
You had better brush up then .

I'm not the one who thinks above 'and beyond any shadow of doubt' is a factor, bro. But nice try deflecting again.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

All they have to do is document and note all the audits and cases that have failed to show any fraud. Then highlight the news channels inner knowledge that they knew there was no fraud but spread the lie anyway causing Dominion to lose contracts which they did.

Not sure how you think Fox will wiggle out of this one. You can read their filing. All that information is already laid out. You can bet they will happily go to court with public testimony from both sides. You think Fox wants Tucker, Hannity,Ingram and Murdoch publicly testifying?

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, of course.

I just happen to dislike the fella. Is all.

Or must I have to like him, cos I am told to?

didn't know you and don were that tight.

same as not liking him coz you're told to.

see?

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
April 17, 2023

Now that former President Trump has weighed in, I suddenly care about the Fox vs Dominion lawsuit.

Trump urges Fox CEO Murdoch to "come clean": www.usatoday.com...

Also, here is a new development...

Fired Fox News producer says she found more evidence relevant to Dominion case.

Abby Grossberg said in a new sworn statement that she recently found two more recordings on an old cellphone, which she alleges Fox News lawyers failed to search.

WILMINGTON, Del. — Ex-Fox News producer Abby Grossberg said she recently found more evidence relevant to Dominion Voting Systems’ defamation lawsuit against her former employer and plans to turn it over to the court.

Grossberg, who worked as a senior producer for hosts Maria Bartiromo and Tucker Carlson, alleged in a new sworn statement obtained by NBC News that Fox lawyers ignored repeated reminders about an additional cellphone in her possession and did not search it during court-ordered discovery.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

I still don't know what Dominion is suing FoxNews for. But it feels good knowing that Biden/Democrat donor Rupert Murdoch is being forced to show the world his true self and allegiances.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just posting this because it is really funny. Yes, it's CNN which I don't really watch but it just came up on a search. Says it all, really. The CNN presenter says he can't report Fox News reasons for settling (read: surrendering) keeping a straight face:

www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join