It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroic Canadian Pilot fired for challenging the most absurd & ludicrous medical & political campaign

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
twitter.com...

My name is Greg Hill. I was a Canadian airline pilot and am a military veteran, serving over 30 years, including 3 tours in Afghanistan. In spite of 13,000 flying hours, an impeccable safety record and dedication to my employer's success, I was put on unpaid leave after refusing to cede my God-given freedoms.

I will never do so, nor will I participate in state-sponsored polarising segregation. Humanity allowed this before and it ended in our very darkest hours.

We are headed there again unless we as Canadians stand, together, for our hard-won freedoms

Mr Hill was eventually fired for refusing to get 'vaccinated' with the experimental, untested, and quite dangerous mRNA products by Pfizer and Moderna.

He worked for Air Canada and on March 9 2022, Greg Hill and his colleagues who refused to get injected with the junk, were given formal termination notices by the company. Then they were given another final deadline until May 1 2022 so to comply with this absurd & ludicrous mandatory Covid-19 vaccine policy.

He refused again together with his 'unvaccinated' colleagues as they didn't want either to put themselves in danger by injecting themselves with these products and to give up their fundamental freedoms and rights by succumbing to pressures, coercion, intimidation, blackmailing, and threats of dismissal by their employer.

Mr Hill is now the director of FreetoFly which is an initiative that started from aviation professionals together with passengers who believe in common sense and rational thinking and want to preserve their bodily autonomy while being able to fly.

fcpp.org...

Greg Hill is a 32-year veteran of the Air Force and was an airline captain. He was fired from his job, was expelled from the air force, and was forced to sell his home and move his family. He is the director of Free to Fly, Canada, and works with tens of thousands of professionals in all sectors of air transport. He denounced the loss of trust in entire sectors, in the political, scientific, and medical communities. Questions, if there were any, were silenced. In dealing with a Transport Canada doctor, he noted that participation in medical trials is not permitted when employed in the sector, and was told that the “vaccines” had been “fully approved” by Health Canada (they had not). He asked for information on adverse effects, as Health Canada had just released information about myocarditis—he received no reply.

He personally knows, first hand, of “vaccine” injuries suffered by airline colleagues in Canada, and none of their injuries have been acknowledged. No replies, to hundreds of questions from members of the public, ever came from the Minister for Transport. Transport Canada refused to answer questions pertaining to flight crew health, critical to maintenance of safety in the industry. He ended by quoting Primo Levi: “Monsters exist, but they are too few in number to be truly dangerous. More dangerous are the common men, the functionaries ready to believe and to act without asking questions”.

In response to questions from the panel, he noted that even those who were “vaccinated” cannot afford to speak out and voice their questions for fear that they will still be targeted and perhaps terminated. Given the constant non-response of the authorities, he notes that systems are already in place to deal with that problem (he did not elaborate), but what we need is for people to be ethical and be willing to lose something in the process of defending the good of the wider society—or else lose everything of value further down the line. He praised the continuous, unrelenting, courageous pressure mounted by ordinary Canadians in getting the travel mandates to be lifted/suspended. He says it is unknown whether he will ever fly again.

Hats off to Mr Greg Hill and his colleagues who did stand up for what they believe, for freedom of choice, freedom of expression, freedom to be in control of their body, freedom to reject whatever medical products and procedures they don't want to have.

They have my utmost respect!

www.rebelnews.com...
edit on 8-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
solid. so solid. more solid. this man needs to be protected and cherished. its not easy to stand when you think you are standing alone
edit on 8-3-2023 by AnrkE because: cuz

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
With some reports of a shortage of unvaccinated pilots with the last Davos meeting, sounds like there is a good business opportunity there if he can build up a union of unvaccinated pilots.

As more data comes in with exactly what this mRNA tech is doing, things are changing. This year has been off to a good start with more leaking out. As for what it is going to take for the UN to wake up?

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnrkE
solid. so solid. more solid. this man needs to be protected and cherished. its not easy to stand when you think you are standing alone

Fortunately he isn't alone. There were many of his colleagues who chose not to experiment with these products and did stand for what they believe in. He has formed. He has formed the FreetoFly initiative which is supported by professionals and members of the public.

Their website can be found here:

www.freetofly.ca...

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
With some reports of a shortage of unvaccinated pilots with the last Davos meeting, sounds like there is a good business opportunity there if he can build up a union of unvaccinated pilots.

As more data comes in with exactly what this mRNA tech is doing, things are changing. This year has been off to a good start with more leaking out. As for what it is going to take for the UN to wake up?

The data against the mRNA products is very incriminating. Any sane Government will either stop their distribution to the public and completely withdraw them from the market or at least do what the UK and Denmark did by not offering them to anyone under the age of 50.

Florida has issued a major health warning in relation to these products and they are trying to ban them and Idaho is trying to criminalise their administration.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Only 75 and over for spring 23 boosters in UK.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
From another thread but very applicable here

The Danish SSI (equiv. to the CDC) decided to go through the numbers and as it turns out the "official" death toll of 8300, has been adjusted down to under half... 3842.

It looks like what everyone has been suspecting and arguing for a long time now. The inflated number of deaths not only in Denmark but everywhere in the world. In the case of Denmark it's a percentage decrease of 53.7%

Not to forget that the 'high number of deaths' was one of the main arguments in favour of lockdown and vaccine mandates. First of all, the infection fatality rate was very low to start with and it's even lower as it seems with the number of deaths due to Covid expected to be considerably lower.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Only 75 and over for spring 23 boosters in UK.

Really? I thought jet were not offering the jabs to anyone under the age of 50.

www.foxnews.com...

Healthy British citizens under 50 will no longer be able to get COVID-19 boosters beginning next month, according to reports.

This is the program’s first scaling back, which started out with lockdowns and mandatory masks.

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization, or JCVI, said the transition continues to move away from a pandemic emergency response and toward pandemic recovery.

The U.K. is expected to continue offering the first vaccine doses to anyone over the age of 16, but boosters are a different story.

Once in effect, only people over the age of 50 will be able to get a booster, although people who are younger and immunosuppressed will qualify

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I only found this out from watching the most recent John Campbell video today.

In January 2023, the committee advised preparations should begin for potential booster programmes in spring and autumn this year, with further details to be announced at a later date. The committee has since advised that a spring booster dose should be offered to: adults aged 75 years and over.

edit on 9-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I only tound this out from watching the most recent John Campbell video today.

In January 2023, the committee advised preparations should begin for potential booster programmes in spring and autumn this year, with further details to be announced at a later date. The committee has since advised that a spring booster dose should be offered to: adults aged 75 years and over.

Ok. Good to know the new developments. It looks like the UK wants to exonerate those responsible for pushing these products by moving away from them in an orderly fashion. In the meantime they are also aware of the harms these products could cause.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Another similar story from a pilot who was fired because he didn't get 'vaccinated'

www.paddleyourownkanoo.com... mination/

United Airlines Pilot Fired For Failing to Get Vaccinated is Now Suing The Carrier For Disability Discrimination

A pilot who was fired by United Airlines for failing to comply with its controversial COVID-19 vaccine mandate is now suing the carrier in the Los Angeles Superior Court for a litany of allegations, including disability discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination.

Andrew Risk filed the lawsuit late last month claiming unspecified compensatory and punitive damages against the airline following his dismissal last December for what his lawyers describe as “false and pretextual” reasons.

The veteran pilot had worked for United Airlines for more than 14 years and was flying out of its Los Angeles base when he was diagnosed with COVID-19 in August 2021 – the same month that United became the first airline in the United States to issue a wide-sweeping vaccine mandate.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I was threatened with job loss back in Jan 2022, had until Feb 15 2022 to get it, then before that the Supreme court ruled the mandate illegal so i kept my job.. Not all employers accepted the supreme court ruling and forced jabs anyways.

Because of that and everything else this Pilot should have an easy victory in his case.
Hope he wins.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I was threatened with job loss back in Jan 2022, had until Feb 15 2022 to get it, then before that the Supreme court ruled the mandate illegal so i kept my job.. Not all employers accepted the supreme court ruling and forced jabs anyways.

Because of that and everything else this Pilot should have an easy victory in his case.
Hope he wins.

Even without the ruling of the supreme court the mandates had no legal basis. Do you still work where you used to work and If so, do you still talk to your employer?? If it was me the matters would have been turned very ugly after the ruling or even before that. I deal with matters differently.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Hope he wins.

Even without the ruling of the supreme court the mandates had no legal basis. Do you still work where you used to work and If so, do you still talk to your employer?? If it was me the matters would have been turned very ugly after the ruling or even before that. I deal with matters differently.

I carry some hidden resentment against my boss because of all this. I quit my job twice over it but they need me. He wasn't insisting on jabs but had been late night drunk posting all sorts of nonsense blaming the unvaxxed for masks, lockdowns etc.... t was our fault nothing was going back to normal.

Couldn't daily face a boss that actually crossed that boundary of personal medical rights to demand employees get jabbed.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

Hope he wins.

I carry some hidden resentment against my boss because of all this. I quit my job twice over it but they need me. He wasn't insisting on jabs but had been late night drunk posting all sorts of nonsense blaming the unvaxxed for masks, lockdowns etc.... t was our fault nothing was going back to normal.

Couldn't daily face a boss that actually crossed that boundary of personal medical rights to demand employees get jabbed.

And what an employer or manager(s) know about this? Most are frankly uneducated and scientifically illiterate. Posting nonsense online and contributing isn't impressive and it could be quite provocative especially towards the employees.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Having a look at other websites it seems there are a lot of professionals who said no or who were threatened with dismissal if they said no to the junk by Pfizer and Moderna.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Hope he wins.

I'm still working there, but no one wanted to talk much. The GM was against the policy so I do not know who was behind enforcing it before the supreme court ruling, wasn't able to get an answer. Of course it was already illegal before the supreme court ruling I am well aware. As you know, the constitution doesn't grant any authority to the federal government over medical issues including pandemics or in this case,, fake pandemics. Sadly, our current federal and many state governments violate the constitution on a daily basis.

Living in the land of lawless leaders who try to enforce anything on a whim without authority. A maddening situation, but their day of judgement will come.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Hope he wins.

I'm still working there, but no one wanted to talk much. The GM was against the policy so I do not know who was behind enforcing it before the supreme court ruling, wasn't able to get an answer. Of course it was already illegal before the supreme court ruling I am well aware. As you know, the constitution doesn't grant any authority to the federal government over medical issues including pandemics or in this case,, fake pandemics. Sadly, our current federal and many state governments violate the constitution on a daily basis.

Living in the land of lawless leaders who try to enforce anything on a whim without authority. A maddening situation, but their day of judgement will come.

It seems that mysterious forces are behind the mandates and lockdowns... But clearly they have no basis in anything we know. No basis in law or in science. Completely arbitrary and nonsensical.

top topics

join